It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 Pakistani soldiers reportedly killed in NATO helicopter shelling - Dawn.com

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Another payback statement from Pakistan...

Pakistan demands U.S. vacate suspected drone base

The Pakistani government has demanded the U.S. vacate an air base within 15 days that the CIA is suspected of using for unmanned drones.

Islamabad outlined the demand in a statement it sent to reporters following an emergency defense committee meeting chaired by Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani.

Last time they asked for this, the US told them to suck it..
Pakistan to US : get the hell out of our country. US : No
edit on 26-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I don't know about german investors or hedge funds going into US bonds.I do know that they are buying rhodium physical and have shorts on palladium.

Can you show me the source that germans are buying 10 year us treasury bonds.German 10 year auction failed,and they can thank the French for the antics they did in Libya ruining Chinese investments.

Oh yeah, i heard about that.

The Germans are refusing to buy their own 10 Year Treasury Notes. The auction failed!
Apparently, the investment professionals have a legal and fiduciary responsibility to their clients.
--- The Truth ---
Buy the U.S.Treasury Notes. It's a more secure investment.

edit on 26-11-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Another payback statement from Pakistan...

Pakistan demands U.S. vacate suspected drone base

The Pakistani government has demanded the U.S. vacate an air base within 15 days that the CIA is suspected of using for unmanned drones.

Islamabad outlined the demand in a statement it sent to reporters following an emergency defense committee meeting chaired by Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani.

Last time they asked for this, the US told them to suck it..
edit on 26-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

That sounds great! Lets keep going.
This could be just the thing we needed. I like it.

I thought of a great Plan B. I'll keep quiet about it .

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

considering inflation aspects its the worst investment.Gold is a lot better.Singapore dollar is even better.Rhodium is bottom level. Yuan will also appreciate in future.

I certainly won't invest in US treasuries, they are like a MF global and Fannie freddie to go.Watch what happens in 2012-13.A lot of scandals will emerge which are essentially pre-planned in advance.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
All the speculating on this thread kills me. How does anyone know what was happening on that post prior to the attack? Were any of you there? I doubt it.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a planned NATO attack on a group of radical Pakistani military personnel that we had prior knowledge of having communications with Al-Qaeda/Taliban groups. Maybe some Al-Qaeda were there and we aren't being told because, obviously, this story is coming from Pakistani reports. They can lie through their teeth if they want.

Let Pakistan do what they want. If they want to organize a strike against NATO compounds in Afghanistan or the drone base in Pakistan Islamabad is as good as toast.

They have already lied about Bin Laden. Whatever they receive is what they have coming to them.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

May their souls rest in peace...
kx

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

considering inflation aspects its the worst investment.Gold is a lot better.Singapore dollar is even better.Rhodium is bottom level. Yuan will also appreciate in future.

I certainly won't invest in US treasuries, they are like a MF global and Fannie freddie to go.Watch what happens in 2012-13.A lot of scandals will emerge which are essentially pre-planned in advance.

Your bias is showing. 10 Year U.S. Treasury Notes are the worst investment???

I think Greece is the worst.
28.65% yield but...................

Don't bet on the wrong horse. It turns out we know what we are doing.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Your bias is showing. 10 Year U.S. Treasury Notes are the worst investment???

I think Greece is the worst.
24% yield but...................

Don't bet on the wrong horse. It turns out we know what we are doing.

If you are trying to find the wrong horse, don't look too much because you are sitting in it. And hope it doesn't start burning.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The borders of sovereign states are eroding away. Not good.

Pakistan is becoming the modern day Poland.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Oh hey, i checked the British 10 year Treasury Note Yield. You're doing better than Italy.

Be glad you stayed out of the EURO.

I see storm clouds everywhere.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Bias .
The treasuries are manipulated via means of interest rate swaps.

Tell that to the Oleg Depriska and Nathan Rothschild who has started the HKMEX exchange.Zhid Rothschild is essentially long on gold. Same with Sistema's owner. Bill Gross also has no favourable attitude towards treasuries.

