It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for the Future: Antisemitism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here's how I think things will develop over the next 2 years:

• Israel attack Iran's nuclear facilities in late 2011 or early 2012, unilaterally, without US support

• Iran responds by blocking the strait of Hormuz, interrupting the transportation of 40% of the worlds oil, initiating a global sell off, hyper inflation, and the collapse of the worlds economies.

• Back in America, Israel will be blamed for the woes of the economy. The anger, frustration, and stress of the masses towards Israel will be augmented by the spin of a mainstream media which will attack Israel and Zionism more fervently than it has ever done before.

Seeing Nazi Germany was such a cosmic moral aberration, its hard to see government sponsored antisemitism in America. Nonetheless, its plausible that smaller groups "unaffiliated" with government will channel the hatred, anger, and frustration of the masses towards committing hate crimes against Jews.

Even though i find it hard to imagine, i guess the maxim of "history repeats itself" could prove to be truer then i understand, and the new trying times will manage to produce an equally desperate scenario for Jews here in America and Canada as existed in the Wiemar republic before the Nazis came to power.

edit on 18-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

• posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
    link   
    reply to post by dontreally

Mainstream media attacking Israel and Zionism??? Ummm who do you think owns those networks?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
    link   
    I dont know how it will happen although it will be soon. But I do know Israel already has US support and apporval.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
    link   
    Didn't you already make a thread about this? lol

Antisemitism is part of the plan. They need more Jews over there as they expand their borders anyways. Being a Zionist, you should be all for Antisemitism.
    edit on 18-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
    link   

Originally posted by dontreally
    Here's how I think things will develop over the next 2 years:

• Israel attack Iran's nuclear facilities in late 2011 or early 2012, unilaterally, without US support

Um, the U.S. would support an attack on Iran. Do you not pay attention to the rhetoric of both parties? They both would support an attack on Iran, especially republicans. You're probably right about the first half of your sentence.

• Iran responds by blocking the strait of Hormuz, interrupting the transportation of 40% of the worlds oil, initiating a global sell off, hyper inflation, and the collapse of the worlds economies.

This is likely, unless Iran gets Knocked, the F, Out.

• Back in America, Israel will be blamed for the woes of the economy. The anger, frustration, and stress of the masses towards Israel will be augmented by the spin of a mainstream media which will attack Israel and Zionism more fervently than it has ever done before.

Ha! the mainstream media is run by Jews. This is a fact. They aren't going to criticize an attack on Iran. Do you watch the media? They have B.S. propaganda against Iran daily.

edit on 18-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

• posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
    link   

Simple solution..
    Tell Israel to pull their head in and stop whinging about things that haven't happened and pulling others in to fight their battles..

Yes, an attack on Iran could be very bad for Israelis and possibly Jews everywhere..

Time for Jews to do something about their warmongering leaders IMO..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
    link   

Neat version you see.
    How bout mine?
    The blight we call israel will not attack any other country other than the ones that are already living in the stone age as they have no real spine and need the US to do their proxy work.
    So, Palestine is still in danger, for now anyway.
    If we are still blinded en masse and the PTB can make a good enough lie, the US sets off ww3.
    If not we don't and eventually the 99% of the sandbox over there burns the blight that we call israel.
    This will not be anti semitic as anyone with a israeli flag on is a target whether they be jew, christian, muslim, jehovas witness. (I had to put the last one in for shock value, or just downright humor).
    The area of land we now call israel will be consumed by the palestinians and the israeli nation will cease to exist.
    All religions jew, christians, muslim Etc. will continue to live another day so as they may plot more killing in the name of (insert deity name).
    I really don't think BarryO is dumb enough to set off ww3, there are too many folks on both sides of the border that would love to see him and several other US politicians go the way of Ghadaffi.
    Just my view.

(Edit)
    Remember the USS Liberty
    edit on 18-11-2011 by g146541 because: For effect

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
    link   

You do not have to be Jewish to be a zionist. There are plenty of christians that claim to be zionists like America's Vice Prez, Joe Biden.

WASHINGTON – Senator Joe Biden, who was chosen by Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama to be his running mate in the upcoming US elections, has previously declared himself to be a Zionist. Calling Israel "the single greatest strength America has in the Middle East," he also revealed a Jewish connection in an interview last year.

During the interview conducted by the Jewish 'Shalom TV' Biden said, "I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist."

Link

I think the Author of this thread has heard a few buzz words here and there and decided to make up another ignorant Jew persecution thread. IMHO, all racism is bad but it's especially worse when it's against a Jew *sigh*. So much so that they have their own name for it... anti-semitism... which if you actually did your research, you would learn that Jews aren't the only semitic culture. Many of the Arabs are too.

These days the phrase 'anti-semitism' is simply used as a means to hush those who may bring Israel into question for it's foul human rights transgressions against the Palestinian people or the illegal MOSSAD activity throughout the world. It's old, it's tired, it's over-used and worn out. Israel know what they are doing, they know right from wrong and they are far from innocent, so what you may see as persecution, others may see as self inflicted karma.

IRM

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:43 PM
    link   
    reply to post by InfaRedMan

Right on teh nose.
    I myself do not hate the jews per se, but I do dislike the nation where some of them group up over there.
    It is very ok to hate jews however.
    There are some that hate muslim, there are some that hate mormon, there are some that hate jehovas witnesses.
    It happens.
    Religion is just an idea, it is alright to hate an idea, right?
    I hate the idea of liver for dinner!

Remember the USS Liberty

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:54 PM
    link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
    link   

I disagree, in fact it is likely that Muslims in North America would be targeted if any violence or intimidation is to be targeted for such an event. I doubt many would find fault with isreal seeking to remove Iran's nuclear capabilities.

