It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined just to share this news: My BIG introduction with the MOTHER of all Conspiracy Theories!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by treasurefish

Interesting content. I can tell you where the true Ark is and it is not on earth. Indeed the true Ark is in heaven. The identity of the Ark is Jesus Christ for he is the Word and the vessel containing the Word is the Ark, his glorified body. This is what the Apostle John was telling you. The bible (the Old Law, Old Testament) is the Word of God, and the Word is also God.

John 1:1 "In the beginning there was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God"

John 1:10 "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

So, the word came first. The Word created the earth and all therein, including man. So what John is saying, and the other Apostles thereafter is that our creator is the Lord (Jesus Christ, Yehoshua ha Meshiach or Yeshua, also known as YHWH as his pre-incarnate form)

John 14:9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

The Ark is and always has been the vessel for the Ruach ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit), the Ark was the physical housing of God on this world. At first it was the literal Ark of the Covenant, and then the Holy Spirit created for himself a vessel that he could use to save mankind. Three in one, not one of three. Not three separate beings but only ONE. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all same being, the Almighty, El Sheddai.

Know all you whom was, whom is, and whom is to come your Lord Jesus Christ, your creator the Word. May the knowledge of this shatter the bonds that repress you and may he bless you and keep you, forever and ever Amen.

edit on 11-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by archangel2012

I never said those things as you stated. I think you're mistaking me for the OP....

*facepalm*

Originally posted by treasurefish

Don't dismiss me as an anti-Semite or a religious freak. I don't care if any Jew lives or dies, and I don't know if I even believe in God. I just have a knack for piecing things together...All that I offer up are clues that I have stumbled on in the past week. Take it or leave it.

edit on 11-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

For the Third Temple to be built at least the Dome of the Rock would need to be destroyed, if not both. This of course, would probably start a world war, unless it was the cause of a natural disaster, like an earthquake or something. Even then, Muslims would still probably want to protect the rubble.

To rewind just a bit and go back to the issue of the Dome of the Rock and the Third Temple being built, many scholars believe that it is possible for both to coexist. Dr. Asher Kaufman has done quite a bit of research trying to locate the past two temples and has come to believe that the site is actuallylocated about 330 feet to the north of the Dome of the Rock. If this is true then it would allow for the third temple to be built (excluding the outer court) without interfering (physically) with Dome of the Rock.

Regarding the outer court, John writes:

Revelation 11:1-2
(1) And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

(2) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Oh its definitely heard of, but its so far fetched its like claiming Snooky is the next Messiah. o.0

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not only will it not matter if this religious artifact is found, It's also funny how you do in fact come off like an anti-Semitic. I'm about 90 percent sure you're probably a huge bigot/racist.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Obama can't be the antichrist - simply because too many people think he could be the antichrist. The REAL antichrist will fool a helluva lot more people than Obama has.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The "holy grail" or ark or whatever may very well have existed! That doesn't mean it actually had any other powers besides the ones people gave too them... Sort of like for muslims at the Hajj.. To them that stone represents so much its a very very powerful thing because they make it that way.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
wonder if I'm the only one humming this song whilst reading this ....

anyhow interesting post but not convinced there is a link at this stage unless more evidence surfaces.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leahn

Originally posted by khimbar
How can they find something made up and fictional?

Your opinion that it is made up and fictional doesn't make it so. It is very likely that the Ark existed.
edit on 11/11/2011 by Leahn because: (no reason given)

Very likely doesn't mean it did though, does it? Surely the existance of it assumes the Ten Commandments existed which assumes God exists?

Unless we're going with the 'it contained Canoptic jars theory'.
edit on 11-11-2011 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

anyone check out this cat's stats? look at that karma! boy...what an introduction!

edit on 11/11/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
The "holy grail" or ark or whatever may very well have existed! That doesn't mean it actually had any other powers besides the ones people gave too them... Sort of like for muslims at the Hajj.. To them that stone represents so much its a very very powerful thing because they make it that way.

That is an example of Idol worship. The kabalah needs to be destroyed along with that dark meteor imbedded in the corner of that structure. I'd bulldoze that damned thing myself if i could get close enough to it.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Thats strange... says he registered 11/10/11 ??

My page says 11/11/11

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Interesting content. I can tell you where the true Ark is and it is not on earth. Indeed the true Ark is in heaven. The identity of the Ark is Jesus Christ for he is the Word and the vessel containing the Word is the Ark, his glorified body. This is what the Apostle John was telling you. The bible (the Old Law, Old Testament) is the Word of God, and the Word is also God.

John 1:1 "In the beginning there was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God"

John 1:10 "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

So, the word came first. The Word created the earth and all therein, including man. So what John is saying, and the other Apostles thereafter is that our creator is the Lord (Jesus Christ, Yehoshua ha Meshiach or Yeshua, also known as YHWH as his pre-incarnate form)

John 14:9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

The Ark is and always has been the vessel for the Ruach ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit), the Ark was the physical housing of God on this world. At first it was the literal Ark of the Covenant, and then the Holy Spirit created for himself a vessel that he could use to save mankind. Three in one, not one of three. Not three separate beings but only ONE. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all same being, the Almighty, El Sheddai.

