It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy Theory: The Leprechauns and the Missing Trillions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
All i can say is "where the gold at?"

S&F for giving an excuse to post that vid

edit on 22-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)
Great.
I saw this video before, but just the straight-up news report without the subtitles and added soundtrack.

That was hilarious.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

*sigh* ... I am awe-struck as I Know where this idea was 'grown' and the fact that it blossomed into a viable topic WITH legit info and thought, as well as sources...

well done sir, well done

BTW; interesting info - I had all but forgot about the missing $ mess and missing gold. Good call.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Bankers in their True guise?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You didn't !!!!!

Yes, you did !!!!!!

Well done ! A well constructed thread too ! Star and Flag for you but most importantly, Thank you !

I sometimes forget about having a sense of humor...I will try and remember the lesson.

I raise my glass to you Sir !

Oh...any idea where those trillions are?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
wheres my shilling!? wheres my shilling!?...remember that movie?

A lot of those trillions must go into those massive underground blast proof bunkers that tptb have conveniently built for themselves all over the place with our blood,sweat and broken backs tax dollars.These bunkers are incredibly massive and lavish...like this one...en.wikipedia.org...

And if 1,500 elite leaders and their 1,500 elite trophy wives and mistresses and girlfriends in the USA are each buying $100,000 cars every year and $50,000 private limos and each buying 25 room,$5,000,000 mansions and each taking lavish $20,000 holidays every month and their $1,000,000 lear jets and $1,000,000 yachts along with their massive gambling habits and their walk in closets fillied with $10,000 suits and dresses and $5,000 each multi-carrot platinum jewelry and $10,000 watches and all the pay offs and bribes they shell out for...Thats a helluva lotta cash...
edit on 22-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
shouldn't this be in the jokes forum???

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
shouldn't this be in the jokes forum???
Are you saying there are no such thing as leprechauns?

Haven't you heard all of the personal accounts of sightings? Heck, there's a news video..... They have to be real!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Missapropreation of public funds,police brutality,sending young soldiers to die for nothing.We were promised change and we got it.The nation is 10 times worse now.Cant wait for the next big change(sarcasm).

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hope someone can help me with something that has been puzzling me

Slightly off topic as it dosen't concern Americas $$$$ but it does concern missing money's

# Saddam Hussein

# Hosni Mubarak

# Colonel Gadaffi

All deposed with 'mega money' and 'super luxurious' properties world wide [money i

gather salted away in off shore banks etc.] money milked from their own 'poor' people!

Two of them and their sons dead. WHERE IS ALL THAT MONEY WHO HAS IT?

Bits of information i have been able to gather is that the UN, USA, UK along with others

will be paying for the rebuilding of Iraq, Libya, and Cairo. Surely this rebuilding should be

done by retrieving the money's purloined by these dictators??

So i am asking..............." Where has ALL that money gone"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Check my response 4 replies above,thats where most of it is...and millions of people dont know how their going to eat tomorrow...or put gas in their cars ...or heat their houses this winter...or give their kids another christmas...or survive after retirement...or pay for their own funerals...and if they dare make any waves in tptb's ocean of dominance and control,they'll get pepper sprayed,kicked in the stomach,dragged away and locked up...just how close are we to the end?.....Hmmmmm....Real Close...

By creating their own fabricated money world and then hording it all for themselves,the top 500 richest americans hold more wealth than the bottom 150,000,000 do...pretty cool huh?

edit on 23-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

another yes yes post from baka baka

baka.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes i saw your post, but the money i am talking about would i doubt, be in American

banks. Swiss banks come to mind where people put money they don't want found [super

secretive?] And when these people demise and there are no claims made, no inheritors?

The 'swiss bank' becomes richer by default??

I suppose thats why Switzerland is a 'tax haven' a rich country and when we hear of the

economic plights of Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Ireland, Britain, America and others

there is never a mention of Switzerland feeling the pinch economically??

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by blocula

Yes i saw your post, but the money i am talking about would i doubt, be in American

banks. Swiss banks come to mind where people put money they don't want found [super

secretive?] And when these people demise and there are no claims made, no inheritors?

The 'swiss bank' becomes richer by default??

I suppose thats why Switzerland is a 'tax haven' a rich country and when we hear of the

economic plights of Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Ireland, Britain, America and others

there is never a mention of Switzerland feeling the pinch economically??

Hmmmmm.......

Swiss Leprechauns are the worst, IMO.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I was attracted to the mention of "Leprechauns" so, I wanted to add some discussion to the missing trillions part of this thread that while it is indeed a serious matter, missing money is only the tip of the bigger problems such missing trillions represent.

These days in America, we are being probed, checked and rechecked before we board a plane, train or bus, we even have TSA highway road checkpoints in Tennessee.

This morning I heard a TSA high level alert warning about the dangers to all Americans about the worlds deadliest problem of "exploding turkey fryers from China."

Now, I had to mention this because it sets things up for where I am going with this discussion.

We live in an age where government at both local, state and federal level seek to check the public out for everything even if its just red light cameras, camera in certain zones, business stores, airports, hospitals and it is this constant public surveillance that is hiding a monster under the bed.

