It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelda: The Wind Waker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I recently bought Zelda: The Wind Waker for Gamecube and am very pleased with my purchase! I have yet to finish this game but my friends has beat, however, and he told me that there was a a modified quest. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is anything really that different with this modified quest?

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Is windwaker epic like FF7 or sorta like FF10, or is it more like Orcharina of time, just fun to play but not really a good story line.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Is windwaker epic like FF7 or sorta like FF10, or is it more like Orcharina of time, just fun to play but not really a good story line.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

:: I felt like spamming too.
::

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by JAMisterios]

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That Newbie title is driving me crazy.

AF1

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Just keep spamming away then, it will dissapear sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Can't I just Blow it up or shoot it?

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Of course, a video game board might be the way to go if you seriously wanted an answer, in addition to spamming for title...hehe...

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I am still playing the game so I cant say for sure if there's a modified quest. I'll let you know when I finish it.

new topics

top topics

join