It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Eisenhower, great granddaughter of Dwight, says extra terrestrials are controlling the actions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I believe ufos exist and at same time dont believe there is a conspiracy to hide ufos. People just want to believe in conspiracys so much because it gives meaning to their lives. There is no real conspiracy however just people who become obsessed like that guy in close encounters third kind. If they make a movie remake Laura can play main character.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I agree that sometimes people like the fear and paranoia and that is a cause for them to make stuff up and to believe in conspiracies, but I strongly believe that this is not a made up one..

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
mabey the conspiracy is the creation of the perception there exists a conspiracy. Mabey Aliens are closer and easier contactable by an indivdiual who wants to interact with them than one would think. The conspiracy if it exists is more likely designed as a pyscological distraction mechansim that gives the new age believer something to hang onto. Then ufos becomes like a new age religions where the high priests are the so called new age leaders, The Lauras and Al Basigo and others of that stream. I like the conviaction and drive of some of these people, despite that its an obsession that becomes an addiction where all roads lead to conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
its true what she is saying

also note the part about earth starting to wobble, its from nukes and HAARP, we can drift out of orbit if it gets much worse

the bases on mars where built decades ago, the Nazi's had ufo's near the end of the war from crashed et craft, basic ufo's that are just manipulating gravity,i can post links on it
the foo fighters where remote controlled and used a magnetic disturbance to bring down bombers

the banksters can escape to mars for ww3

As unimaginably immense and old the universe is We are told microscopic life might (might) exist on other planets eh eh

The universe also has countless space-time configurations and dimensions, we can only see a speck of it with our senses/telescopes

Do you really think all the races/cultures evolved from Africa? especially in such a short time?
All the cultures folk lore tells you where they come from but SCIENCE is blind to what they are told

You know how humans like a status-quo:
we are quarantined to stop our religions escaping, to stop the madness spreading and can you blame them, Star Men can be as gullible as we are. We are also way too aggressive and childish to be welcome or to last long

Science lacks spirit and you cant teach an expert anything also with science you have secret science and science for the masses

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

The ETs were behind every single religion we have on this planet. Renegades run this planet and the various slave pens here.

Earth is NOT quarantined as many say, it is highly controlled, but there are people getting trips off planet.

Its the leaders who need the quarantine, they are the ones perpetrating the crimes on earth.

Its not due to spiritual beliefs or being too childish, that humans are controlled. Its due to our APATHY TO STARVATION, HOMELESSNESS, THE SUFFERING OF OTHERS, THE IMPRISONMENT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PSYCHOPATHICALLY DANGEROUS, BLOODLUST AND WARS.

I was told that Africa, is the symbol for this planet, the mass starvation of billions and poverty is the symbol for this hellish planet.

We are to Love One Another, for we are Family.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join