It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poisoning? Help needed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by moondancer811
reply to post by bulla

I do understand Bulla
Peace be with you too my friend.

edit on 24-11-2011 by moondancer811 because: (no reason given)

and on reading you Quote re insects, well they are showing signs of stress, just take the bees, and then see Nostradamus rose, and I do beg you pardon if this is off topic

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

reply to post by bulla

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes while have other wisdom, when it comes to producing said files or related quoted data for others to follow, re your excellent computer skills myself I am a total Luddite, when it comes to how to accomplish such results far to high tech for my old feeble old mind to learn or indeed comprehend, thank you for that resource that you provided,as it is the most humbling disease that mankind can expect or comprehend

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by bulla

Bulla- you are very intuitive, I like that and agree with both of your posts.

OP, I want you to experiment with something. Secure the items in you refigerator and then shut down your electricity for 24 hours. Read some books and go for a walk. See if these things improve. Some people are very sensitive, the ringing in your ears really struck a cord with me since I too have this horrible high pitched ringing in my ears when I am bombarded with electricity. I admit, I do flick the main power switch everyday and turn the house off. There is a "hum" that electricity produces that I think gets to me. My computer is on an air card and I have a wood stove.
Try it.

Also, too many animals in a house can cause these bizarre things as well.

I will give this a try, I do tend to try to shut off extra electrical outlets as much as possible. If I get the chance I'll shut off the power for a couple days & get away so I can see if it's more EM related than anything else.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
you sound like you are being over charged or you are not discharging this could be the lack of salt within your bodies electrolytes, Earthing of you house is a prerequisite, a must, the reason you felt so good in the MRI machine is due to it having massive earthing and connections, required to maintain continuity with image stability

And you were being discharged by its earthing, bringing you level down, do you do much driving, if so this can also drive up levels, see vehicle earthing rubber strip, it can also be the cause of car sickness

Now I ask you a strange question, within your entire structure, building or house is there, even one widow or glazing facing the sun that is laid back on any angles ,like an architectural feature or over your entrance, don't worry about any straight up down glazing only that which is laid back on an angle, perhaps in roof or loft, that is set in to the angle of the roof

If so, I can only strongly suggest that you have it covered over ASAP and cover must be fitted to out side, covering the entire glazed surface

While I may be a Luddite with computers, I am a Nature Philosopher, who specializes in Quantum Atomic optics
and my bent, is Quantum Electromagnets and Atomic refractory factors and Crystallography of Hydro H2o@Atomic (6) and there lies the reason for my question, and perhaps your resolution

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
further there is a type of fluro tube lighting, its called (Daylight) Kmart use this lighting, I cannot enter the building, as it blurs my vision, causing nausea, the lux frequency, attacks the harmonics of the human resonance,do you have such fluro tube lighting in your house

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I completely agree it seems to have to do with being 'overcharged' due to EM activity from the electricity.

About the house I live in, no there is nothing like you were asking, but I very much appreciate the input.

Originally posted by bulla
further there is a type of fluro tube lighting, its called (Daylight) Kmart use this lighting, I cannot enter the building, as it blurs my vision, causing nausea, the lux frequency, attacks the harmonics of the human resonance,do you have such fluro tube lighting in your house

I've tried different lightbulbs, but now with the replies & my past research I'm starting to realize this is going to come down to electricity overpower in my home.

I'm currently away for a few days visiting family and I've already noticed an improvement in my health.

Migraines have subsided significantly, and I've also noticed that (when at home only) my blood glucose has been a bit high (approx. 130 regardless of what I eat) and my extremidies tend to 'fall asleep' easily but that has also subsided after being outside of my home and in another house.

I'm sincerely hoping it's going to be something as simple as electricians screwing up. I guess we'll see soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well its nice to hear that you are feeling positive results, and I would like to add as much as we may like to think otherwise we are all magnetic resonances, pure frequency,butterfly's use magnetic pulse to fly, its the primordial source of all life on earth
Some thing else you may wish pursue is the original land tenure, see that your not built on a waste or refuse dump so 40 years ago , its happened before, secondly large high voltage power lines, any of those, or radio or phone towers close by, and anther cause that goes undetected,are your power bills excessive or much higher than others around you

What I have seen happen, that rats or mice rodents, get up in the ceiling and they just love chewing on the wire insulation to the extent the wires begin leaching into one another this then generates a coiled circuit,this turns the in house wiring into a huge electro magnet , and this indeed is differently a cause for symptoms,this can also be caused by just one light switch or plunged in appliance that has is wiring inverted and can turn the hole house into an electromagnet or a driven element given it is attached to the live side of the power circuit even when all are switched off, this can be tested via earth leakage leakage

TOOTALOO

top topics

<< 1   >>

join