It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black eyed kids exposed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Yeh, tattooing the eyes of some homeless kid sounds like the basis of the movie "The Man Who Laughed", where gypsies cut his face into a grin for no other reason than...
apparently there was no reason.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Asheliate

Even that explanation has it's own set of debunkers. I think the whole thing can be attributed to the power of suggestion from internet fabrications. I've seen people with that condition before too. It's pretty obvious that they're not demons or any crap like that. The mind see's what it wants, and people want BEKs.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

There aliens from space and from other places as well, some are interdimensional entities doing there job for interdimensional reasons. But either way there not kids. I would not worry about them though, just think of them as Jehovah's witnesses if they ever show up at your door.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nice post OP but I have to say that your theories are a little far fetched and hard to believe.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's difficult to accept the existence of BEK's, but not entirely unbelievable. There seems to be a pattern that can be traced through folklore of many different and varied cultures dating back centuries and more. Of course, it could all be colorful fictitious writing, but I expect there's some basis in fact; just not sure how much fact there is too it.

The contact lens thing is interesting, but if these eye witness accounts are too be believed, it seems like it'd be an expensive gag, and there'd be a lot more accounts of what happens if you let them inside.. (which I never would)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
BEK accounts have always fascinated me. I'm still unsure whether they are ET or spirit world/ demon related, but I do sense pure evil whenever I try to 'read' energies of them whilst listening to/ or reading a story about them.
(I practice a lot with aura/ energy readings, hence the experience.)

I found a recent story about them, that I would like to share.

This story is about a man who actually let the black eyed kids inside his home.

I have never heard of any story before where the person actually let them inside. We humans are usually smart enough to listen to our gut instinct/ intuition and let the survival mode 'kick' in. Then again some people are too ignorant, and that's when the bad things happen.

Here is the link to the story:

pararational.com...

I have read many accounts of these black eyed kids but I don’t think any really come close to what happened to me when I let two into my house. Some people think that if you let them in that the will kill you, obviously I can say this is not true. This is what happened, I was sitting in my bedroom at home when I heard a knock on the door, it was not too late so I didn’t hesitate opening the door to whoever it was. when I opened it there was two children standing there, both were looking at the floor. “yes ” I said, the taller one asked if they could come in as they were lost and the other boy needed the toilet. I live in an area where it is very easy to get lost, so I just assumed that they were telling the truth and was looking down because they were shy, even though the one talking, spoke very confidently. so I let them in, the one who needed the toilet just walked in and straight up the stairs so I shouted up its on the right, I don’t know why I didn’t find this strange but most toilets are upstairs and as he was young I didn’t think anything of it. I told the other one that the phone was down the hall, “thanks” he said and he started to walk down the hall, I followed him and then I suddenly came over with a really awful feeling like something bad was going to happen, I became very nervous and a bit shaky I still cant explain how that happened, the boy stopped at the phone and paused, “everything OK?” I asked, he turned to me and looked up and that’s when I saw his eyes, and trust me I will never get that picture out of my head, I was so scared that I couldn’t even scream as I turned to run down the hall the other kid was standing at the end. I became very dizzy and struggled to stand up, he walked closer to me and said that they had been sent to collect me, I still couldn’t bear to look into his face, I pushed away from him and ran into my front room and slammed the door shut, I was in so much shock about what was happening I couldn’t think straight, this is something that you don’t even expect to happen even in movies. after standing against the door for around and hour or so I finally got the courage to make a run for the back door, so I ran to it and unlocked it, I ran to the back of my garden and jumped over the fence not once looking back. my friend lived close so I ran to his house, I told him the story and as I guessed he was a bit skeptic about what I had said. I convinced him to come back with me, when we got there we looked around the whole house but couldn’t find them. ever since this happened I always have a dream that this kids with the black eyes stand over my bed with there hands stretching to me, I hope to god that I never see these again.”

This was from 2013, so it's quite 'fresh'. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Apparently if you touch these things you will become sick. they also to seem to not bother religious people.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The only time i've ever really heard about this whole thing of people having completely black eyes is the BEK's stories & a short story/testimonial when I was reading something about the Dulce Underground Base.
Apparently this person who gave the testimonial was at a small convenience store in Dulce & saw a strange family, the kids had these black eyes & their behavior was very strange. There's no evidence of this whatsoever but still curious about this "black eyed people" topic.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join