Celente has called it a scam. You sound like one of those broker's or weekly report/daily report consultants on commodities,financials etc who said that housing will go up forever and use the falsified BLS stats. I see long term and via means of financial astrology and insider sources.

Greece -they can thank the Zhid Goldman Sachs for that.

A mountain of IRSwaps are traded, even though no counter-party could possibly exist. The reason is simple: to keep interest rates low. Now they are backfiring, and danger rises for major credit derivative accidents twice as great as the CDSwap accidents that killed AIG. The falsification for 15 years of the Consumer Price Index goes hand in hand with falsification of interest rates, both long-term and short-term. The victims list also includes Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers. The list is sure to grow. JPMorgan alone has $66 trillion in notional value of Interest Rate Swaps. They must constantly balance this load, in what is called dynamic hedging. That task has been rendered very difficult, if not impossible. The entire hedged position in IRSwaps remarkably exceeds the value of the entire USTreasury Bond market, a fact kept quiet by bank officials. With most IRSwap contracts, fixed net payments are made on a quarterly basis. So the hot fires that burn in big bank basements must be dealt with each quarter, as loss damages are assessed and paid for promptly. JPMorgan in all likelihood just is as insolvent and possibly bankrupt as Citigroup. Toss in the US Federal Reserve. A prickly quote was offered by James Grant of the Grant Interest Rate Observer recently. Grant said, “If the Fed examiners were set upon the Fed’s own documents, unlabeled documents, to pass judgment on the Fed’s capacity to survive the difficulties it faces in credit, it would shut this institution down. The Fed is undercapitalized in a way that Citicorp is undercapitalized.”
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

Gold price suppression began in earnest concurrently with changes in how the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency [OCC] begins records the mushrooming growth of derivatives [mostly interest rate swaps which – absent end user demand – only create artificial demand for government bonds]:
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

This was a good one.

I am short Dow Jones .I expect it below 5000 by 2012-13.Possibly even 500 by 2013 if i was to believe insider sources.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

This was a good one.

I am short Dow Jones .I expect it below 5000 by 2012-13.Possibly even 500 by 2013 if i was to believe insider sources.

Just telling it like it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

Oh hey, i checked the British 10 year Treasury Note Yield. You're doing better than Italy.

We stayed out of the economical union not the european in general.
And I'm not just English, I'm from other parts of Europe too.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Hey Goldman Sachs was just trying to make money. That's what they do.

Greece should never have been allowed to join the EU in the first place.

It was a train wreck i saw coming years ago.

Now it's like a train wreck. You have to watch.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

reply to post by Jepic

The British Pound looks a lot better than the EURO. Count your blessings.
The United Kingdom has a bright future.

Believe it or not. Your company BP will lead the way.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by USAisdevil

Hey Goldman Sachs was just trying to make money. That's what they do.

Greece should never have been allowed to join the EU in the first place.

It was a train wreck i saw coming years ago.

Goldman Sachs is more than profit again.They also are arms for financial engineering in the markets.

Planned chaos.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

BP is having problem with TNK-BP.I am not so sure.TNK now wants to merge with Gazpromneft or Bashneft from I know.

UK will recover by 2018-2023 so how is it bright.
edit on 26-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

The borders of sovereign states are eroding away. Not good.

Pakistan is becoming the modern day Poland.

I'm sorry but what is that supposed to mean? Are you referring to Poland during WWII?

The Polish were attacked from both sides in 1939. Russia assisted the Luftwaffe in strafing runs against Polish citizens fleeing the blitzkrieg. Then came the Holocaust.

The Polish Institute of National Remembrance estimated between 5.6 and 5.8 million Poles died during WWII.

How can you compare Pakistan to Poland? I mean seriously?

PAKISTAN HARBORS TERRORISTS!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

It's not my company nor a company of a common english man.
It's a company that's part of your parasitic banksters and politicians.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join