It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hope Cover Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You know, people hope for the darnest things.

People hope for other people's downfall. True? Is that speaking for you?

Many of us have been hoping for a real big event to happen so we can discuss it online (like on ATS). Think that is true? Is that speaking for you? I know that is speaking for me.

Many of us have been hoping for the end of this wretched world. True? Is that speaking for you? I know that is speaking for me.

One thing in common is that we keep certain of what we hope for all covered up. True? Are you doing that also?

Main question:

In detail, what are some major or wicked-ish things you've been hoping for that you no longer want to keep covered up?

Right now there are a few people hoping this topic fails.
But this topic has hope.
Say, do any of you all believe that if enough people hope for something it happens?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Erm no on all of your counts i am afraid including the thread failing lol. I dont wish for anyones demise, i wish some people would change and be different to how they are, but that is all, i think it would be a sad world where we wanted someone to not be here if that is the context in which you were writing. I certainly do not want it all to end as you put it, change yes for the better of human beings instead of this cycle we seem to be stuck in, whilst we are all using money as a value and belief system nothing will ever change, there will always be haves and have nots.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Say, do any of you all believe that if enough people hope for something it happens?

yes.

particularly if they verbalize that hope

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I hope everyone gets up one day and realizes the world isn't going to end so they become more productive in real life. So many people just come to work and vegetate thinking that life is bleak.

It ain't!

I'm actually surprised out how many people over the last year have brought up HAARP, Nibiru and Elenin... It shows how the programming of mainstream ideas trickles over to alternative ideas...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What, war john, is your definition of hope? I have been reading your threads, and wondering, what it is, exactly, that you Hope for. Not taking you to task, just really questioning......
We live, for the most part, somewhere--and who knows, they told you it was the milky way, how do you really know it's not andromeda, or some simulation, or whatever--none of that matters, when you realize that could actually be true, but, what is it you Hope For, because, clearly, you are stirring, with some agenda for all these questions of us you have......
And I am certainly not dissing you, only wondering.....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hope on ATS can be pretty sickening, hope for comets to hit us, hope for asteroid to hit us, hope for financial collapse, hope to nuke Iran, hope for WWIII with comments like bring it on. People are waiting for something to fix their life when the power to fix things is in them the whole time.

I hope people stop making outlandish predictions about the end of the world. You never get a prediction about good things to come, go figure.
edit on 18-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I HOPE you stop starting thread after endless thread, that is not in any way thought out...

I HOPE...you go back to your other failed threads, re-read them and attempt to discern what caused them to just go "poof". No momentum...died in the parched land of lack of discussion.

I HOPE....oh never mind.....you'll start another thread like this one by tomorrow, no matter what I hope....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I HOPE people stop complaining about pointless things.

I HOPE one day all posts are created equal.

I HOPE a chicken sandwich will appear before me magically.

top topics

join