It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Nazis in Brittain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
I am very cavalier on this issue!!

For King and Country

I'd side with the cavalier's too

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
Large scale street gang warfare rather than a full blown civil war

Well we do see alot of street gang wafare already, but not on a large scale though. Gang warfare on a major scale would be a scary sight to see, if that happens...im out of here

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Infinite, I think it will be highly unlikely that anyone causes a War to overthrow the Royal Family. The government could probably "drop" them at any time.......

MPs are banned from discussing the future of the monarchy on the floor, Whitehall does have plans on the monarchy though and its future

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Down with the monarchy I say. Those stiff, tax spending toffs have absoloutely no purpose.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Down with the monarchy I say. Those stiff, tax spending toffs have absoloutely no purpose.

here,here
Ive never seen the point of the monarchy anymore as head of state. The only way this country can become great again is without the monarchy

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i'm confused over the Monarchy now I've read this site:

www.britishrepublic.org.uk...

- eek what side to take?????

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ininite - Cheers! (raises can of stella towards the computer screen)

We need to take as step forward. The monarchy has no role anymore, I mean why should these people, at out expense, live in such complete extravigance anyway? All they do is go around shaking hands and signing cheques. Bah.

[edit on 5/9/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There's another thread on the Monarchy from a week or so back, just begging for more discussion!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit : Or maybe it needs a new thread...

[edit on 5/9/04 by muppet]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I agree, think of the money we'd save if we didn't have to collectively pay for Prince Charles's 3 million pund golden walpaper or whatnot.....or have to feel obliged to worship Prince William for being.,......er, a normal 21 year old.

Damn right, the Monarchy has to go, but then I wouldn't trust the government with the saved tax money.........they would pocket the lot.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
jumping back to the topic....
could all this racism in the UK and the BNP exploting it (again) result in major race wars??
im starting to think it can

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
jumping back to the topic....
could all this racism in the UK and the BNP exploting it (again) result in major race wars??
im starting to think it can

nope, i don't think so, war won't be fought for racial and political reasons anymore, only resources

Iraq 2 is a good example of this

It takes countries to start a war, there are no countries willing to go up against the west so a race war is very unlikely

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

result in major race wars??

happens where I live. Black on white, white on asian, black on asian. it's bad. It's becuase in this country (like is always the case i suppose) the minority is poor and threatened by the majority. people lash out. Then then next thing you know half the people you talk seem to think that all asians are knife wielding muggers. It's just the way it works, people can't just take every person as an individual living, feeling human being, not judged by anything that has come before.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A race war would be possible if not likely. I see it more as just a descent into anarchy. Not the "good" kind everyone thinks would be great, but the kind where gangs of all races just join up, fight each other, get worked up and destroy the country in the process. Just a maelstrom of fighting, abuse and general crime. We're not far from it, are we?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

A race war would be possible if not likely. I see it more as just a descent into anarchy. Not the "good" kind everyone thinks would be great, but the kind where gangs of all races just join up, fight each other, get worked up and destroy the country in the process. Just a maelstrom of fighting, abuse and general crime. We're not far from it, are we?

I dont know either chebob, i really dont.
In Canterbury, where i live, everyone gets along but ive been in pubs watching the football and when England loose, a lot of racist junk is shouted

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

, a lot of racist junk is shouted

Exactly, and the people who shout it, their children will inevitably be worse.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Exactly, and the people who shout it, their children will inevitably be worse.

Children who hear their parents say racist words will think its acceptable to call people them or use them freely. I think its very bad of parents to say unacceptable words infront of their children.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
*sighs*
what ever did happen to our great country

*covers up in the Union Jack and cries*

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I�d fight for the queen the monarchy do bring a fair bit of money in & are good for foreign relations im not talking about the ones out of the main group they are what give it a bad name by just taking advantage of the system but the queen pays tax now & im sure if any of us were born into it we wouldn�t have a problem with it. I cant imagine what it would be like to have my mum killed in a car crash then have people constantly going on about her talking crap not letting her memory rest & I didn�t even like Diana. You think they just have it easy but everyone has problems maybe you just need to look at it from different perspectives but I have a fair bit of respect for the Queen & Will & Harry. Its good to have a monarchy & parliament because it stops either having absolute power & the Military still make give their oath to the queen so I�d go with the side with the big guns

About that program with the girl shouting & the Jews I saw it & ye she was just a silly little townie playing to the cameras period. It took her about 10mins of ranting to come up with the name Hitler & even then she struggled to recall his name so im pretty sure we don�t have to worry bout the kids frog matching down the streets. Just give her a couple of years she will have a couple of kids with different men & they will grow up to be the same & be another drain on society, the sooner we stop giving hand outs to all people who take advantage the better. People like that annoy me far more the any immigrant does. What I really hope happens to her is she grows up sorts herself out & looks back on the program thinking oh my god was I really like that how embarrassing I cant believe I went on TV like that.

About a year ago me & a mate were walking down the street behind this old dear & these three townies bout 15-16 years old where walking towards us & made this old dear move out the way nearly pushed her over this little wall defiant contact anyways so as they walked past me & me mate slammed um against this building roughed um up a bit & chucked their shoes on the roof probably not the most lawful justice but if they wonna barge OAP around then they can expect to have people ummm steal their shoes

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everlasting England
About a year ago me & a mate were walking down the street behind this old dear & these three townies bout 15-16 years old where walking towards us & made this old dear move out the way nearly pushed her over this little wall defiant contact anyways so as they walked past me & me mate slammed um against this building roughed um up a bit & chucked their shoes on the roof probably not the most lawful justice but if they wonna barge OAP around then they can expect to have people ummm steal their shoes

Nice one

Maybe a little heavy handed, but very funny

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I love it...........Heavy Handed? I'd call it light...........perhaps a few jabs to the Jaw would have been suitable, lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join