It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
China didn’t care or give any consideration about the people of Tibet when they took that over. China needs resources and has its eye on Australia, they are just trying to figure out what the cost would be of such a move…..this latest response is just to say Hi

edit on 17-11-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

Ooooo fear mongering.
China vs Australia ? lol
I thought its more like America slipstreaming into Australia.

China vs Taiwan and Australia as support base ? lol,

when the last time you see world map ?
Australians, wake up!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Obama..............our nobel peace prize winning president.

Is there anything in the world that isn't a joke anymore??

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010
.. and we have free medicare

Who pays for your free medical care there?
Would it be taxpayers? Like here?
Most of us want to pay our own way.
I personally do, I would feel like a rat bastard if I stole from others to pay my way.
I never did understand the idea that is good to steal from someone and then act all generous by giving it to others.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by futuretense

POTUS and Nobel Prize are mutually exclusive. Same for any world leader.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by futuretense

nope, they demoralized and corrupted everything and anything, I wouldn't be surprised if someday snows blood from sky.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

Originally posted by LUXUS
China didn’t care or give any consideration about the people of Tibet when they took that over. China needs resources and has its eye on Australia, they are just trying to figure out what the cost would be of such a move…..this latest response is just to say Hi

edit on 17-11-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

Ooooo fear mongering.
China vs Australia ? lol
I thought its more like America slipstreaming into Australia.

China vs Taiwan and Australia as support base ? lol,

when the last time you see world map ?
Australians, wake up!

Did the Australians let the Government take guns away and crime went up?

If that is the case then they better wake up.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The only ones whom will not welcome President Obama's offer of help to allies in this troubled part of the hemisphere are the 1%.

Many of the 1% are the landowners of resource rich lands underground that China's unconscionable CCP gov coverts. Many of them had SOLD OUT to the CCP for avarice/greed. Billions there, and to hell with australian citizens.

WIth this seemingly 'intrustion' of US concerns that had only attempted to set things right, the 1% in this part of the world are selfishly and stubbornly trying to hold on to their unconscionable wealth, at the expense of ALL australians, for all wealth can be shared, and not with a few 'charity' coins thrown down, and will do ALL possible to get rid of ANY intrusion to their personal selfish road of absolute self indulgence.

The land belongs to ALL australians, not just the 1%, whom will be ready to sell out the country that had given him this luck to own that property.

May australians wake up and not be taken for a ride by the 1%, again.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What would happen if Russia invaded countries constantly or even China like America does all the time? America think that they rule the world and nothing is further from the truth.
About time it spent it,s so called wealth on their own people instead of trillions going missing and the rest on war all the time.
America is turning into one of the most hated countries on this planet and the only ones that cannot see it for themselves are those that are brainwashed since they started school in the states.
As soon as a war is finished, or not, they go on the look out who next to invade.
Would they like it if bombs went off in their country all the time, don,t think so.
Ask the ordinary American citizen if they are sick of all this and they will say yes.
Get your own country in order before you start another war!
And yes, possibly I will get stick for saying what I think but I don,t really care anymore, our own Government bent over backwards to join in the crazy war in Iraq with them and for what? No one here want it and that is the truth.
Land of the free? Don,t think so.
Land of killing everyone around the world who doesn,t do what they want.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Its better to go completely isolationist and let everyone kill each other.

We can go back to the days of invasions and genocides pre WW2.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

obama is not a regular president. obama is a sirian god. i know this sounds nuts but hes here actually to help us. they want him out so look for some crazy assassination attempts soon. in the end. he will bring in the new AGE for a world of peace. religion and hate must go for we are all gods. the creator is female/male energy. watch how this play turns out.. peace brother

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are brothers. The are the same peoples. They decend from the same line of mankind.... we are in this together until the end.

One brother may hate the choices another brother is making, they may think they are better then another brother, but this is family, this is blood, this is who were are as people.

I love my brothers, I love Aussies, Canucks, Brits, Kiwi's and Yankees alike. I wish we could reserve the name calling and trivial put downs to stop and think about where we "really" are in time...

For those that choose to "not buy into" China as a threat to Australia and the entire region, you do not have to wait long to understand the truth of this claim. What will happen over the next 7 months will happen exactly as it must.

know this:
- these brothers will not emurge victorious, they will fall and fall first.
- the EU will dissolve into 10 nations that join together to become a United States of Europe as a result of the Anglo fall and subsiquent power vacuum.
- China and Russia will join together and be responsible for the death of 1/3 of all mankind from nukes (2 billion +)
- it will all be over by June of next year

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Too many bogans in this thread

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
When Aussies gave up the private ownership of guns, they signed their own demise...

Grin and bear it mate....welcome to the New World Order

great share, thanks. wake up call!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I believe its for the NWO their preparing for something. America has collapsed, now its Australias turn.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

#, that aint nothing. It wont matter who is in charge they all have the same agenda and its not just the USA. Look at who is now in charge of Greece and Spain..your good ole trillateral commision, Rockafeller buddies. This is just the beginning things are only going to get worse from here.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They're Reptilians! Did you hear him on the View.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IdeaLogical

We are victims the same as you ..To the rich banking system that has run this world for generations now ..To be honest i would love more Australians to come hang over here , i love Australia and its people ...Lets not let politics ruin the relationship between are two peoples , blame the politicians and the rich bastards that control them not the people of our nation ...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
- China and Russia will join together and be responsible for the death of 1/3 of all mankind from nukes (2 billion +)
- it will all be over by June of next year. God Bless,

Is this inside information that you have obtained, or is this just a personal assumption of what is to come? ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Your PM must be getting something out of this by pitting China and the US against each other on Australian soil.Figure that out and you might see why Austraila has been made ground zero for the two children to play out there "lets take another country" game.

You guys must have been sleeping..........they always know when your asleep..................or acting to free.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Mhmm, Here we go.
We managed to scare the hell out of all ten Australians on ats with a few marines.

You guys dont want to kick it with the Marine core? Really?
Awww.. see. Yea, I see how it is.
I think I know what this is about.
You guys.. ... would rather kick it with the PLA ground forces huh.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join