It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's REALLY going on?!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

You're assuming AGAIN... this could get you into trouble..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

You're assuming AGAIN... this could get you into trouble..

Yeah but I used logic, since pretty is usually associated with a gyrl but kNot always.

I just went with the odds and lost.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I always like to say that we are an absolute mystery, but one well worth exploring in mutuality. That's the inquiry, right there.

It is, isnt it? Can "we" do it? It seems you have already made your choice.

There is no such thing as "isolate consciousness", Jesus understood this well when he said "what does it profit a man to gain the WHOLE world, but lose his own soul?" Yes, that may have been a slight on Buddhism or Taoism of which he was well aquainted I am utterly convinced (see three wise men from the Orient myth of the "birth" of Christ).

Referring to the context of co-dependent arising (or however you want to say it)? We can lose ourselves in that which we are "in," in either direction. One can take so much, in pursuit of what is perceived to be "out there," that that is what the "relative human perspective" becomes. One can give so much "out there," that at some point, there isnt anything left to give. Both leave the.. individual, and the surrounding systems, out in the cold, in the "end." Both discard the connection of themselves to that which they observe. Neither follow the idea of teaching another to fish, instead of just feeding them.

We exist as mysterious beings within the framework of what I call "the relativity of human being"

As mysterious as we choose to make it! Interesting how the context of the relativity of the human being can have so many "windows." Opening them and talking to someone doing the same "across the way" is quite the thing. Exploration, not exploitation.
edit on 23-11-2011 by sinohptik because: format

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

This confusion IS appropot to the thread's theme. We may act it out rather than merely discuss it.

Logic can fail us. Categories applied logically can lead us astray.

There is an historical reason behind the choice of username as well as one of personal predilections. In any case, discord is the essential thrust because everything that matters is a joke.

edit on 11/23/2011 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One

In any case, discord is the essential thrust because everything that matters is a joke.

I sometimes wonder if peeps think God/Source has a sense of humor or kNot?

I kNow She does or else, why would a toad be chatting with humans and kats on ATS?

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Certain peeps, definitely not! This kat, of course knows better.

I kNow She does or else, why would a toad be chatting with humans and kats on ATS?

All it takes is a mirror and working visual system to see the greatest joke of all.

Considering the variables in the previous remark of mine, I think I just invented the braille mirror, just like that!

If God wanted to be cruel, he would not have given Helen Keller any hands.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One

Certain peeps, definitely not! This kat, of course knows better.

All it takes is a mirror and working visual system to see the greatest joke of all.

Considering the variables in the previous remark of mine, I think I just invented the braille mirror, just like that!

If God wanted to be cruel, he would not have given Helen Keller any hands.

That's the problem with so many, they ask the question:

"Why doesn't God dew sumthing about this?"

The truth is, if everything is how it's suppose to be, why would God intervene?

Each and every one of We are exactly how We are suppose to be at any and every given moment of any and every given day.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you know that you don't know, then you simply don't know. If you don't know that you don't know, then you think that you know.
edit on 23-11-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
If you know that you don't know, then you simply don't know. If you don't know that you don't know, then you think that you know.

Close, if you know that you don't know, then what was an unknown unknown, or what you did not even know you didn't know, and thus COULD NOT KNOW, ever, becomes a KNOWN unknown.. and you are the very center of the mystery, and the cosmic joke of all ages..

The only thing that is absurd then, is what we thought we knew, relative to the entire domain of all knowledge or all that CAN be known in the fullness of eternity.

This knowing of uknowing then is the gateway access point, to reality itself. It is the narrow gate that leads to life.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It's ok, we a are, or were, all of us, to a one, utterly absurd.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Close, if you know that you don't know, then what was an unknown unknown, or what you did not even know you didn't know, and thus COULD NOT KNOW, ever, becomes a KNOWN unknown.. and you are the very center of the mystery, and the cosmic joke of all ages..

The only thing that is absurd then, is what we thought we knew, relative to the entire domain of all knowledge or all that CAN be known in the fullness of eternity.

This knowing of uknowing then is the gateway access point, to reality itself. It is the narrow gate that leads to life.

I hate to tell you this but there are no known unknowns, only unknown knowns, for you cannot know that which you don't know to call it an unknown so any known unknown qualifies as mere speculation, thus, kNot a known unknown but a speculation of the unknown.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It's ok, we a are, or were, all of us, to a one, utterly absurd.

I live to be utterly absurd.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Do you think that life itself is absurd? Is so why, and if not why not?

Thanks.

Grok.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Do you think that life itself is absurd? Is so why, and if not why not?

Thanks.

Grok.

First, Life must be defined.

Is this Life? Nope! So it is absurd!

Is True Life absurd? Nope! So it is kNot absurd.

True Life does kNot qualify as absurd, for it's the supreme reason why our Mother did what She did to give us what We now have.
And I will never call Mother absurd, cept'n when she cracks a bad joke.

This thing many call Life, is a joke but Mother isn't responsible for it, the true blame lies with Her children.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

That's the problem with so many, they ask the question:

"Why doesn't God dew sumthing about this?"

I didn't ask that.

The truth is, if everything is how it's suppose to be, why would God intervene?

Because God can decide otherwise just because. Don't try to convince me that's impossible.

Each and every one of We are exactly how We are suppose to be at any and every given moment of any and every given day.

You can justify any actions whatsoever that way. You also believe in destiny apparently (which this particular view implies) while I do not.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join