It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Eisenhower, great granddaughter of Dwight, says extra terrestrials are controlling the actions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

"Extra-terrestrials have been working with governments for a while," she said, adding that treaties with the other-worldly beings were signed every 10 years.

She said natural faults in the Earth were being manipulated to produce catastrophes like tsunamis and earthquakes using "Haarp technology" or bio-weapons. According to the website www.haarp.net, Haarp technology is a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam used to heat the upper atmosphere and bounce elecromagnetic waves back to Earth. "As consciousness expands, we invoke and become more in contact with our universal family," said Eisenhower.

She said she was recruited by an agent in 2006 to take part in a mission to a Mars colony. However, she was able to break free from the mind control techniques. She said people had been teleported to Mars since the 1970s and that the size of the population there was continuing to shift and expand. Speaking on a Skype feed from a ranch in the United States, leading Ufologist James Gilliland agreed that dark forces were at play.

This was evident by increasing changes in the Earth's climate and in the astral makeup of the universe. However, he said, another type of extra-terrestrial agent was seeking to prevent Earth's destruction or the depopulation of humankind. "There's definitely something disturbing the Earth. The star patterns are changing, definitely something is going down.

The Earth is doing a major wobble." However, it was with the help of positive agents that humans would be able to ignite their consciousness and become enlightened to the dangers, but also the opportunities that a new world era could bring. "Basically we need to rise to the occasion. We are all in the process together. We are in the process of contact. We are getting ready for a huge reunion with our greater ancestors of men." "... All we need to do together is to reclaim our divinity," Gilliland said SAPA

Link to article

This was said at the first UFO science and consciousness conference, held in South Africa, on Friday.

The fact that the great grand daughter Dwight Eisenhower says these things, does not add any weight to the credibility of the story to me. I feel that she might be using her name to gain support for her believes.

However, i am not dismissing the whole thing, but i think we should read these statements with open and inquiring minds.

Please read the whole article, it is rather interesting. I will try and post updates of the conference as it becomes available.

VVV

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

The star patterns are changing, definitely something is going down.

Well that seems to be about the only thing in the article thats verifiable. even with the loose wording.

What say you amateur astronomers? are the "star patterns" changing any more then usual?

erm.. what is a star pattern anyway?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Dankie VVV,

I was keen to attend the conference myself.... But couldn't get time off work.... So now i'm ganna be fishing for scraps of info on this.

Looking forward to seeing what they have to say.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
There were newspaper articles from back in the 70's about a man that created a nuclear reactor type engine that could travel close to the speed of light. I cant remember the guys name off hand but I watched some video clips of his interviews and he 'seemed' legit.

It is an undisputiable fact that TRILLIONS of dollars are 'unaccounted" for every year in our budget that no one seems to know where it went.

Im not saying she's right, but I am saying that something big is going on that us peons are not privy to knowing.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Talltexxxan because: grammer

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
what vehicle was it placed in? where did it go? what was used to time it ? actually what process was used to time it? you have to be able to see it from start to finish, so how was that done?

edit
the trillions are not being used to go the speed of light...they are being used to construxt the control grid that keeps you in the dark...mission accomplished!

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
There were newspaper articles from back in the 70's about a man that created a nuclear reactor type engine that could travel close to the speed of light. I cant remember the guys name off hand but I watched some video clips of his interviews and he 'seemed' legit.

It is an undisputiable fact that TRILLIONS of dollars are 'unaccounted" for every year in our budget that no one seems to know where it went.

Im not saying she's right, but I am saying that something big is going on that us peons are not privy to knowing.

edit on 26-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Been watching several Laura Eisenhower interviews.

Below is one, quite long but very interesting concerning the topic you began.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
interesting stuff but where is her proof?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

What say you amateur astronomers? are the "star patterns" changing any more then usual?

They change, not anymore than normal that I can tell.
Procession of the equinoxes. Here is a good easy article on the basics.

equinox link

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

So according to you, there is not big change, or a change to concern ourselves about, happenning.?

