It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Photographs of Unknown Objects from Amsterdam, Holland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Source

I hereby send you 2 photographs that I took a few days ago in the southern part of Amsterdam, Holland.

I was photographing in the neighborhood of the so called "skyscraper," which is located in this architecturally interesting part of the city.

Suddenly 3 objects flew into my sight from the north, and left again within a minute or so to the west. They made no sound whatsoever.

It seems to me an interesting and strange phenomenon. I hope you think so too.

I look forward to yor response.

Kind regards,

JDR

Now, I am not to up on the UFO apps that the app store has and this could very well be one of them, but, what I do find interesting is that they are behind the foliage and I am not too sure if the app could do that.

While both groups appear to be in the same 3 grouping, they are different in between the pictures.

Another sighting that I found interesting and thought I would bring it here for others to analyze as well.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thats interesting. The objects seem to be under the branches.
That rules out lens flare i think.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Pred....not much to go on here but again....Holland Amsterdam.....remember Belgium a while back? With all sorts of activity going on? That was definitly U.S. Craft.....performing real life test runs. The small triangular shaped ones in particular.

These here....I don't know. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Looks like it was added in to me. Easily photo shopped.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Abarat

Anything is easily photoshopped.

I am unable (as I am on an iPad) to throw these into photoshop and see if the noise/pixelation matches up with the rest of the picture, but it's easily done.

It's pretty easy to confirm if it has been photoshopped, and hopefully you or another member could do it and confirm.

Pred...
edit on 18-11-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

The fact that the `UFOS` are the same size , relative to the building (although one picture is clearly using zoom) throws up a red flag for me.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
No EXIF data.. I think these pictures were taken behind glass and they look resized/cropped.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

It's pretty easy to confirm if it has been photoshopped, and hopefully you or another member could do it and confirm.

No, it's not that easy. Far from it. If done right you can't tell the difference and no filters will help.

There's another solution though. Image error level analysis.

As far as i can tell the objects in the image were originally there.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

If the pictures are taken from in a car or building then they might be reflections on the window.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
These kind of threads are utterly dissapointing. Am i a disbeliever? No..far from it actually. I believe and strongly.

However with that being said these types of images always suck for one main reason. Regardless of what it COULD BE all we can tell is that it ISN'T SOMETHING IDENTIFIABLE.

Now what does that leave us with? Really?

It leaves us with 100% speculation in EVERY direction.

Sorry but I have felt for a while now that 99.9% of these blurry pics are indeed that...just BLURRY pics. There are a few GREAT ufo pics floating around that look far from just an odd shaped cloud/plane out of focus.

See the point is EVEN IF IT IS A REAL ALIEN UFO we will never know. There simply isn't enough evidence in this picture to confirm nor deny anything.

Party pooping over.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The photos are worthless. We'd have to see the originals complete with exif data.

My best guess is that each image is made up of three stacked exposures of a landing aircraft. Then to disguise the fact, the final has been downsized using a nearest neighbour algorithm.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

"all we can tell is that it ISN'T SOMETHING IDENTIFIABLE"

It's still a UFO by definition.
Unidentified flying object. This section of the forum is called Aliens & UFO's, isn't it ?
I don't see any problems with the thread.

"See the point is EVEN IF IT IS A REAL ALIEN UFO we will never know. There simply isn't enough evidence in this picture to confirm nor deny anything."
So maybe we should delete the Aliens and UFO's section forever ?
After all, you can't be sure that any picture or a video is actually an alien spaceship or whatever.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

It's so often the way. I just said something similar on a thread about a case where we DO have loots more information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I ran these 2 images into photoshop as well as another bit of sorftware. Right off the bat I do not see evidence of hoaxing here. In order to better determine the likelihood of a hoax, though, we need a fair bit more information.Just a few questions I would want answered are as follows:

Are there any additional images?
Were there additional objects which did not get captured by the camera?
Are there any other witnesses?
DId any other craft give chase?
Were they, in fact, taken through the window glass of the car?
What kind of camera was used?
What was going on at ground level at the time of the sighting?
In which direction did they travel.
Did they 'disappear" or did they fly away beyond visual range?

What was the time of day and atmospheric conditions we cannot see from a photograph?
How about some indications of speed.
Were there any electrical anomalies observed during the sighting?

This is just the very start of a list.

Personally, when a person posts pictures of something they saw in the sky and they come here looking for opinions, the more information they can provide upfront, the better, and the more credibility they may have. We have all seen that there are some very intelligent people on this forum. There are some well-connected people as well. They deserve the best presentation to be offered when presenting images for their considered opinions.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You guys are funny. He never said that these are real alien ships. He said un-identified objects, which they are.

If the objects are moving east, even if zoomed in or out can just be because they were moving closer to the photographer.

It's debatable but some of you people need to chill. lol

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malkuth
I ran these 2 images into photoshop as well as another bit of sorftware. Right off the bat I do not see evidence of hoaxing here. In order to better determine the likelihood of a hoax, though, we need a fair bit more information.Just a few questions I would want answered are as follows:

Are there any additional images?
Were there additional objects which did not get captured by the camera?
Are there any other witnesses?
DId any other craft give chase?
Were they, in fact, taken through the window glass of the car?
What kind of camera was used?
What was going on at ground level at the time of the sighting?
In which direction did they travel.
Did they 'disappear" or did they fly away beyond visual range?

What was the time of day and atmospheric conditions we cannot see from a photograph?
How about some indications of speed.
Were there any electrical anomalies observed during the sighting?

This is just the very start of a list.

Personally, when a person posts pictures of something they saw in the sky and they come here looking for opinions, the more information they can provide upfront, the better, and the more credibility they may have. We have all seen that there are some very intelligent people on this forum. There are some well-connected people as well. They deserve the best presentation to be offered when presenting images for their considered opinions.

All we need on top of all this is the person's social security number and put through a lie detector test.....THEN we might have enough proof for this to STILL BE AN UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT!!!

Good find Pred. let the skeptics (above) ask all the questions they want....There is no answer in what kind of camera the person was using.....I am guessing to answer an above questions also, that there are no more pictures or they PROBABLY would have been posted....NO???

Sorry rant over.....Good find Pred.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Actually, despite all appearances to the contrary, I am not a skeptic anymore. These are just the sorts of questions that can do as much to verify the anomalous status of an image as to debunk it. I have seen a number of people make similar posts but it seems the additional details are only flushed out by several queries made by followers of the thread.

Likewise, when someone is actually seeing something unusual it can be helpful to do one;s best to make additional notes about anything that might be significant. Yes, that is a tall order when the 30,000 meter-in-diameter object is hauling-*** at mach 8 across your neighborhood ,all the local animals are paralyzed and all you can think of is a mountain of mashed potatoes. I don't expect miracles.

I appreciate your opinion.

Chill-pill swallowed.

Ahhh.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My apologies but the object looks like an airplane to me...fuzzy, but looks like an airplane...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My apologies but the object looks like an airplane to me...fuzzy, but looks like an airplane...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Malkuth

My last post was not a knock at you or anything because you are new. Pred has been around a while and always puts together quality threads. Pred wouldn't be leaving things out because he wants to, maybe because there isn't anything else he has on the subject....That is the only reason I state what I did......This is a quality ATSer and if there was more information he would have posted it!!

I like most others want to see what you can do with what information was originally submitted. If you do good, most people will dig deeper for you. But on the other hand, if you just ask for more information, normally people won't be encouraged to go the extra mile for you.....Just saying

top topics

<<   2 >>

join