It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love this Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Have been visiting this site for some time now and decided to become a member recently. I love this site and I love to discuss and read on various conspiracies but the one that I enjoy the most is information relevant to UFO's. What really drives me is testimonies from people who are in official positions like the military, Government, etc.... why you say?

It’s one thing for a salesmen, TV Personality, father, mother, plumber, the every day guy etc… top put their reputation on the line but when someone that was trusted to be put in charge of a military base or Nuclear Facility, or trusted with a 100 million $ piece of equipment, when that person has nothing to win and everything to lose still decides to spill the beans because what they saw is not explanable.......that my friends is what I call interesting……

Looking forward to good reads!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianBlueTrue

Welcome to ATS it seems your interest in ufos will be fed here on ATS so enjoy and remember to keep a filter to see the real and the fake to distract from the real.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Of course my friend take care

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Welcome on board, CanadianTrueBlue.

Its the right place, you ll find tons of testimonies of "officials" on UFO's and other subjects on here.

Enjoy the ride through reason and madness.

Engage!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Welcome neighbor, glad to make your acquaintance. Tis the strangest of days it seems, and ATS is the best front row seat to the madness, wonder and awe. Plus we have some pretty colorful members here sure to bring some insight and humor. Check my signature on UFO's, it is literally a good place to start.

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..enjoy your stay..Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I dont get to browse it as much as I'd like, but I agree, this is an awesome website.

new topics

top topics

join