Just as I thought. Thank you.

VVV

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
As far as I am concerned....and a great many others that I know feel the same way....IKE was a HERO of the HIGHEST ORDER. Not just because of his command of all allied forces during WWII....and not just because as President...he made sure to develop programs and keep the CCCP in check as they were without a doubt....planning on expansion....in my mind it was the toughest decision of all these things....to develop an Agency that would prevent the Existance of E.T. to EVER be used as a political weapon.

It has worked well so far. As for this woman.....money is a motivating factor. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Will read and comment later. Interesting though!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/26/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I'm usually one to keep an open mind, but I've tossed this theory aside. The only non-human thing working with the government are demons. They are devil worshiping c#$%s who praise Satan, nuff said.
edit on 26-11-2011 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I just know basics and just amateur. Could Betelgeuse go supernova? It is predicted to in the future, would be cool to see it in my lifetime. There is an constellation to appear from and old Cherokee legend next year in December of the rattlesnake If I recall it is the Pleiades start cluster.. Close to the 21st. Does it mean anything? To them it does. I'm sure there are Utubes and the like using it.

The Galactic cross is supposed to occur next year also which happens rarely

"Just as Earth nests within our solar system, so too does our solar system nest safely within the care of our galaxy."… "These three intersecting astrophysical planes, the galactic plane, the ecliptic plane, and the Earth's equatorial plane, all tilted at unique angles to one another, create the geometric orientation of the two intersecting lines or cross members of the Holy Cross. Due to Earth's precessional wobble, and the subsequent wobble of Earth's Celestial Equatorial Plane, one cross member rotates around the ecliptic ring while the other remains stationary--creating the ~25,000 year
Link

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I'm usually one to keep an open mind, but I've tossed this theory aside. The only non-human thing working with the government are demons. They are devil worshiping c#$%s who praise Satan, nuff said.
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Wait, wha??

You toss this theory aside, yet you belief in demons??

Is that not contradictory?

vvv

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
what vehicle was it placed in? where did it go? what was used to time it ? actually what process was used to time it? you have to be able to see it from start to finish, so how was that done?

edit
the trillions are not being used to go the speed of light...they are being used to construxt the control grid that keeps you in the dark...mission accomplished!

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

edit on 26-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

You got a receipt we can look at for that? What type of control structure? How was it measured? Actually, what process was used to measure it? I'm pretty sure you have no idea where the money went, just like the rest of us. And how do you buy a control structure? Everything that controls us is pretty much out in the open and accepted as normal by the people. No need to hide that. I'd be more inclined to believe in development and use of advanced technologies, below ground, in space, and in between.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

When Gilliland, Tellinger, HAARP, teleporters, Mars and divinity are in the same article...it's a safe bet that it's a load of make-believe.

I honestly wonder how functioning adults can come up with so much garbage. Aren't their friends and families embarrassed by them? Can you imagine telling anyone that aliens create earthquakes and can't find gold anywhere else in the universe than Earth?

In my opinion, these guys are liars and hoaxers from the wrong side of the IQ bell-curve.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
As far as I am concerned....and a great many others that I know feel the same way....IKE was a HERO of the HIGHEST ORDER. Not just because of his command of all allied forces during WWII....and not just because as President...he made sure to develop programs and keep the CCCP in check as they were without a doubt....planning on expansion....in my mind it was the toughest decision of all these things....to develop an Agency that would prevent the Existance of E.T. to EVER be used as a political weapon.

It has worked well so far. As for this woman.....money is a motivating factor. Split Infinity

I agree with you. This woman is a moron living off her grandfathers good name.

She looks like a dirty hippy, brush your hair lady

edit on 26-11-2011 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Isn't it always unfortunate that extraordinary claims such as the ones made in the op are never, ever, supported by undeniable proof and facts. No back up whatsoever.

So, we are just supposed to take their word for it?

People are being teleported to Mars since the 70's...really??

Miss Eisenhower...wow...just wow. Snake oil anyone?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join