It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Tested "not of this earth" July 1947 ufo crash plains of San Augustine New Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Analysis of metal found on the Plains of San Augustine site of a crashed saucer on July 2nd 1947 not of this earth

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 8/11/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by meteorlima because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by meteorlima

Wow, great thread, Very informative.

On my mobile at the moment, and i don't like downloading files. Any insight to whats on it?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

Yeah, im on my desktop but Im too lazy to open another window. Also, whats your opinon on this topic?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Is it the same as this .
Roswell debris tested ...not from Earth

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by meteorlima
Analysis of metal found on the Plains of San Augustine site of a crashed saucer on July 2nd 1947 not of this earth

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 8/11/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by meteorlima because: (no reason given)

Since a lot of metal found on Earth comes from asteroid impacts this is fairly meaningless. Last time I saw a post like this the metal actually was within the parameters of metals found on Earth, and the OP decided that didn't matter.

I found the website very unappealing to the eyes, who did the testing? Who has confirmed it?

Edit: Gortex linked to the last post I was referring to where the margin of error WAS within Earth found metals, but the OP simply decided he did not like the margin of error because it was at the far end of it and so it was meaningless. He needs to take some statistics courses.
edit on 8-11-2011 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Is it the same as this .
Roswell debris tested ...not from Earth
This is NOT about the Roswell crash. The location being the Plains of San Augustine New Mexico crash site where these artifacts originate from NOT Roswell.

top topics

join