It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone's else's TV go blank when Ron Paul came out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976

Originally posted by hapablab

The video, in the background, the word loser and lost and thumbs down appear, even going as subtle as this.

Now that is crazy! I have never noticed that before. You see thumbs down, the words: loser, lost, punt, and the word goat. WTH! They talk him up and at the same they attempt to put him down with the subliminal messages that are rolling by in the background! Not to mention Ron Paul’s exclusion from MSM polls. That in itself shows me just how far the corporate and government ran MSM are willing to go to stop Ron Paul and his message.

There has to be a way to put a stop to this!

Also notice that in the beginning a video of Obama is shown. And in the blue background beside him we see the word "HERO". Im speechless.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
The problem with this site is it is so US centric. So many US posters and they all assume everyone is in the US and we all know or care who the f* this Ron Paul is. Like my TV did not go blank thank you very much and (unbelievable I know) Ron Paul was not on it.
I'm beginning to think we should have different sections for US and Europe. Seriously.
edit on 23-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

Earth to starchild, earth to starchild!

You answered a topic put up on the US 2012 Elections category.

You did notice that this is in the US 2012 Elections category, right?

Maybe you should suggest to the board that a category be created for European Elections, instead of complaining about an OP that's posted in the correct category, huh?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

The problem with this site is it is so US centric. So many US posters and they all assume everyone is in the US and we all know or care who the f* this Ron Paul is. Like my TV did not go blank thank you very much and (unbelievable I know) Ron Paul was not on it.
I'm beginning to think we should have different sections for US and Europe. Seriously.

Earth to starchild, earth to starchild!

You answered a topic put up on the US 2012 Elections category.

You did notice that this is in the US 2012 Elections category, right?

Maybe you should suggest to the board that a category be created for European Elections, instead of complaining about an OP that's posted in the correct category, huh?

I'm the OP and I just want to say Thank you :-)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dennis86

The video, in the background, the word loser and lost and thumbs down appear, even going as subtle as this.

Now that is crazy! I have never noticed that before. You see thumbs down, the words: loser, lost, punt, and the word goat. WTH! They talk him up and at the same they attempt to put him down with the subliminal messages that are rolling by in the background! Not to mention Ron Paul’s exclusion from MSM polls. That in itself shows me just how far the corporate and government ran MSM are willing to go to stop Ron Paul and his message.

Also notice that in the beginning a video of Obama is shown. And in the blue background beside him we see the word "HERO". Im speechless.

Your right! I didn't see that! Nice catch. BTW welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dennis86

Omg that's right, I didnt see that either, went right past me, wow unreal!!!, it makes my stomach turn!

Great Catch!
edit on 25-11-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Ron Paul supporter here. That background is on Fox 'America's Nightly Scoreboard" all the time.

I checked.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Yes is it usacentric, but you chose to click on this link. I am in the UK and I find this stuff interesting and I hope RP gets in...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You people need to quit with the Ron Paul worship. This is politics, everything happens in politics for a reason, and never by accident. Yes, it is entirely possible he is genuine, but its also equally as possible he is not and all this is just a charade. If he gets elected, then be very wary, as you can bet he will either like the power too much and do a Nick Clegg and willingly sell out his principles so he can hold onto it, or he will be manipulated by TPTB to enact their will. Put it this way, if Ron Paul was a genuine threat, then he'd have had a fatal heart attack by now. Maybe he's nothing more than a shill to make it appear that democracy is working and to give false hopes to the few people "awake".

Yeah I know, it sucks to be cynical, but its the only way to be in this messed up world.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

Yeah I know, it sucks to be cynical, but its the only way to be in this messed up world.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

Actually, it's not the only way to be. Why would "TPTB" even have to shoot him with the hearth attack gun when people like you already dismiss the man?

What I find more likely than TPTB being so powerful as to control every aspect of.... well everything, is that they put up the facade of having such power, so that people like you perpetuate this myth and undermine true freedom fighters like Ron Paul.

What's the point in trying when "they" control everything? There wouldn't be. Which is why they want you to think that they wield such power. When in actuality their power is a far cry from what everyone gives them credit for, but it doesn't matter, because people fall into the trap of thinking they are so powerful nothing you do matters, so you do nothing.

You sure make your European brothers look bad with your ignorance.

First off, this is posted in the US 2012 elections forum. Duh. It's going to be about US politics. DUH again.

Second, you SHOULD care who Ron Paul is, because even if you aren't American, American politics effects YOU and most EVERYBODY around the world.

Third, Ron Paul is the only candidate that wants to STOP the USA from messing around with other countries, so if you want to continue not giving a crap about what happens in America, at least care about Paul, because he will give you that option. Other Candidates? Not so much. You will have to pay attention, because sadly America's policies WILL effect you and other non-Americans.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I do a lot of Ron Paul events in some popular spots with many tourists here in Los Angeles and we get all kinds of positive feedback from the international tourists. I can remember most of them from Sweden, Australia, Germany, Taiwan, Canada, Brazil, etc...!!

These people even want to take picture of us and with us to take home and show their friends about the Ron Paul enthusiasm.

Lastly, you're in a US 2012 elections section of this forum, not only that but you clicked on the thread that talked about the 'blacking out' of a certain television debate which we all noticed.

So, what are you griping about?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I think you are the ignorant one, you are clearly in denial and you cant accept that your beloved Ron might be a shill. MIGHT be. If you read my post properly, you would know I was not saying he definitely is, but he likely is. Look at the state of the world around you. Look at what happens to people who excercise their democratic rights, not only in western nations but around the world, and tell me that it works.

TPTB have control over us all whether you like it or not, or want to admit it or not. They have hijacked the political system and have installed puppets and institutions ran by them not only at home, but all around the world! So do you really think that someone who says they will undo all their work will be allowed to take the seat in the oval office? Or are you forgetting history? Does JFK ring a bell?

What a politician SAYS before he is elected, and what he DOES after he is elected often turn out to be entirely different things. Why is Ron Paul any different? He is just as human as the rest of them. For all we know, he could be saying exactly what needs to be heard in order to get elected, then he will show his real face after. Too many people are putting blind faith into this man, even worshipping him, yet he's a human being and as prone to corruption as the rest of us. Keep this in mind.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh look at that, didn't know, thanks for finding that :-)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join