It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona. Ancient Stargate Artifacts, Ufos and Wormholes. Sun Stargate. 2011.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I didn't think we knew what tests have been done so far. Do you know something we don't ?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Apparently this lecture is from the Congress for Fringe Science in Saarbruecken, Germany. I have found the Klaus Dona lecture in full length here.

Interisting, too bad Im not speak german

maybe send them an email and ask.

Pimander did. We still waiting an answer

Thanks for the info derpif

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
S+F

This is the first thread in a while that has got me to post.

Need
More
Information
Now

If these are indeed real artefacts and can be dated..wow.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
Need
More
Information
Now

Me too. This is why I did the thread. Still waiting for that mail from Dona.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Not sure if these are real or not, but I would sure like to believe so. I mean, if man could carve this,www.bradshawfoundation.com... 8,000 to 10,000 years ago, those stones are not much more detailed.
Of course, it's the subject matter that is the issue.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
i shall be watching this @ home ..thanks

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What I find incredibly frustrating is, when these awe-striking treasure troves are found, instead of being introduced as history they're labeled as legends instead.

You see, we need religion on this planet not ET races. Religion is nothing but another way to control the masses. If they concede there are races who are much more developed than us then that would put us ALL on an even keel. And we can't have that!

If people don't realize by now that this world is run by a group of governmental Elitist with an agenda (along with a scripted pre-history) then not sure what more needs to be presented as proof..

Here, just take the two words as an example.
History: His Story
and
Governmental: govern=take over / mental=ones mind

If you were to substitute 'intelligent alien presence' into most, if not all, the unanswered mysteries out there, you'd be surprised how convincing it all starts to sound.

One can begin from the beginning with our origin. Take out the ridiculous Adam and Eve 'legend' or the crazy off the wall, 'evolution from ape' and dub in genetically engineered by an alien race. This would absolutely explain why there are different types of blood types too!

I can go on and on but this ain't my thread
so....take it away OP!
By the way, great thread
S&F

edit on 10-11-2011 by Human_Alien because: typos

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
I've seen enough of Nassim and his presentations to agree with the general opinion that the man's just a fraud. The Blossom Goodchild of physics if you will. Go listen to his Nibiru... stuff... it's quite entertaining.

But believe as you will.

I'll respect your opinion because I really don't know the man well enough to formulate an opinion just yet but are you suggesting his material is fraudulent too?

Not sure what he says about Nibiru but I happen to believe there is at least one more huge-arse planet that belongs to our system. In fact, mainstream science is starting to concede to that possibility too. So not sure what you don't care for about Nassim's Nibiru. But I am more interested in if you feel his artifacts are fake. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I doubt we are second guessing him. In fact I would say we are interpreting it the way it should be. With an open mind to all possibilities.

It's pretty clear what they are describing there though, do you not agree?

You tread on dangerous ground when you try to put modern interpretations on what they saw. We don't know what they saw, people can speculate but thats all it is, speculation and Jesus warned us about that kind of stuff, about focusing on things that do not matter which is to say things other than he and his message.

I have an open mind enough to admit that angels can be construed as aliens because they are not from earth, they weren't born here and they weren't created here so by that definition they can be seen as aliens but in truth they are really Extra Dimensional Beings because they can cross the veil between our reality and the spirit world.

I for one however am not going to dwell on things that get in the way of me dwelling on Christ, he doesn't want us focusing on that stuff he wants us to be fascinated with him.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You tread on dangerous ground when you try to put modern interpretations on what they saw. We don't know what they saw, people can speculate but thats all it is, speculation and Jesus warned us about that kind of stuff, about focusing on things that do not matter which is to say things other than he and his message.

Don't want to take this in another direction so forgive me OP but I find it humorously ironic to use the words "interpretation" "speculate" and "Jesus" all in the same sentence!
The entire Bible is nothing but interpretative speculation!
Wow lonewolf!

