It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATT customer service/Tech support

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Ben81

I would be more than happy to move to Europe, esp France
but I think you know that! LOL!

I worked for a center that had over 500 employees and the entire place was closed after 10+yrs and sent overseas. It's nuts...

At least you deal with people who speak your language. Calling Manila and getting someone who has English as a second language is very hard!

When i receive calls from Spain, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Roumania Switzerland etc
they do have a big accent lol .. some are really hard to understand

The only thing bothering me is when we have holidays .. we work
in europe they dont have those holidays

i didnt know you worked in a call center before
did you like it ? lol

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yea I work holidays too if I am scheduled. I don't mind you get paid a nice wage to work holidays and usually it's not busy.

I have worked in a few call centers. They have a ton or had a ton shall I say where I use to live....before they sent them all overseas!!

I work in one now, for Zales Corp. I deal with online sales and customer service for Zales and their affiliates. I deal with one company in Canada so I get some Canadian callers...and honestly so far they have been the nicest!

I have always preferred retail or CS, they are usually the best jobs for working around a school schedule and they pay well, have benefits, paid time off, OT if you want it and it's there, bonuses and many other incentives. They can be a pain at times but it's better than no job! I usually work my way off the phones and into the admin area or some kind of quality assurance dept. It's not a hard job, people just make it hard when you get people calling and making your life hell from the get go! Much like the method that one member has, well that is not the way to treat any agent on the phone!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've had my share of hard to understand dealings with overseas customer service, while not ATT... This one lately takes the cake, "turn off your computer" haha, really?

I was helping a family member with a product(fax machine) from HP, to no avail we had not corrected the problem. So, in witness to the third phone from her to the call to HP customer service line, she was told to turn off her computer-which was not even connected to the product and was already expressed in the concern. The fifth attempt at help was given an answer that had also, nothing to do with the problem explained.

Not only the loss of jobs on Americans-which I suffered from with lost jobs in the past- but has tested our intelligence, patience and respect for a businesses said quality.
edit on 23-11-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Ben81

Yea I work holidays too if I am scheduled. I don't mind you get paid a nice wage to work holidays and usually it's not busy.

I have worked in a few call centers. They have a ton or had a ton shall I say where I use to live....before they sent them all overseas!!

I work in one now, for Zales Corp. I deal with online sales and customer service for Zales and their affiliates. I deal with one company in Canada so I get some Canadian callers...and honestly so far they have been the nicest!

I have always preferred retail or CS, they are usually the best jobs for working around a school schedule and they pay well, have benefits, paid time off, OT if you want it and it's there, bonuses and many other incentives. They can be a pain at times but it's better than no job! I usually work my way off the phones and into the admin area or some kind of quality assurance dept. It's not a hard job, people just make it hard when you get people calling and making your life hell from the get go! Much like the method that one member has, well that is not the way to treat any agent on the phone!

Nice to see a collegue

Not my first call center to lol
i have been working for CSC for almost a year now
an american compagny

I will maybe change soon to have a better paid ..
because it doesnt look good
i have a feeling they will layoff many employees soon
it would be the third job in recents years
that i have been fired for economic reasons .. quite annoying

a proof that the world economy and especially the US one
is in deep trouble .. Canada is following

before 2001 it was easy changing job for a better one
many openings ..now its much more difficult
im lucky that im not unemployed like so many

Thank you Bush and the greedy elite who made 9/11 to wage all those wars in the ME
its a direct consequence from this false flag attack
its impacting thousand of compagny that before were making money like crazy

sorry for the little off topic

now need to go to sleep im working at 2 am
at least i have 2 day off soon cant wait for them
not even paid

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join