It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With Regards To Syria, I Cannot Hold This In.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, I googled Eli Gindi.

The guy is a real estate investor. No surprise there.

It seems to me that you have problems with people of different cultures and religions.

Brooklyn, NY -- Two prominent New York real estate investors joined forces to acquire 490 Fulton Street, a five-story, 250,000-square-foot, mixed-use property in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn . Eli Gindi and Stanley Chera's Crown Acquisitions purchased the former department store located on Fulton Street, Brooklyn's oldest and most iconic shopping corridors.

Unless you have actual proof of these people being involved in 9/11, you are pretty much just showing that you are a very intolerant person, who is jeolous of sombody being successful simply because they come from a different country.

I think it's great when foreigners come to America and get to live the American dream.

edit on 24-11-2011 by supine because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2011 by supine because: link

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You alleged the Syrian Jews are in fact Spanish Jews......not they are not. The Spanish Inquisition was between 1478-1834. Woe, that would make them 177 years of age.

I'm well aware of the Syrian Jewish community probably alot better than you. Of the Syrian Jews in the USA there would be many among them who were actually born in Syria. Their offspring (if born in the US) would be regarded as American citizens of Syrian extract.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

And you my friend are clearly someone who cannot read.

As stated before by me i clearly said this is more of a rant that i wanted to get off my chest, where did i say i dislike Jews? NOWHERE. I said they are building underground fallout's,have newly acclaimed millions and millions and leased the world trade center in July 2001. I bet no one on this site knew that information and i thought i should get it off my chest. so back the F' up

Or maybe i'm just intolerable of you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
the way they're throwing money around like drunken sailors there your gran should've held out and made him pay more...

As to the behavior..
Its common among the wealthy to be odd .. Doesnt matter what country they come from.. Seen wealthy people do much stranger things than that over the years..

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antz2xplicit
reply to post by supine

And you my friend are clearly someone who cannot read.

Perhaps you should go back and read your opening post, where you singled out Syrian Jews for your rant.

As stated before by me i clearly said this is more of a rant that i wanted to get off my chest, where did i say i dislike Jews? NOWHERE. I said they are building underground fallout's,have newly acclaimed millions and millions and leased the world trade center in July 2001. I bet no one on this site knew that information and i thought i should get it off my chest. so back the F' up

Or maybe i'm just intolerable of you.

So, you only dislike Syrian Jews?

Uhm, ok. By the way, there is a rant section in BTS. But no, you had to make a conspiracy out of your rant, which includes your own personal theory based on somebody buying your home.

I am German, Swedish and English by the way. Why not single out anything that those groups represent for a rant? How about things that Italians have done, or do?

By the way, I am sure there others building fallouts who aren't Syrian Jews.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

And I assumed most Americans had bunkers of some kind. We all know about Silverstein. I'm afraid to tell you most ATS members are 100 miles ahead of you!

So what the Syrian Jews are multi millionaires, chances are they are diamond traders, financiers and businessmen.

So your point is?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
One would think that if they were really in the know they would move somewhere that the fallout shelter would not be needed. Sorry, I am just not seeing this all add up. There seems to be missing/misplaced pieces to this puzzle.

Originally posted by Antz2xplicit
reply to post by bluemirage5

Trust me..no problem with the money aside to feeling like a sellout.

only problem i have is where is this money coming from and why is it only "syrian jews" who leased the wtc in july 2001 have it? and why do they all have a connecting fallout shelter underground?? spending an unnecessary amount of money to make a neighborhood a specific race/religion and building a nuclear fallout for themselves... you figure it out.

btw this is just something i had to get off my chest god forbid something does go down. now someone else knows what i know

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

In Israel, fallout shelters are on every street almost. In the USA, a majority of homes have bunkers or whatever they call it underneath their homes.

I don't get your point at all. Tell me something I don't know. So far you have'nt told me anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

In Israel, fallout shelters are on every street almost. In the USA, a majority of homes have bunkers or whatever they call it underneath their homes.

Please forgive me if I'm incorrect, but do you mean basement or cellar?

I can promise you that bunkers are not very common in North American civilian households, but basements and cellars are.
edit on 24-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

show me these majority of homes with bunkers in them...

i have NEVER met a person in the united states with a bunker let alone know where to find one if something was to actually happen in a emergency.

these are actual fallout bunkers under their private homes which are linked together underground with their own water supply. VERY UNCOMMON.

take this post however you want. i said what i needed to say. maybe this is a piece of some big puzzle..maybe not. im not here to get in a debate.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Please forgive me if I'm incorrect, but do you mean basement or cellar? I can promise you that bunkers are not very common in North American civilian households, but basements and cellars are.