Also, I could see bankers and those involved in the oil industry facing the brunt of the Anger as the USA doesn't get any oil from there. Because in that kind of a situation prices in the USA would become astronomical so Europeans could have oil by stealing it from the USA via the creation of artificial shortages.

So there is also a chance that it could very well lead to a war between the USA and EU. In fact that is the likely outcome as most oil giants are owned by European interest's that would do everything they could to keep Europe warm even if it meant freezing America. And American's would respond by helping to keep Europe warm as well. But from little presents dropped a mile or so high in the sky. Of course it would take a full election cycle for anti-Europeans to get elected, but it is a highly probably outcome.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:21 AM
    link   
    Racism is a thing of the past. You're going to have an extremely hard time convincing the youth of the western world to be openly racist.

This is the era of being politically correct and accepting of everyone. I don't know what world you live in

edit on 11/19/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
    link   

Again you post a biased opinion piece and then go off line??

What's with you..
    Do you want a debate or just want to cause trouble and hatred??

I'm tipping the latter..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:08 AM
    link   
    LMFAO

Dude I love ur threads, they are always good for a laugh

Im curious, do you still claim to be one of the "Goyim" as you call it?

I can only deduce from what you write that you are in fact an "antisemite" urself who writes this stuff to make Jews and their supporters look bad coz its usually just utter nonsense.

Do you seriously believe that the MSN which is in actual fact (not some tin foil hat wearing conspiracy world) almost completely owned by people of Jewish decent is going to stir up anti Jewish sentiment?

Ive figured you out dude, ur blatantly a troll. Hope you get a good laugh from all the reactions from people who cant see what ur doing

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
    link   
    reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

No they don't. How could you possibly know what has not happened yet??? Politics is a game of interests. If the US thinks its not in their interest to attack Iran, they wont. In which case, Israel will act unilaterally because they are ACTUALLY threatened by the presence of a nuclear armed Iran.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
    link   
    reply to post by jheated5

Mainstream media attacking Israel and Zionism??? Ummm who do you think owns those networks?

This has become so cliche - i.e. a repetitious idea not based in fact.

Is CNN, or the BBC pro-Israel?? Would you like to post a plethora of CNN news segments where two analysts comment on Israel-Palestine, both criticizing Israel, and not Palestine?

The majority opinion at CNN is anti-Zionist, and at BBC, it is even more emphatically anti-Zionist/Israel.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Ghost375

Do you not pay attention to the rhetoric of both parties? They both would support an attack on Iran, especially republicans.

Are you serious? Watch CNN's Farreed Zakaria. The big man at CNN who has his own specials and news segments with major politicians. He's a democrat and he is against attacking Iran, saying it would delay their program by a few years, and thus would be pointless.

Israel, however, has a history of ignoring U.S. opinion at moments like this. It struck nuclear reactors in Iraq in 1981 and in Syria in 2007 with no American go-ahead. In both cases, there was no serious damage to relations — and, for that matter, no regional reaction.

Iran, almost certainly, would be a very different case. That’s why most of Israel’s military and intelligence chiefs oppose action. But Netanyahu and Barak seem to be arguing the other side. And, for better or for worse, you can read all about it in the Israeli press.

Washington Post

Right now, the majority of the American media seems to support Israel. But if Israel were to act unilaterally, without US approval and go ahead, there could be a harsh reprisal from an Obama administration already thought to be at odds with Natanyahu and Israel.

Dont rush to war with Iran

Hard question about Iran

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
    link   
    reply to post by ipleadthe5th

You do not have to be Jewish to be a zionist. There are plenty of christians that claim to be zionists like America's Vice Prez, Joe Biden.

People don't associate Zionism or Israel with Christian Zionists - although the latter support Israel/Zionism for their own ulterior eschatological agenda.

Israel and Zionism evokes nothing other then "JEW" since Zionism was intended to be a solution for anti-Jewish issues in Tzarist Russia, Poland, France (Dreyfus affair) and elsewhere when Herzl wrote "the Jewish state". Only after the holocaust did the establishment Jews fall in in their support of Zionism, realizing that indeed, Jews needed a safe haven from the raging antisemitism that periodically strikes them.

So, psychologically speaking Zionism is associated with Jew. You ask anyone what comes up in their mind when they hear the word "Zionist", or "Israel", and ask them to associate it with some other demographic, they will say "Jew", and not "Christian".

The idea of anti-Zionism is to re-frame the now defunct and unpopular idea of "anti-Judaism" which prevailed in Christian Europe for 1200 years, and antisemitism, which gripped the minds of both Communist and Capitalists in the 19th and 20th century. The social-architects have cleverly reconstituted this hatred towards this one group, the Jews, under an entirely new context: nationalism, or "Zionism", which through constant propaganda has begun to carry undertones of "apartheid" "genocide" "Nazism", and most of all, "Imperialism"... None of these ideas are valid, yet through repetition, its been firmly rooted in the public psyche.

You watch. Right now I'm being ridiculed for what I'm saying, but Anti-Zionism will serve as the new vehicle to achieve the same ends accomplished in earlier times by the religious anti-Judaism and in more recent times, by the ethnic/racial, antisemitism (if you dislike the term, call it anti-Jewism). Although to be more precise, the earlier connotations, of anti-Judaism, are still valid, as well as the conspiratorial notions of a Jewish agenda against humanity.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
    link   

You watch. Right now I'm being ridiculed for what I'm saying,

I'll ridicule you now...
    Why did you quote me with something I NEVER SAID

Bit of post manipulation going on here huh?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
    link   

You do realize one of the head anchors on CNN (Wolf Blitzer) used to work for AIPAC right? lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join