OP, this was in the comment on YouTube:

Klaus mentions, in German, that the pieces are of Central American origin, is there any information regarding their approximate date of creation?
MisterMumps 1 week ago

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There you go. The usual suspects-too good to be true.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012
Some of the smartest dummiesCan't read the language of Egyptian mummiesAn' a fly go a moonAnd can't find food for the starving tummiesPay no mind to the youthsCause it's not like the future depends on itBut save the animals in the zooCause the chimpanzee dem a make big moneyThis is how the media pillagesOn the TV the picture isSavages in villagesAnd the scientist still can't explain the pyramids, huhEvangelists making a living on the videos of ribs of the little kidsStereotyping the image of the imagesAnd this is what the image isYou buy a khaki pantsAnd all of a sudden you say a Indiana JonesAn' a thief out gold and thief out the scrolls and even the buried bonesSome of the worst paparazzis I've ever seen and I ever knownPut the worst on display so the world can seeAnd that's all they will ever showSo the ones in the westWill never move eastAnd feel like they could be at homeDem get tricked by the beastBut a where dem ago flee when the monster is fully grown?Solomonic linage whe dem still can't defeat and them coulda never cloneMy spiritual DNA that print in my soul and I will forever Own Lord

Oh boy..

edit on 10-11-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Don't want to take this in another direction so forgive me OP but I find it humorously ironic to use the words "interpretation" "speculate" and "Jesus" all in the same sentence!
The entire Bible is nothing but interpretative speculation!
Wow lonewolf!

Klaus mentions, in German, that the pieces are of Central American origin, is there any information regarding their approximate date of creation?
MisterMumps 1 week ago

Wrong, the bible is a history. The Old Testament particularly is the history of the Israelites and towards the last books specifically the jews. The New Testament is the beginning of the history of the christians beginning with the second covenant which is Christ's death and resurrection and ascention.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Wrong, the bible is a history. The Old Testament particularly is the history of the Israelites and towards the last books specifically the jews. The New Testament is the beginning of the history of the christians beginning with the second covenant which is Christ's death and resurrection and ascention.

Why? Because it was published and found in most motels?

Hey, we have standards as far as proving things I thought....and hear-say ain't one of them.

There is more proof off-world ETs have been (and are probably still) among us than a crucified man walking on water and being resurrected from the dead!

Puh-lease. You're talking to the wrong person as far as trying to convince me about this 'his story'.

Religion is the root of most evils. It divides. It angers. It controls and it incites wars.
'nuff said.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
^And getting back on topic...^

To the OP, this is a great find! I'm very interested to see what comes of these... S+F

To ManBehindTheMask can you elaborate as to why you think they're paintings? I look at the pictures and can clearly see that it's a carving, not just painted on some rock. If you look at each line, you can see a white-ish highlight in the direction the light is coming from next to the carved line. A highlight doesn't appear next to a paint stroke unless the stroke has been indented into the medium, or unless you paint the highlight to allude to a chiseled effect. There is, however, some sort of paint inside of the carved lines; that much I can agree with.

I'm very interested to see what these carbon date (or whatever test they do) back to...if these are indeed from ages ago, this is—in my mind—one of the greatest discoveries of my lifetime!

What else has this Nassim character done of interest to you guys? I know there's this awesome thing called Google, but I wanna know why some people think he's a crackpot and why others think he's a genius.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

MisterMumps 1 week ago

Good One Human_Alien. Thank you

edit on 10-11-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by duhdiggitydan

Nono I dont think they are paintings, they are clearly carved...

What I meant was it looks to me like the patina on the items themselves , is painted on, like an enamel, it just doesnt look right to me

I hope that answers your question.....

Id like to see it tested to see if its as old as they claim

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ooooo! Okay
I understand now
Yes, after looking at the image closely the patina does look somewhat artificial or newly applied.

I hope some kind of test can solve the doubts and questions soon!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
S&F OP Great find i will not let my interest go in to overdrive though. As no doubt we will never get these artefacts dated as to disprove or prove the claim. BUT please keep this thread updated as you find

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
those artefacts look like bad fakes.
klaus dona has been known to fake these things and nassim hramein is a pseudo scientist. who likes to sell dvd's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join