It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestion for new forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'd like to see a forum like: "Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming / Predictive Programming". Threads on this subject are scattered all over the place. Some are in General Conspiracies, others in Secret Societies, Skunk Works. Military Projects and General Chit Chat.

Would that be of interest to anyone else? Currently, I have to search by subject to locate the scattered threads. I'm never certain where to post these threads.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I second that motion

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
I'd like to see a forum like: "Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming / Predictive Programming". Threads on this subject are scattered all over the place. Some are in General Conspiracies, others in Secret Societies, Skunk Works. Military Projects and General Chit Chat.

Would that be of interest to anyone else? Currently, I have to search by subject to locate the scattered threads. I'm never certain where to post these threads.

You want a separate forum for each? I can see the Mind Control, Subliminal Programming and Predictive Programming but where does Symbolism come in for those?

Personally mind control is one of my favorites to read about on ATS. It is a little difficult to find the information because it is scattered on the boards in various forums. I think it would be cool to have a forum for all things Mind Control and Programming (of humans). It all has to do with the mind so it would make sense to have them together in a forum. I just don't see the Symbols thing fitting with the others.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

There are many forums that those topics fit into.

Deconstructing Disinformation & Deflection

Deconstructing Disinformation: This forum is dedicated to research and speculation on organized disinformation and deflection efforts by governments, covert agencies, and organizations. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Education & Media

Education and Media: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of and speculation into methods of thought control and double speak used in education and mass media. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

You want a separate forum for each? I can see the Mind Control, Subliminal Programming and Predictive Programming but where does Symbolism come in for those?

Personally mind control is one of my favorites to read about on ATS. It is a little difficult to find the information because it is scattered on the boards in various forums. I think it would be cool to have a forum for all things Mind Control and Programming (of humans). It all has to do with the mind so it would make sense to have them together in a forum. I just don't see the Symbols thing fitting with the others.

I'd like one forum. Those are some possible words that could be used. Symbolism should be 86'd. If you search "MKUltra, you'll notice that those posts are not in one area. Some posts don't have the word "MKUltra" in them. I didn't use it in some of mine because ATS has the rule about not changing the name of the article to avoid duplication.

I should have found a variety of sources in order to rename it with the search tag. I don't care what the forum is named. It would be cool to have a way to locate the threads.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Symbols are often used in some methods of mind control as a trigger..so perhaps thats why it was included.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Another way of putting it about symbols, is they are an external subliminal trigger

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Some of the ancient symbols could even activate our DNA (if you want to go down that rabbit hole.) Symbols are a huge part of mind control. If all of this were in one place, it might interest people more. Many people don't believe in subliminals, symbols, mind control etc. They seem to regard each post as the 'crackpot' post in any given forum rather than seeing how big and pervasive the subject is. It might be taken more seriously if it had it's own place on this site.

I'm brainwashing you right now, mods......"you will start a new forum"

edit on 24/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

I concur, and it is easier to gauge accuracy and connect dots if all the dots are in the same area, or diagram, for analogy, If you will....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Never mind...
edit on 24/11/11 by Astyanax because: of post removal.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
i concure,

even a few more forums also

maybe a seperate forum for hidden technologies,
it makes sense to keep these together.

compared to new emerging tech could have a seperate thread,
just a suggestion

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I vote for a forum on WWIII get a head start

top topics