It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. urges Americans to leave Syria "immediately"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

I meant it exactly the way it was typed out.

It is what it is... It is what it could be that should frighten everyone.

Hopefully, the worst can be avoided somehow, but it seems that eventually all roads lead to war, no matter how much we try to change the course.

We'll see.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Seems like somebody forgot the Russian ships that are there...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Seems like somebody forgot the Russian ships that are there...

How can anyone forget with them leaking enough oil to rival the BP Gulf spill?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by popsmayhem

Though, who knows? maybe they have really grown a pair and will act here, and/or in Iran.

If they do, the WORLD will never be the same... IMO.

Either way the world will never be the same.....Things Change....IMO
This is how tptb distract us,then they do "whatever it is" their way.
Or so it is one of MANY possibilities.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
The syrian government really do need there ass kicked though
killing all those innocent protesters..... Pretty dirty rotten leaders..
edit on 23-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Yup, such innocent protesters. Here's a video of them protesting with machineguns:

Here's a few where they're screaming ALLAH AHKBAR. Same guys who we were fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. Same guys who we backed in Libya.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I agree with your post. This is about your quote. I read Atlas Shrugged and then I read up on Rand and her model for Galt. After quite a bit of pondering it came to me that the book is about taking over a government through subterfuge, but you have to know who Galt is modeled after and it helps to be paranoid. Galt is the one behind the scenes manipulating the entire downfall. The idiots in the government are obviously incapable of coming up with any kind of a plan much less seeing it through. That requires someone like Galt...always from the shadows and the stories never alludes to this, but it makes sense. Galt was modeled after a Rothschild. That book is being played out right now in America. When will Galt appear and show us all the light?

edit on 23-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sorry folks/doomers, no war is going to happen. The world economy is in a bad condition right now, elections are next year, oil is trading near $100. Do you really think there will be a war. The world economy cant afford high oil prices at this time. That is why there will be no war. This is not 2006 anymore where the economy was great. All the trillions spent in stimulus and bond purchases by the frb would have been all pointless if there is a war and oil spikes.

Continue dooming and hoping for the world to end. I know you all want it just to make your gold go up in price.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You may be 95% correct that there will be no war. But there is an unmistakable agenda at work and Syria & Iran are next on that agenda. It will not be long before both Syria and Iran will be sporting new governments and shiny new Rothschild banks. The other 5% is the terrorist and mercenary activity that the US is engaging in right now in both Syria and Iran. For the sake of preserving your argument we shall not call that war just yet, although if less than that was being done to the US it would most assuredly be called war.

Originally posted by Foodman
Sorry folks/doomers, no war is going to happen. The world economy is in a bad condition right now, elections are next year, oil is trading near $100. Do you really think there will be a war. The world economy cant afford high oil prices at this time. That is why there will be no war. This is not 2006 anymore where the economy was great. All the trillions spent in stimulus and bond purchases by the frb would have been all pointless if there is a war and oil spikes.

Continue dooming and hoping for the world to end. I know you all want it just to make your gold go up in price.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Sir,

Thanks for the reply. However there is no such thing as a "Rothschild bank", please read this thread I started disproving the whole thing about the Rothschild. There name has been hammered at by doomers and the Nazi's in the 1940's. Read my thread, I show how the Nazi's and a book with no footnotes started this whole thing about them. There name is ancient history. Nathan was just a man in the 1800's who struggled. They own no major banks. If you would like to see who owns the big banks/corporations of the US and the world, the stock exchanges show all the major shareholders.

Here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-11-2011 by Foodman because: to insert link

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Sir,

Sorry to inform you, but Halliburton would not be the most profitable in the event of war with Iran. Halliburton only makes profit on serving oil companies. Not on a increase of oil prices. If you want to make money if there is a war with Iran(which wont happen), you would want to buy oil futures or a oil etf that tracks the price of oil traded in london or nyc.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I get a bad feeling these days... Warnings to leave Syria ASAP, the new uprising in Egypt and coming election and the sudden willful resignation of the President of Yemen. Yet another geographically strategic nation.

President Ali Abdullah Saleh of Yemen agreed to step down on Wednesday after 33 years in power, becoming the fourth Arab leader swept away by protests this year and launching his violence-wracked country into a new era of uncertainty.

Sound familiar...

The U.S., which had for months pushed for Mr. Saleh's departure, welcomed his decision to transfer executive powers immediately. President Barack Obama said in a statement that the U.S. will stand by the Yemini people, as they "begin addressing an array of formidable challenges and chart a more secure and prosperous path for the future."

What will fill the power vaccum in the coming months in Egypt, Libya, Yemen and possibly Syria?

Don't forget about our 100 special forces on the ground in Uganda either hunting the LRA.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

It's actually a very clever plan putting the Muslim brotherhood in charge......it means total chaos, civil wars will follow then the chopping up of nations weakening them.

