It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you need to have in order to talk to aliens other than an open mind?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This has some to do with mylast thread about talking to aliens. Many said that i would be "representing humanity" which is not what my intention. you guys saying id be representing humanity is the same as saying an american going to china represents everybody in america.

and you guys laughed at the "tinkering" line, but honestly if they had cures for many diseases because they were so advanced with chemicals and genetics, if they had the cure for aids there are quite a few people who would be curious about it.

... but you guys got me thinking.

Would someone need to have extensive knowledge of world history in orrder to just have a convo with benevolent aliens or would they just need an open mind? Would you rather have some windbag politician talk to them or some billionaire or would it be better to have someone who is accepting of many people and ideas?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
first you would have to find ETs to talk to..
edit on 23-11-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
First, you need an open mind, as you said.

Second, a REALLY BIG MEGAPHONE. I mean big.

Nah, I'm just kidding -- sound can't travel through space.

You need a REALLY BIG LITE-BRITE.

edit on 11/23/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
"What do you need to have in order to talk to aliens other than an open mind?"

An Alien to talk to...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

Think of it like getting a job, except take what you may believe, and throw it all out the door. Understand that everything is just degrees of 360, no absolute, however close something may seem.

Certain spiritual, mental, physical trials often elicit the communing with other force, and if trials withstood, hasten a presence which is perceivable at times, and even continuously upon varying intervals depending on how much you "prove" your ability to manifest communications with the seemingly invisible.

Think of actions like communications, communications as actions.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I usually use my mouth to communicate with.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Simply have it in your consciousness, in your thoughts, that you want to meet & speak with them. This is all it will take. They will be open to your questions, and answer as many as possible. INTENT is the answer.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I don't think there would be anything you need, in order to talk to one...Assuming one was right in front of you...

Well, no joke intended here... It might help to know their language, so you can actually communicate. Assuming they don't speak English or use telepathy or something....

Who knows

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Most of the channelled material I have read like:

The Law of One
Pheonix journals

and

The United Nations very own ET channelled being Kryon

Most of these people are very spiritually enlightened and have worked years on meditation and channelling.

I'd say start there.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

this world doesnt need a cure for aids, it needs more ways to die fast and stuff like AIDS is going to become ridiculously inefficient very soon considering we just hit 7 billion people here with 10 billion being not very far away.

Why do you think there havent been any major breakthroughs with the exception of a small vaccine here and there that may or may not cure something. Population control has many programs, one being this. The other, whenever WW3 will happen, will be a lot more obvious.

As for a legitimate reason to be talking to aliens, im still waiting for an example. If i knew how to cure ant diseases, would i go talk to an ant?!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

What do you need to have in order to talk to aliens other than an open mind?

To go where no man has gone before, I would start with one of these...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

If you simply pray, meditate, think thoughts about wishing help for the world, and seek, they can hear all of your thoughts and every person here is being watched over. But there are lots of negatives, so I'm not sure what it is you're trying to do.

There is a ufology experiencer who would say to make sure you have your clean underwear on, ie. you've been working at turning all your weaknesses around and living with integrity, goodness.

Also, the problem is that if you communicate, and actually remember anything back, it will be alien controlled information as Dr. Karla Turner puts it, or an illusion basically, whatever they want you to think. A dream within a dream within a dream, until we raise our thoughts to higher matters than this war/starvation/slave planet and have integrity and compassion and leave.

Spirituality and connecting with your Source, your Greater Light, Infinite Self, and the Family of Love and Goodness, Higher Ups, or God/Goodness, however you see these things and striving to perfect compassion,deprogram, feel for others, not return wrongs for wrong, because that is the right connection, and shine that Greater Light into the world. Alot of ETs will be avoiding you when you start this path. That tells you that there is alot of questionable acitivity on this planet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

This is whats important, and faith, prayer, meditations.

Et can hear you no matter what, just meditating or seeking lucid dreams or using theta/delta, and thinking your thoughts. But ask for Goodness and Love, to be with you always, and protect you always.

If you're in medation and you start sending out, you'll be receiving in, so choose Love and Goodness, not just ET.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
magic32.tripod.com...
52 indicators of UFO encounters or abduction by aliens

Check this out.

Its hard to discuss what I'd like to say without getting too wordy.

Short form is like this:

We've been controlled and dominated by negative ETs for ages, and every government is one of their renegade camps, though are white hats too involved. Different systems sheep pens basically, or chicken coups.
Their biggest control factor on earth is religions.

Something they put into the religious artwork, throughout the ages, if you just examined the artwork and did a little bit of research, relates to pineal. Its all about pineal and alot of their paintings have a kind of bulb shape, with spokes and red/white is so common. Its not nice to know what level of control is exherted on us, but getting angry feeds the shadow side, so discipline, zenmind, compassion is really needed. I've had Christ taken from me over and over again, only to be returned over and over again, and now at the point of not caring if He's real, metaphor or both, because the message is there, but there is a deeper message.

People must stop being fundamentalists, and realize how abstract and philosophical everything is, and then there probably were real Cosmic People that came in and were hijacked, but the message is still there. Whats needed.