And the last time US was bombed was in ....? Israel had lots of wars, was bombed lots of time so in every neighbourhood in Israel there is bomb (but not fallout) shelter.
On a personal note - pretty long run to mine. With current volume of war drums i have to get in shape fast.
To OP:
As for Syrian Jews building shelters in NY - what, all 75000 of them? And how do you know that...
I suspect that you heard about person X who has it and the others are "common knowledge"=rumor.
And there are people with nuclear shelters in US - like Tom Cruse. Is he not a people but rich prick like 75000 Syrian Jews living in NY that you clearly know personally each and every one of them?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I thought the point of "multiculturalism" was to mix, not buy up a neighbourhood and segregate yourselves...

But it happens everywhere. In fact, the only real multiculturalism I see is in large cities or in universities, where nobody has a choice.

I don't blame them, though. If I moved to a foreign country I'd want to live around my own people too. That's precisely why forced multiculturalism is a joke.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You alleged the Syrian Jews are in fact Spanish Jews......not they are not. The Spanish Inquisition was between 1478-1834. Woe, that would make them 177 years of age.

I'm well aware of the Syrian Jewish community probably alot better than you. Of the Syrian Jews in the USA there would be many among them who were actually born in Syria. Their offspring (if born in the US) would be regarded as American citizens of Syrian extract.

Reach?
Much?
I never called them Spanish Jews. I said that the Jews that did live in Syria originally came there from Spain.
That's just because the history books say so, I guess you will tell me that the history books are all wrong now.

Personally, I don't really care enough about them to make a mountain out of this molehill.
Who are you going to jump on next? The people that live in Chinatown? Or Little Italy?
edit on 24-11-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Basements, cellars, bunkers, fall out shelters, bomb shelters.......whats the damn difference other than how they are built and how strong they are? Fact is, they are there to serve pretty much the same thing in the end.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Don't you read? I said if they were born in Syria, they are Syrians regardless of their religion. Their offspring (if born in the USA) are regarded as American born of Syrian extract.

My family are 4 generations of Dutch Jews whose origins come from Persia before that. What am I? Persian or Dutch?

Fact is, they are Sephardic Jews if their origins came from Spain. I'm partially Ashkenazi & Mizrachi Jew.

Get over it and move on from your rediculous argument!.
edit on 25-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Jews do NOT throw away money like drunken sailors at all. Now that this has become a Jewish neighbourhood, the property is probably worth even more than they paid this grandmother.

If the Jewish neighbourhood can afford to build a fallout bunker or whatever you want to call it, so be it. Is that the problem with you? That they have a better chance of survival than you above ground or in your cellar? I think thats what your problem really is, because they're Jews and they have the $$$ to take care of themselves. I wish I could afford to do likewise but I can't but I'm not going to sit here and smite them just because they can and I can't.

Got it?
edit on 25-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
See alot of people are jumping on this as either an anit Jewish rant or on the tiny piece of info of where they get there "syrian Jew" name from...

i thought the poster was trying to insinuate Syrian Jews had somthing to do with 9/11 and have now put together a giant underground bunker complex so they can all survive some other soon to be catastrophe at least thats what i thought the user was suggesting!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

So essentially, this thread of unimportant negligible events that took place in 2003 has nothing to do with the current events in Syria or 9/11.

" i learned at an early age from my grandmother to "walk into them" when they do not move.”

it's only used as a pretext to bitch about Jews.

What has this thread got to do with the middle east, and why it's not moved to the whining forum, is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Basements, cellars, bunkers, fall out shelters, bomb shelters.......whats the damn difference other than how they are built and how strong they are? Fact is, they are there to serve pretty much the same thing in the end.

American homes have had basements(cellars) for hundreds of years, long before the advent of aerial bombing of any sort and certainly before the invention of nuclear weapons.
The difference is EXACTLY how you stated it, how they are built. A fallout shelter is built with adequate shielding against radiation from the outside of the building and sealed to prevent fallout from entering it.

A bunker should be built to withstand the shock of a direct or near direct hit by a bomb, whether it be nuclear or conventional. Thick concrete and rebar with a layer of steel inside is the typical method of construction.

I do not know anyone personally that has either a fallout shelter or a bunker under their home, nearly all of them have basements. They use their basements to store household (usually seasonal) items. Most of those homes also use the basement as a mechanical room. That is where you will find the furnace or boiler, water heater, electrical service panel and well pump... As applicable.

I need to add that the above is true for the Northeast United States. In the Midwest US, many homes do not have basements.
edit on 25-11-2011 by butcherguy because: Fact is anyone having a fallout shelter or bunker under their were and still are often viewed as being 'whacky'.

<< 1   >>

join