It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With Regards To Syria, I Cannot Hold This In.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My Fellow ATS'ers,

I know this is the wrong place to write this but once again i seem to not have enough posts,so if a mod can kindly move this thread to its proper location i would appreciate it.

OK i have been wanting to write about this for a while but i have not had the time to do so and since im on vacation now (which i hope everyone is having a good thanksgiving) here it is. my whole life until 2006 i lived in Brooklyn.NY 11223 (gravesend Brooklyn) it used to be a all Italian neighborhood but starting in the 90's the "Syrian Jews" started moving in..... NOW these people are NOT people at all. they are RICH PRICKS. they started moving into the neighborhood and started buying houses...knocking them down and building mansions on top of them. these mansions had respectfully 2-3 porches in each driveway. when you walked the street especially on Friday or Saturday when they were going to the synagog they would walk straight into you like you were not there. i learned at an early age from my grandmother to "walk into them" when they do not move.

OK sorry to bore you guys. so in 2006 a man name "Eli Gindi" came into our neighborhood and start making these RIDICULOUS offers for everyone's home so he could make the whole neighborhood Syrian Jew. For instance he offered my grandmother 1.7 million dollars for her 500,000 dollar home tax free under the table cash.
so he evicted richly everyone who was not a Syrian Jew and knocked down everything he bought and build new lots for mansions once again.....now these new mansion...they all have a fallout shelter/bunker with TONSSS of water (water was moved in by trucks) and they are all connected throughout the neighborhood underground.

This deeply concerns me now after reading about Syria this morning. let alone the fact i did a google search on this guy and he partly owned the WTC?? hmm. heres a link of what happened.

Paying Any Price To Live Here

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

Thanks for sharing your story and welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy your vacation. You should copy and paste this just in case it gets taken down since you don't have your 20 posts. You can always post it later if it gets shut down.

Sorry I just saw that you have been here since June. Welcome nonetheless.
edit on 24-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Those people aren't immune to doing strange things, but if you have the might you have the right, right?

I wonder how garbage men like picking up that neighborhood's trash. The ones around here hate picking up trash in the Jewish neighborhoods, because a lot don't use trashbags. Everything goes directly in the can.

BTW, how can you create a thread and not have over 20 posts?
edit on 24-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sorry to seem ignorant,
But just what is a Syrian Jew? I didn't know that Syria had much of Jewish population.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

thanks for the welcome again lol.
and i have no idea about the flags.

as to the article i posted... i just noticed that these guys "leased the world trade center" in July 2001. Now the other day wasn't there a video on here that showed an Israeli truck carrying explosives in NY celebrating? ( anyway here it is)

that would give you 2 months time to plant thermite...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I'm guessing a Syrian Jew is a Jew who is from Syria.

Call it a hunch on my behalf.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

that's what they refer themselves as. just like hasidic Jews are the more religious all black wearing Jews.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Whats wrong with it? Your grandmother's home was worth $500k and she was offered $1.7M for it? I hope she grabbed it and went to greener pastures, I would have.

So whats your problem?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

There was no Israeli truck carrying explosives at all. A white van carrying no explosives with a bunch of Israelis in it was the true story. Nice try but big fail story.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
syrian jews are slightly more acidic than orange jews

but seriously, faux noose just stated that a US carrier has now arrived off the Syria coast. Hope they brought plenty of vodka soaked bear meat to distract the Russians.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Okay, I googled it. Syrian Jews are Jews that trace their heritage to Syria.... At some point.

Today, according to Wikipedia, there are 25 (twenty-five!) Jews living in Syria, all of them in Damascus.

There are 75,000 people that call themselves Syrian Jews living in Brooklyn. They might want to start calling themselves Brooklyn Jews.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Trust me..no problem with the money aside to feeling like a sellout.

only problem i have is where is this money coming from and why is it only "syrian jews" who leased the wtc in july 2001 have it? and why do they all have a connecting fallout shelter underground?? spending an unnecessary amount of money to make a neighborhood a specific race/religion and building a nuclear fallout for themselves... you figure it out.

btw this is just something i had to get off my chest god forbid something does go down. now someone else knows what i know

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

actually, the van tested positive for explosive residue..... and these were the same Jews celebrating on a roof when the twin towers were struck......

Isreal is not an American ally just like Iraq was the republicans butt buddy during ray-gun

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

i laughed. hahaha

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Syrian Jews are Jews that can trace their heritage to Syria? Wow, did you just figure that out now?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Please don't tell me about the "dancing" Jews in NYC on 9/11 because it appears by all the different reports, I'm having trouble trying to figure out how they could be in a dozen places at the same time.....time warp? Damn it, I knew they had hologram technology! LOL

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Syrian Jews are Jews that can trace their heritage to Syria? Wow, did you just figure that out now?
They aren't originally from Syria, feel free to read up, as I did.
Most of them moved into Syria when Spain threw them out. There isn't a real large population of Jews in Syria, if you saw my later post. I guess my point was that Syria isn't exactly kind to Jews today and hasn't been for a while.
Thanks for your help.
edit on 24-11-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Who gives a damn where the money came from? Thats not your problem nor your grandmother! What she should worry about is if she declared it or not. If she did'nt, thats not your business either. She got paid a decent amount. enough to sit real pretty for the remainder of her life. I personally would had grabbed it, gone to a small place out of the city with nice garden and fresh air.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

If you were born in Syria, you're Syrian. No ifs or buts about it. Come on, use a brain. The Spanish Inquesition was how long ago? Do your homework.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

If you were born in Syria, you're Syrian. No ifs or buts about it. Come on, use a brain. The Spanish Inquesition was how long ago? Do your homework.
How many of those 75,000 so-called Syrian Jews living in Brooklyn were born in Syria?

Syria expelled the Jews from their country in 1948. That would make the very youngest Jews actually born in Syria that may be living in Brooklyn now.... How old? 63 years of age. You prepared to tell me that those 75,000 Syrian Jews are all 63 or older?

Brain? Homework? Hmmmmm.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join