The way we shine our greater light and grow/progress is by right/left hemispheres and pineal and we being natural is best, just clean pure living. Because they've been connecting through this for eons and are the most corrupt group going, so the pineal didn't work for them, they matched up, frequency wise. So if you're a social darwinist, macho, accept inequality, dog eat dog, pyramid lover, you would find out that there are bigger expressions of this frequency out there and that will be perfectly happy to help you wreck your life or assist in harming the world and people, like the controllers here have done.

The whole thing is a spiritual journey. Increase your pineal naturally, let lots of sun in the sides of your eyes, and meditate. Lucid dreaming. Learn how to do it. Attempt astral.

I'm sure you'll discover contact and direction is already happening at night, and you may start to ask for a sign under the stars, I know you're up there, thank you guys for watching over, would you just flash or something? For example. With joy, goodness, gratitude and unconditional love, high frequencies.

lucidcrossroads.co.uk...
Lucid Crossroads site.

This has a wealth of information. And those blue guys with red hair are ET, not just lucid apparently, but won't go into that one.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
...have a convo with benevolent aliens...

I sure wish ONE of the "Alien" believing folks here would have a "convo" with one of them SOON already!!

All these wild-imagination posts here describing "aliens" and such with AMAZING details make it seem as if these posters here actually did meet and converse with these "aliens". AMAZING!!!

We have "grays" and "plaidiens" and other "galactic beings"
complete with VIVID and wild in-depth details of them, and what they eat, and what they think about, and what they fantasize about, and what their hobbies are, and what they masturbate to, YET... nobody has EVER conversed with ONE of them, nor has a PHOTOGRAPH of them talking to one of them!!!

Thats something alright...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Reality check....even if some E.T. races use Telepathiy as a form of communication.....and I am not saying this is tru or not true....the concept of Communication between the mind of a Highlt Advanced and Moraly as well as Conceptially different race of beings...and an average or even above average Human Being that has highly developed telepathic sensitivity or abilities....is the equivelent of putting a square peg in a round hole.

It took years just to form even the most rudimentery ability of communication never mind the FANTASY of CONVERSATION between a Human and an Alien lifeform.

It is near IMPOSSIBLE to develop such an exchange without a FRAME OF REFERENCE to go by.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

They wont just talk to any soul.They like spiritually elevated souls.They use telepathy.And yes,you would have to be well aware of world history.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

What do you need to have in order to talk to aliens, other than an open mind?

...a vivid imagination.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
"What do you need to have in order to talk to aliens other than an open mind?"

An Alien to talk to...

Lol or lsd

What a strange question.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Why don't you visit some web sites of people who say they have and report back what you find?

When I did so, I came up with a few basics:

Most ETs you are likely to run into are very good at mind control. Therefore, in order to have a real two-way conversation with them, you will have to convince them first that they can't play around with you. Unless they came specifically to have a conversation with you. That happens.

Most reported "conversations" are telepathic. The better you can send and receive thoughts as images, the more you'll get out of it.

Most ETs I have seen quoted (via those they "spoke" with) seem very good at adjusting their "conversation" to your level of understanding. They have actually told this to some people. So if you are an uneducated loudmouth, they will try to communicate with you in a way they think you will understand. The more educated you are, the more educated they will appear to be.

I personally would not go with the "open mind" approach. If you do, they will fill it with what ever they think you want it filled with. They seem to admire assertiveness and confidence in thought and manner. Have a purpose for your communication, and try to achieve that purpose.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini

They wont just talk to any soul.They like spiritually elevated souls.They use telepathy.And yes,you would have to be well aware of world history.

I feel like I am picking on you here but this has to be said.....How in the World have you come to the conclusion that allowed you to post your reply?

I particularily find your statement....Yes...you woud have to be aware or World History....as a statement....I can't even find one viable thought of LOGIC that would associate it with a persons ability....spiritual elevated souls...whatever THAT might mean.....to allow communication between a Human and an E.T. by Telepathy or any other means.

You speak from an assumption that what a Human considers to be things of value....concepts of right and wrong...an open mind as far as being part of a much larger picture....or the most rediculous and by the way....DANGEROUS....incorrect assumption of all....that an ALIEN RACE.....would have concepts and principles that you believe to be prevelent in any ADVANCED SOCIETY reguardless of being Non_Human.

This is how books and TV shows and Cult like concepts that expound....TAKE ME WITH YOU!.....or statements like....I am and have been in communication by telepathic means...with an E.T.

NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. The various known races are ALIEN...get that? ALIEN!
They do not think like us or have the same concepts of morality like us....nor do they much care about INDIVIDUALITY in general since any of the TELEPATHIC RACES...are born of a HIVE MIND and do neither consider the rights of the individual in their thought process nor do they much understand it.

Since they have been visiting Earth for a VERY LONG TIME....what one persons concept and taught version of HISTORY is VERY different from the real Historical record of the Planet....of which humans are but a tiny length of time in a very long line of reality. Split Infinity

top topics

<<   2 >>

join