It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling and Convincing Evidence that Life was Created! What Say You?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Warning to Evolutionists:

The Video that you're about to see might cause you to change your way of thinking. So if you're not up to it may I suggest to move on and be close minded.

But of course I would rather want you to watch the program and decide for yourself if indeed Life was Created or in your case evolved.

Enjoy - and let me know what you think and if you're able to answer the Qs asked in the Vid (as a mature and knowledgeable homosapian).

To Creation beleivers - enjoy and be in awe of the wonders of Creation!

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse."-- Rom 1:20 (NASB)

www.youtube.com...

tc

+57 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2
But of course I would rather want you to watch the program and decide for yourself

It is 44 minutes long.
You're going to have to "sell" it a but harder if you want "evolutionists" to watch it, considering that most of us have heard the same tired old arguments rehashed many times over the years.
How do we know there is anything new or original in this video?

Edit - skipping through the video, its actually what I said earlier, just a rehash of the "all too improbable to have happened by chance" argument, which goes back at least to William Paley in 1802.
Basically, just another creationist lie, since no evolutionary biologist would say that process happened by chance.
Its called "physics".

edit on 16-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Don't wanna sit here for 3 quarters of an hour to probably see repeated stuff... Care to just give us a summary of the video?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yes, summary please. I have been hoodwinked into watching long programs before only to find out they rehash the same subjects that have been debunked a million times.

So, yes, summary please.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

A program does not infer a programmer.

With that said, this looks like a very interesting doco regardless of what the final message may be. I've only watched a few minutes so far but it seems decent enough to waste 45 mins on. S&F.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
oh ooohhhhh, Evolutionists aint going to like this one

too bad because for a creationist and Christian this is pure Win

One word i can say is, The Human Brain.

+48 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

That's 3....

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I could only manage 8 minutes of the video sorry. All I see is christian fundamentalists trying to use science to confirm their belief that god created the universe ect. The basic argument they use is 'everything is so amazing and complex it has to have been designed by a creator'... Their shameless cherry picking of scientific knowledge to justify their world view falls flat on its face once you realize the core belief of their religion is that the universe itself is only 4000 years old.

Yes everything we observe and have learned about the universe through science is amazing, but scientific method has taught us the universe we observe is at least 14.5 billion years old not 4000 years, thats a hell of a long time for things to evolve into all the wonder we see around us today 'independent of any creator'.

These days you can dress any old argument up to look modern and exciting 'especially if your audience is gullible and poorly educated' thats all I see here.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Considering the OP seems not to care about a summary, perhaps you could provide one? I refuse to watch simply because I don't want to waste time watching something that's been debunked a million times already.

So, want to prove me wrong? Summary please.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Well im actually downloading the video now, I browsed through it and it didnt take me long to say i dont need to prove creation, creation proves it self, This video is just going to make it worthy of a pepsi and some popcorn

So i can give you a summary when the 177mb is finished in 1 hour.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Just watched the video, it is still only saying what people BELIEVE, no factual evidence at all.
Verdict - No compelling and convincing evidence. Just religious dogma masquerading as fact.
Sorry.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Who said the world is 4000 years old? I heard it was 4001

No but seriously dont doubt the universe is billions of years old, Im positive that the creation of the universe was before the creation of earth.

But what i do believe is that with God time is not a factor, he has always been and always will, But literally the creation of earth was in 6 days. because there are 6 six days to a week and one day for the sabbath so 7 is for God, so 7 days in time on earth.

But what i do believe is that the earth is older that 4000 years, because the generation from adam to noah was over thousands of years, if there were 9 or 10 generations of Man, average life span about 900 years, thats easily 10,000 years, before mans days were cut to 120, so from noah to Jesus, is roughly 6000-7000 years maybe more, and from Christ to us 2011 years.

But i seriously believe the universe was created just for man, so that we can exist.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

My understanding of the age of this planet is based on hundreds of years of scientific progress, not mythical characters from a mythological book. Also, why would a god create almost infinate stars, worlds and space for just us?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
reply to post by Atzil321

Who said the world is 4000 years old? I heard it was 4001

No but seriously dont doubt the universe is billions of years old, Im positive that the creation of the universe was before the creation of earth.

But what i do believe is that with God time is not a factor, he has always been and always will, But literally the creation of earth was in 6 days. because there are 6 six days to a week and one day for the sabbath so 7 is for God, so 7 days in time on earth.

But what i do believe is that the earth is older that 4000 years, because the generation from adam to noah was over thousands of years, if there were 9 or 10 generations of Man, average life span about 900 years, thats easily 10,000 years, before mans days were cut to 120, so from noah to Jesus, is roughly 6000-7000 years maybe more, and from Christ to us 2011 years.

But i seriously believe the universe was created just for man, so that we can exist.

So you really actually believe that people used to live 900 years at a time and that the entire universe was created just for this tiny planet on one of the arms of the Milky Way galaxy?

I haven't heard anything so narcissistic since geocentrism
edit on 16-11-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
That was a well done and well documented presentation of the reasons for not believing that life was evolved. I though it was fascinating that picking one grain of sand out of a universe of sand is 1 x 10 to the 94th power, but the possibility of life forming itself was 1 x 10 to the 3,500,000 power. Talk about impossible. That's completely impossible. And that does not take into account the programming.

I like how it shows that it takes DNA to make proteins, and proteins to make DNA.

No wonder scientists are so confused and at a loss to explain it. No chance in he** for evolution.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
How could you think the entire universe was created just for us? We are not that special.

Religion is holding back our world.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

How can it be?

you really think that mankind isn't that important enough to have a whole universe created just so they can exist?, If your reason for existence, is otherwise different, then your life has no value just existing for no greater reason than to live for 90 years, and die?.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
How could you think the entire universe was created just for us? We are not that special.

Religion is holding back our world.

Thats the problem its religion. But Jesus isnt a religion, he is a person.
He the only gateway between Eternal life, and Eternal separation from God.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by edmc^2

A program does not infer a programmer.

Really?

I guess that's the big question, then. Can a program exist without having been written?

Do you really want to stand by that statement?

It's not coming through to me as very plausible...

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

If the earth and everything on it was totally destroyed today, the universe would continue to exist without us. The idea that it was created solely for us is absurd in the extreme.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join