It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

frustrated with being single and alone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Listen what you put out to the universe comes back to you - if you think you don't deserve - well look deep inside yourself - really LOOK, do you think you deserve a healthy loving relationship - you have to know you deserve it, down to the bone. Get up and say to the Universe, I find myself in a Loving relationship, I don't know how but I do, and I am fulfilled . . . picture it, see it - but clean up yourself first. Meaning clean up your vibration, work out your own issues, and be ready to give to another that is ready to give to you - picture a relationship where you give the best of yourself and it is radiated back at you. Don't desire or seek codependance. Don't be lonely and seek consolation in another. NO - fill yourself with light and life - quest for it - hell go ON a quest - and you may be suprised by the the Universe brings you . . . when you can shine in the belief of your own light!!!

Enjoy the freedom to pursue your own interests, you are young - still so much to explore and learn - a whole world open to exploration . . .

When you are mated - you will long for a little freedom of soul - trust me on this.
You are in the teatime of the soul decade . . . of course it feels lonely and adrift and rendered with lost loves - but cast this off - embrace yourself - invest in yourself - grow your soul light - really work to grow your own illumination and just wait - wait - for the fireworks . . . for they will arrive.

Best of Luck to you really - believe in self . . . that is the answer!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My friend stay single and get a vasectomy.Women and men today are a completely different kind of animal.If you find someone to marry you have a 60-70% chance of divorce and then if you are unfortunate enough to have kids look forward to being broke and spending maybe 1 weekend a month raising your child while she shacks up with a new sucker who is raising your kids..Get a dog.find a hobby and be happy with yourself.Best decision i ever made am as of tomorrow will be 38.Marriage is overacted along with having kids.Hire a prostitute if you absolutely have to get some.At least you know what you are getting when you pay..lots of luck

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Dude, you are online, on ATS, and your friends here have already offered you tons of advice.

GO THE ONLINE DATING ROUTE!

First of all, it doesn't cost you anything. (Uhm, you already pay for internet, you may have to pay for membership for a dating site, but that is minimal.) That's soooo much better than meeting people in person, having to pay for a date, and wasting money on a material girl that you really know nothing about.

Secondly, you make your profile somewhere, and the chicks message you, you them, then you get close to a match before you spend a dime. There ARE single girls online, as lonely as you are, looking for a friend as well. Google "Plenty of Fish" for a perfectly free site.

Get to know someone online first, surf about, make friends, and have fun. You are only 24. Put up your pic online, and no matter how ugly or hot you are, you WILL get messages from other lonely chicks. It works. Do a search in a 20 mile radius. They are out there, and they are waiting for you!

Don't settle for the first chick that sends you a message. Be mysterious. Chicks dig it. They like the hunt when they are single. Eventually, you'll give one (or more) your digits, and spend hours talking on the phone and texting. That happens LONG before you meet them in person. When you do meet for the first time, sparks fly.

However, be careful. Once you get into the online dating scene, you'll have more chicks wanting to talk to you than you can handle. You only get to have ONE of them. You'll have to make a choice. Have fun, keep it light, and MAKE SURE you put in your profile that you are looking for friendship, not a LTR. Chicks your age have a biological clock that ticks away, and they will want you so you can give them children. Posting LTR in your profile will get a chick quicker, but you'll be a daddy sooner than you thought.

Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

Ouch dude, painfully honest! Lol

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

ive got a nice car and motorcycle.. one night stands are far from a relationship...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdguy
I tried an online site once when I was single.

I got winked at bye another dude

Sick brag bro.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by princessgrey

If I lived in Canada your fantasy would become glorious reality

love & kisses

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join