It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone's else's TV go blank when Ron Paul came out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I was just watching and the crowd erupted when they announced Ron Paul, he came walking out and then the screen went blank with no sound, strange.
edit on 22-11-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Had to mute the applause of the only non-crook up there!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
reply to post by hapablab

Had to mute the applause of the only non-crook up there!

I know right!!!, its almost comical if not a crying shame how now they do this right in our faces!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes I saw that. No glitch, its a punk on a switch. The crowd did applaud big time for him, can't have that.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I missed the first half of the debate. Did they run it on any other news broadcasts? Would be interesting to compare.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderboy2402
I missed the first half of the debate. Did they run it on any other news broadcasts? Would be interesting to compare.

I don't know, I just watched it on CNN, Im about to check youtube

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by miconATSrender

So this really happened? I cannot believe that. Wow I had seen all the disappearance of polls and the ignoring him but to actually turn the feed off is absolutely crazy. If anyone knows of it is uploaded to youtube or something please embed. That is madness.

If he somehow can win (which I don't really think can happen just because I believe things would be manipulated even if he had the votes.) I would be very interested to see what would happen. I mean there is no way they would allow him to do the things he wants to do. Man that would be a ton of fun to watch.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWtoHide
reply to post by miconATSrender

So this really happened? I cannot believe that. Wow I had seen all the disappearance of polls and the ignoring him but to actually turn the feed off is absolutely crazy. If anyone knows of it is uploaded to youtube or something please embed. That is madness.

If he somehow can win (which I don't really think can happen just because I believe things would be manipulated even if he had the votes.) I would be very interested to see what would happen. I mean there is no way they would allow him to do the things he wants to do. Man that would be a ton of fun to watch.

I looked everywhere for it and I can't find it, I found full versions of the debate but no introductions, they are starting it at the part after they are called out.

I couldn't believe it, they announced RP and when he came walking out the place erupted, no other candidate got that type of reaction and I yelled, OMG listen to that! then nothing but black on the screen and no sound, like I said its pathetic now at how they are struggling to dismiss him.
edit on 23-11-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I can confirm 100% THIS HAPPENED!!

This was on CNN HD then I saw comments on cnn.com/live that also said the same thing, so not only was it on TV but also on their online broadcast.

I cannot believe it!!!

I was going to make this thread if no one else did.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Guys there's a plausible explanation. CNN is reporting a lighting strike at the exact moment when Paul came out, triggering electronic interference with the live feed.
edit on 23-11-2011 by kushness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
All I know is that this happened, the screen (messily) blacked out but there was a CNN logo on the bottom right of the screen.

And the chances of lighting striking the moment Ron Paul walks out...ehh..I guess anything is possible but it was just too convenient, and he got the best applause for introductions too.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
All I know is that this happened, the screen (messily) blacked out but there was a CNN logo on the bottom right of the screen.

And the chances of lighting striking the moment Ron Paul walks out...ehh..I guess anything is possible but it was just too convenient, and he got the best applause for introductions too.

Lol the lightning strike thing was a joke.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
wait wait wait hold on.
I read the title of the thread and thought "it has to be an isolated incident". But I was completely wrong. This actually happened???!!!! WTF is going on in America. HEY SHEEPLE WAKE UP. These damn Elite are showing their colours and it's blatantly obvious. WHAT A JOKE.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You know I've seen polls taken down because of Ron Paul's lead, I seen subliminal messages in the background of Ron Paul interviews with words like "loser" and "Lost" and images of the thumbs down, and I seen Anchor's on all news station insult him, and it's blatant now there is a joined effort that is desperately trying to stop him, that's scary in on itself, another thing that's scary is what else are they doing, what other shady things are being done to hide the truth or what ever they don't want us to know, It makes my stomach turn that the MSM do apparently look at us like sheep. I don't ever want to watch these channels again. Oh and Im not a die hard Ron Paul fan either, though I'm liking a lot of what he is saying, I have a lot to learn.

Oh and if it were a lightning strike LOL, wouldn't the logo vanish too?

The video, in the background, the word loser and lost and thumbs down appear, even going as subtle as this.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The problem with this site is it is so US centric. So many US posters and they all assume everyone is in the US and we all know or care who the f* this Ron Paul is. Like my TV did not go blank thank you very much and (unbelievable I know) Ron Paul was not on it.
I'm beginning to think we should have different sections for US and Europe. Seriously.
edit on 23-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Jump forward to 2:55 for the "glitch"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

The video, in the background, the word loser and lost and thumbs down appear, even going as subtle as this.

Now that is crazy! I have never noticed that before. You see thumbs down, the words: loser, lost, punt, and the word goat. WTH! They talk him up and at the same they attempt to put him down with the subliminal messages that are rolling by in the background! Not to mention Ron Paul’s exclusion from MSM polls. That in itself shows me just how far the corporate and government ran MSM are willing to go to stop Ron Paul and his message.

There has to be a way to put a stop to this!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I witnessed it as well, and absolutely loved the applause for Dr Paul when he came on stage. As well I noted that with each reply from Ron Paul there was abundant applause where as with the other candidates it was more a gracious hand clap.

Surely the people of your country can read through the smoke screen not everyone is so hopped up on fluoride, to not be able to see the smoke screen that has been put up by the media.

I'm a Caunck and I have done all I can through my twitter feed to employ the #RP2012 hashtag. As well as through my youtube stream to post as many videos as I can, with searchable tags that might get hits just so that he can get his name out there to everyone.

Ron Paul 2012!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
www.youtube.com...

Jump forward to 2:55 for the "glitch"

Wow, you ROCK!!!, I've been searching for this after I watched it live, I thought it was a goner lol, Thank you soo much for posting it!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
I witnessed it as well, and absolutely loved the applause for Dr Paul when he came on stage. As well I noted that with each reply from Ron Paul there was abundant applause where as with the other candidates it was more a gracious hand clap.

Surely the people of your country can read through the smoke screen not everyone is so hopped up on fluoride, to not be able to see the smoke screen that has been put up by the media.

I'm a Caunck and I have done all I can through my twitter feed to employ the #RP2012 hashtag. As well as through my youtube stream to post as many videos as I can, with searchable tags that might get hits just so that he can get his name out there to everyone.

Ron Paul 2012!!!!

Thanks for helping our country out!!, I couldn't believe it when the screen went blank and to the ppl who think it was an accident, my a%$ that was done intentionally, I have seen way to much of this now to think these little things were accidents, lighting, "gremlins in the wiring" it's what you said it is, a "smoke screen" great term to use

top topics

<<   2 >>

join