It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA asks Turkey, TX to change name to Tofurkey...WTH?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Do you lot in the USA not have something like the RSPCA? PETA are terrorists

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Wow change the name of your town to the name of a fake meat product, what an insult to the towns occupants, thats like calling your city bologna lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Does being a member of PETA make one a PETAphile?
edit on 18-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
Wow change the name of your town to the name of a fake meat product, what an insult to the towns occupants, thats like calling your city bologna lol.

They tried this with the country of Turkey and Erdogan told them to get stuffed.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
They tried this with the country of Turkey and Erdogan told them to get stuffed.

I just wanted to ask, if they ever tried it with the country or other cities like Bologna in Italy.

Peta sure are a crazy bunch, maybe even completely retareded but then they wonder why everyone laughs about them and doesn't take them serious. That's the third time in 2 days that i had a good laugh about Peta. First that stupid "Super Mario is evil because he says it's OK to wear fur", than the rat thing in Battlefield 3 and now this.

And then vegetarians/vegans wonder why nobody takes them serious but are the target of a lot of great jokes

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Ah a good laugh when I first wake up, nice.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I would like to see PETA campaign AGAINST meat eaters animals... They kill their prey while it is still alive and sometimes, there is more than one attacker, which is usually done on YOUNG animals, or ones that are already WEAK and DEFENSELESS...

Animals are so wrong towards themselves... What's PETA doing against that?

I'm all for stopping cruelty towards animals, but PETA seems to now be in its own universe...

Tofurkey? LOL

PS: What are they doing for the insects ( that are also animals ) that are used to make colors? Are these insects put to sleep before they are killed for their pigmentation ability?... So many questions...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I say they rename the town Cheeseburger

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

My reply to that ad is this: Well, PETA, can a turkey play fetch?

No? Well, there's your answer...and here's your sign.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Last time I checked, Turkey meat was never associated with the serious side effects that Soy protein is suspected of like; Thyroid disease (Hypothyroidism), type1 diabetes, breast cancer, gout, and abnormal immunological reactions... not to mention brain damage...

I'll be eating some good ol' Turkey this year... and maybe some pork roast and venison as well...

*no animals were harmed in the writing of this response.... however.... a few will be butchered in the making of Thanksgiving dinner...

edit on 18-11-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join