This will give you an idea of how it will be played out and it does'nt go without posing some problems along the way:

www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well, they are just a front for the Vatican, but other than that they are guilty as charged. Rothschild was just a man? Not likely. I will not even waste time on this subject it is so ludicrous. The major shareholders have shareholders behind them. Ten layers deep you will find the Rothschilds and their surrogates. And nice how they funded zionism and placed the abominable pyramid & eye all ove the holy land. Some things are too big to fail. The Rothschild's dirty secrets are too big to hide. You fail...to convince and miserably so.

PS: The German Navy used a Rothschild estate as its HQ in France during WW2. Nice that the master of the house was able to get out with his skin when so many others did not.

reply to post by jcord

Sir,

Thanks for the reply. However there is no such thing as a "Rothschild bank", please read this thread I started disproving the whole thing about the Rothschild. There name has been hammered at by doomers and the Nazi's in the 1940's. Read my thread, I show how the Nazi's and a book with no footnotes started this whole thing about them. There name is ancient history. Nathan was just a man in the 1800's who struggled. They own no major banks. If you would like to see who owns the big banks/corporations of the US and the world, the stock exchanges show all the major shareholders.

Here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-11-2011 by Foodman because: to insert link

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the link & I will read it.

I am thinking along the lines that a unified Islam is being created with the Brothers as the front. This lays the foundation for the most serious threat to Israel to date. Perfect excuse for Israel to exterminate everything within a thousand miles of their borders. We all know they want to do it. If there is one thing you can count on Islam to do it is to take the bait.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by jcord

It's actually a very clever plan putting the Muslim brotherhood in charge......it means total chaos, civil wars will follow then the chopping up of nations weakening them.

This will give you an idea of how it will be played out and it does'nt go without posing some problems along the way:

www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

23/11/2011 press cc at the bottom of the video to enable english subtitles.

Knight to rook 4
edit on 24-11-2011 by JudgeDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yay more war seems on the way. Just the thing economies need. Got to keep the defense contractor rolling in it.

Couldn't they postpone all this to say.. 2013? So it doesn't look like they're trying everything they can to make prophecies come true?

Is that too much to ask?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Any U.S. citizen even being in Syria at this point would be a fool.

Which is why this is nothing more than scare tactics aimed directly at the Assad regime.

They are hoping to frighten them with these public warnings, and ominous language.

Seriously, the language being used in this case has only one objective primarily, and the secondary objective may be to force the Assad regime to make its next moves prematurely.

Read between the lines here.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

actually I think its a call to diplomats Tonnage is about to be dropped

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Doesn't Syria get burned to the ground if prophecy is being fulfilled?

I hope you're wrong...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If Syria got those... it could be real bloody for the US.

Soviet Era Ship Killers Slipped Into Syria

Despite the growing civil war in Syria, Russia is honoring an order, earlier this year, for an unspecified number of SSN-26 Yakhont anti-ship missiles. The order was finally confirmed eight months ago, after four years of haggling and efforts by Israel and the United States to block the sale. Apparently the missiles have already been paid for, and Syrian has assured Russia that the missiles can safely be delivered by ship.

Those are not old missiles or crappy missiles. They can take out ships. A few of those launched at an aircraft carrier could be real nasty.

The Yakhont uses a liquid-fuel ramjet and travels 300 kilometers at speeds of over 2,000 kilometers an hour (using a high altitude cruise and a low-altitude approach; if it travels entirely at low altitude the range is cut to 120km). When the missile arrives in the area where the target is supposed to be, it turns on its radar and goes for the kill.

The Yakhont is a 8.9 meter (27.6 foot) long, three ton missile with a 300 kg (660 pound) warhead.

Remember the Russian warships that are/were just in Syria? Maybe they were delivering those missiles...

Report: Russia warships to enter Syria waters in bid to stem foreign intervention

Russian warships are due to arrive at Syrian territorial waters, a Syrian news agency said on Thursday, indicating that the move represented a clear message to the West that Moscow would resist any foreign intervention in the country's civil unrest.

That was almost a week ago.

Arab League meets in Cairo over Syria

Regional bloc to explore alternative measures to defuse crisis after failing to reach deal on sending monitors.

So no deal for now.

France calls for 'secured' humanitarian intervention in Syria

FM Juppe describes Syrian exiled opposition National Council as 'legitimate partner with which we want to work'; U.S. urges Americans to leave Syria 'while transportation is available.'

France has called for a "secured zone to protect civilians" in Syria, the first time a major Western power has suggested international intervention on the ground in the eight-month uprising against President Bashar Assad.

That means a no fly zone and a buffer zone.
edit on 24-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Sir,

Sorry to inform you, but Halliburton would not be the most profitable in the event of war with Iran. Halliburton only makes profit on serving oil companies. Not on a increase of oil prices. If you want to make money if there is a war with Iran(which wont happen), you would want to buy oil futures or a oil etf that tracks the price of oil traded in london or nyc.

They also rebuild countries after USA/NATO bombs their infrastructure. It's not just about the oil with them. They have many umbrella companies too.

Thanks for informing me

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join