Since we must prove our identity, have social security cards, comply with conditions to get drivers licenses and business and other types of licenses and so forth just to do the most mundane things like providing picture and State approved ID just to buy a pack of cigarettes and what we the public for the most part are missing in any discussion about what we are going to do about missing trillions is that those that lost it and the system that lost it must be viewed as part of the problem.

When was the last time you heard any politician talk to or promote truthfulness, honesty and a judicial system that actually works to remove criminals? Not anytime recent and if you did, it was most likely just empty platitudes anyway.

We have the technology, the means to surveillance those systems that cost taxpayer money and any system, every system of federal government needs to comply with the laws of this nation.

Place the focus, by surveillance, stringent employment standards, background checks and so forth, but once anyone at any level of government fails to comply with the law, some system must protect the interests of Americans first.

There is an overwhelming amount of surveillance on the public and a complete lack of surveillance on the source of the problem. What aggravates the crimes of missing trillions, is the criminal systems that allowed it to happen. Once it happened, various departments cite that their hands are tied or that the crimes go into areas not yet covered under existing federal statutes.

It is long over due that every politician, law enforcement officer, judge, everyone and anyone in federal service to include the military and all of the intelligence agencies be held accountable to a system that represents the interests of America and not some special interest group.

With no real efforts or attempts to stop the cause of the missing trillions, we, I believe would be missing the bigger part of the problem at hand.

I think is long over due that we should use our current technological advanced society to track, monitor, record and ensure that no criminality, conspiracy to commit treason and that no missing weapons, bio-weapons, vaccines, bombs or confidential material classified in any way shape or form is ever stolen again.

If we can track the money trail, we can also track the logistical trail of any object. Both will provide you with the names of all criminals involved when combined with other surveillance items.

Anyway, the "missing trillions" I am certain is intriguing, amazing and very criminal, but how it got stolen and hidden from scrutiny and investigation is the real mystery and that is where if we were to really want to fix this problem, we as a nation are going to have to go with some serious discussion about rules that apply to all and not just those that often get thrown to the wolves to disguise the source of the real criminals in government.

End corruption or put some system in place that can investigate the interests of the nation. An agency that no agency could influence or not be investigated by. While such an agency would be called a justice system, at present the term Justice for all is a joke while our justice department is the pentacle of criminality in this nation.

Use total surveillance on the government as a condition of employment to a higher standard and in doing so, I believe we could turn federal service once again into an honorable profession.

Thanks for the memories, but end corruption and not just the empty and emotionless manner that it is used in society, Corruption is not just an act of criminality, corruption is a system that allows criminals to exist hidden within the system. End the corrupt systems and then we might see a change and an end to missing trillions of taxpayer dollars.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, I absolutely love this thread I think you're onto something I think you've cracked it those little green aliens at it again brilliant replies too very funny indeed

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Explanation: S&F!

OL has a lot to bring to this thread ...

But 1st I will start off on the right footing as it is all about foundations and how well deep they are dug and so it is time to get down to the bedrock and that does indeed involve a journey down the yellow brick road!

The Iliad quotes: One came to the war all over gold, like a girl. Poor fool! it did not save him from cruel death.

Personal Disclosure: Next Transmission from Mercury as soon as i get OL to type it up ... Hermes is doing this on the fly so to speak! Like a Bat outa Hades!

Achlys
Eris

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You are close Zorgon.

They are the aliens.

Leprechaun is nothing more than a play on words.

LEP Recon.

What LEP means, is a mystery.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's pretty clear now Zorgon.

Aliens have hijacked your thread.

Darned aliens, they started all of this anyway.

Maybe this is the proof that they exist?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Explanation: The current Greek debt Crisis is but a reflection of whats going on ... on the other side of the mirror as we ARE through the looking glass!

As above, So below!

Personal Disclosure: I hope to provide a highly detailed map of this entire landscape, but I will provide it in piecemeal fashion so as to be a step by step guide along the way as I get OL to point things out along the tour down the Yellow Brick Road!

Roll Up! Roll Up! Parade's, Charade's, Facade's and Masquerade's. The Circus is in town! (by OmegaLogos posted on 23-11-2010 @ 03:16 AM) [ATS]

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Explanation: Elsewhere, in a little wooden hamlet, not a village or a town, at the far reaches of my mind, I found...

A Circus in which IAM! the RingMaster! Or am I just a
, around?

Some deep meaning's behind masks, song, dance, posture, pose, oratory, discourse and engaging the audience!

Yet with regards and respect... for the fourth wall. Fnord!

They've come and paid for the show... but what they don't know... they don't know!, ...

... and that is what makes it exciting with every blow by blow!

Stage Call!.... Come on! Time to go! Give them their moneys worth!

Personal Disclosure:
Your needed on stage my dear performer! [Please post below!] Go on and get out there and Wow them all! They're waiting for you!

P.S. Pssst, To and Fro! To and Fro! And tell them all a grand circus story OK!

P.P.S. And so now ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present to you, our next exciting act... [Drum-Rolls!!! As the spotlights shine brightly upon centerstage.]....

edit on 23-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to truncate title slightly.

I bring to you a Greek Tragedy brought to you al care of Mt-OLympus! Gold medals for everyone!

edit on 23-11-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

"The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams"...Heaven And Hell...Black Sabbath.

edit on 23-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join