Know all you whom was, whom is, and whom is to come your Lord Jesus Christ, your creator the Word. May the knowledge of this shatter the bonds that repress you and may he bless you and keep you, forever and ever Amen.

edit on 11-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

I hear what say, but then this is today, and who was the teacher, and what did he say, exactly mean by those words, there is a level of contention, one person sees one thing and another another, it comes back to your own personal belief, as far as the Ark containing the fiscal person or the home of god, this I cannot disagree with, however, one is but only, knocking on the front door of another paradigm, to which, it would not surprise me at all, who it would be that opened that door, but the ark is only a registrar, or the power supply to the door bell, the actual door, well now that is a different issue, that indeed dose need a lot of explaning and there is nor the time or space to answer that question here

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Don't dismiss me as an anti-Semite.

Kinda hard when this is the next thing you say..........

I don't care if any Jew lives or dies.......

This seems like an attempt at racial amnesty, but that's just me.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Very likely doesn't mean it did though, does it? Surely the existance of it assumes the Ten Commandments existed which assumes God exists?

I see why one would assume that the existence of the ark inevitably means the existence of the stone tablet of the 10 commandments, but this may not be the case and my only reason for stating that as a possibility is because the ark of the covenant and it's story is not exclusive to christianity.(Wiki)

Some stories say it just has one thing or another and some attest to the ark containing more than 2 items, if you ask me, speculatively, i'd have to say that it's possible that the ark was used for something entirely different and than was made part of these stories in order to ensure it's role in the future, and also to keep people from getting curious and opening it up(hence the myths about dying if you open it and such)

Hope that helps a bit.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
OMG..and today they are finding radiation in low levels ALL over europe

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by facewhatly
reply to post by khimbar

I see why one would assume that the existence of the ark inevitably means the existence of the stone tablet of the 10 commandments, but this may not be the case and my only reason for stating that as a possibility is because the ark of the covenant and it's story is not exclusive to christianity.(Wiki)

Some stories say it just has one thing or another and some attest to the ark containing more than 2 items, if you ask me, speculatively, i'd have to say that it's possible that the ark was used for something entirely different and than was made part of these stories in order to ensure it's role in the future, and also to keep people from getting curious and opening it up(hence the myths about dying if you open it and such)

Hope that helps a bit.

The 10 tablets existed or right, but the coffer box that held the Ark is far to small to contain them, and as far as dieing, when they open it, that's a far fetched fable , there is that much other stuff cast over things over time, it is difficult to drill down on whats myth and whats not, and yes other religions, record the same or similar stories, so there is a primordial thread that dose run through the understanding

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
The biggest problem I have with this theory is that you're mixing Christian theology with Jewish theology to get a cohesive theory. So it doesn't make any sense. It's kind of like saying that Jesus and Mohammed are going to land on the Temple Mount together and play chess based on evidence from two different religious books.

The Jews don't believe in some of what you have written about end-times - it's Christian hoo-doo. So the Jews wouldn't be working to those ends anyway...

Also, because I really do read Antisemitism in your post, I will say -- the Jews really don't like rocking the boat. They could have taken out the Dome of the Rock any time in the last 50 years, but they don't. They may be sitting on evidence RIGHT NOW that Jesus was simply a man who lived - and died - for real died and was buried and is still buried - but they don't release it. They won't even allow archaeologists access to particular tombs, because it would upset tourism and cause international outcry. As soon as they sniff controversy like that, they shut down access.

So all these theories about these big-bad things the Jews are going to do... just don't ring true for me. Not in light of their past behavior. Sorry.

After reading through everything and giving it careful thought, your post is close to what I would say so I'll just quote you.

My Take beyond that.....

I smell an upcoming Documentary on the History Channel to join the other meaningless stuff they show and perhaps a book with a tiny audience. Not much more than that.

Most telling to me is that so little is presented beyond speculation and the odd tactic of including dreams as evidence.

It seems to me that much of this is likely identification from people clearly not qualified to evaluate anything. The features are likely natural geologic formations misinterpreted. Most telling is the assumption rock and soil layers are always horizontal.

As to an earthquake meaning anything, pure nonsense. Bizarre it's even included.

I do find Antisemitic persons to be very creative however and they all seem to always make it clear they are not Antisemitic while at the same time proving they are. Hate makes for horrible science and ridiculous theory.

The find itself, can't be much as not a single object seems to have been found and I'm not buying the changing symbols nonsense, beyond one of those involved is likely messing with the others they drew into the fantasy.

I smell a Sitchen type scam to generate the old evil, money.

Interesting the OP also thinks Obama is the Antichrist. Antisemitic and Racist perhaps? Lord knows I can't stomach Obama and he's a horrible President but I don't see him fooling even the "select"
Being not too fond of Obama myself and a Christian myself, I'm not at all afraid to admit that among Christians exist a tiny number who have real issues of Racism and general hate. They are not actually Christian, but they think they are. I'd hope people don't judge real Christianity by this kind of decidedly unchristian behavior.

This thread is netting way to many flags and I'd be willing to wager most flagging neither read through nor gave consideration to it's content. Too much of that around here. Antisemitic people are definitely infesting ATS these days.

OP, you will find lots of company here. Sadly.
edit on 11/11/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My tribe originates from van, formerly part of Armenia but was stolen during the armenian genocide of 1915(persecuted by the turks ofcourse, wonder how this conspiracy fits in with the genocide. . .humphint).

edit on 11-11-2011 by userfriendlymonkybot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Strange, this exact post appeared on a blog also, hmmm.

the MOTHER of all Conspiracy Theories!!! 10-11-2011 @ 08:25 PM by treasurefish

source: iamretorque.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join