It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada ready to take action on Iran if needed, Harper says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

So a country that has little regard for human life should be able to power their country with a reactor that can unnecessarily create nuclear weapons, and refuse any oversight, or deals that would allow the energy and only disallow the leftover materials that can be weaponized, and the rest of the world needs to simply "take" it?

Mmmmm.. I assume you are talking about the US here? Little regard for human life? Yep, the US fits the bill there, with it's indiscriminate use of missile equipped drones, operated by video-gaming sociopaths thousands of miles away. Of course, everyone they kill is a militant, an insurgent, a Jihadist killer bent on the destruction of the west and the murder of American kiddies and kittens!

The US, and its' Israeli / Jewish infiltrated government, as well as similarly infiltrated governments in the UK, France, Germany etc, are doing the bidding of the psychopaths and the banks. Creating wars and at the same time creating the debt that the wars lead to... well someone has to pay for all that shiny military hardware... right? And so Canada has now joined the chorus calling for war too, via it's Israeli loving stooge now in power.

The thing is, our own governments are creating the enemies that we are then told we must fight, in a seemingly never-ending cycle of violence. What happens when they have conquered all the hold-out states? What happens when all the current enemies are defeated? Simple answer is that they'll have to create others along the way to feed the war machine. We can't have peace breaking out all over, where's the profit in that?
No, the wars will continue, putting us all in ever more debt to the banks and more power into the hands of psychopathic nut-jobs.
We are already seeing that "we the people" are now considered the enemy too, and must be monitored and surveilled 24x7 to make sure we don't organise and throw the real enemies of freedom out. In short, we are all screwed unless WE take the power back.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well ,it seems I am always right as usual.Stephen Harper proves that anglo-saxons are bloodthirsty genocidal maniacs who ought to be annihilated.

Don't worry Russia has ethno-centric bioweaponry but they are not virulent enough.But we could modify Ebolapox in the future for targetting the anglo-saxon ethnicity. Could enable riddance from anglo-saxon evil.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

excellent point. Sadly enough Iran must invest in development of bioweaponry.It is the only weapon for a small powerless nation to be effective against superpowers like USA.

good luck and God bless you against those salafi and anglo-saxon genocide maniacs.
edit on 20-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

excellent point. Sadly enough Iran invest in development of bioweaponry.It is the only weapon for a small powerless nation to be effective against superpowers like USA.

Do you have any proof or you just say it ?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I am only marginally concerned with the steps being taken supposedly with my full consent.

I work in an area where I talk to people...hundreds of co-workers and clients from all over the country. I can assure you that the days of quiet acceptence are coming to an end. There is no timeline for this sadly, but I can tell you that I am proudly surprised at the statements I hear from people across the entire socio-economic spectrum.

People are not happy.

As a poster in another thread stated, these things take time.

Unlike our American cousins, we are not blinded by nationalism or patriotism; one of the most cited facts about the Canadian people is our reserve. That reserve allows us to calmly review situations before jumping in.

Remember Wikileaks? Canadians wanted to know what our leaders were doing.

This reserve however is a nightmare for our leaders. Unlike our southern cousins, Canadians do not lose thier minds at the drop of a hat. The mood of our nation can not be assessed merely by giving the pot a stir and watching the ripples.

It may take alot to get us angry, but when the line is crossed the resulting decision to act is final.

Although it pains me to see the reputation that our forefathers bought with blood tarnished by the shortsighted self intrests of a very small group, I am not afraid for the True North, Strong and Free.

Our people are paying very close attention. To state publically that Canada supports this idea only makes more people realize how little support there really is.

In a way I almost encourage these types of statements.

Digs the hole a little deeper.
edit on 20-11-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

How about this one?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
As part of the non-vocal Canadian majority, I fully support my governments' stand on middle East issues.
For too long the minority has spoken for the majority.
Go get 'em boys!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

sorry ,I meant iran must invest in bioweapons .English is not my native tongue.I speak russian,serbia(srbji),hindi better. Still learning english,arabic

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

English is not my native tongue

Ok, Me too.

have a good time learning those languages,

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya
reply to post by mobiusmale

I know where you are coming from. I just thought it like this like how can one country tell another, "We can have nukes, but you can't!". If I were walking around in a city where everyone had a gun, I'd feel a little better about having one myself, too.

I find it odd that countries who have nuclear weapons think they have a right to dictate to other countries about not having them.. seems like a lot of hypocritical garbage to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

Ah. yet another wonderful episode of "Pimp My Canadian Politician" sponsored by The USA. I always miss these episodes. Finally I get to watch one.

Seriously though, Harper is a bufoon for playing ball in the same court with the US and the rest of the war monger nations.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Common sense tells us that it is for deterrent purposes. If everyone has one then the power over others with said deterrents is of no use. It's about power and domination at the end of the day over interests and regions.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011

Common sense tells us that it is for deterrent purposes. If everyone has one then the power over others with said deterrents is of no use. It's about power and domination at the end of the day over interests and regions.

Maybe we need to start demanding our countries get rid of the nuclear power they have...

No one on this planet should have those sorts of weapons..NO one !!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I agree with you completely. If one can't have it then no one should. Or everyone should. It's easy to say though but realistically that is not how it works in the world unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Harper is an ass,
ask any Canadian that knows an ass from a donkey.
Regards, Iwinder

Hahaha...not a Canadian but I can tell an ass from a donkey too. I have great respect and admiration for Canadian people. A louse foreign policy will definitely not change the view I have for Canadians.

Regards.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

NO concerns there. The Canadian government changes nothing in regard to how I perceive the great Canadian citizenry. Once you go Canuck you don't give a puck
Seriously though, Other than Australians, Canadians are some of the kindest and most intelligent people I have ever encountered in my travels.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
honestly, our worries are misplaced, we have a genocidal nation with a stockpile of nuclear arms telling a smaller nation that hasn't invaded anyone like that first nation, not to mention in Japan, Fukushima is still releasing like crazy, yet our attention is focused on the one country that hasn't done ANYTHING? what a JOKE!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Harper is nothing more than a puppet looking to get a pat on his head by his masters (US)

I can't believe this guy is running our country.

Lets face it, if the US goes to war with Iran, its going to be the kick off of WW3 with Russia, China and N. Korea backing the Iranians.

Why can't we ever get a Prime Minister with a set of balls to say NO to the US once and for all

We did have one and his name was the famous French Canadian who said no F*******ing way are we going into Iraq.
Within days of this the US banned our beef because of Mad Cow.
Now this was during the US build and sell all you can housing boom.
In the next few days our great Prime minister simply stated that our soft wood is no good and our oil is no good either, it is just as bad as our beef.
What do you know eh?
Just a few weeks later our Beef was ok to eat.
Thank god for Jean Chretien!
Sadly enough we still got sucked into Afghanistan though and lost a terrible amount of people.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya

Originally posted by Iwinder
Harper is an ass,
ask any Canadian that knows an ass from a donkey.
Regards, Iwinder

Hahaha...not a Canadian but I can tell an ass from a donkey too. I have great respect and admiration for Canadian people. A louse foreign policy will definitely not change the view I have for Canadians.

Regards.

Yes you are correct in that it is not the people but the power hungry asses that seem to be able to do what they want and when they want.
It is like the Indian/ Pakistani conflict that has gone on for years and years, I have respect for both peoples but zero respect for either government.
Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join