It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to What Michael Jackson Says in This Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-11-2011 by capone1 because: how can you embed a youtube video? PM me if you know

Starting a New Thread ... Please Look Here First.

Mod Note: Video links/embeds: - Please Review Rule 15k.) ... of the T & C

1j.) You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you...

edit on Tue Nov 8 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Here you go:

I haven't watched it yet, but is there anything you think is special about this video?

Ok, so he is talking about record companies. Hmmm, well sorry to say, but he was already involved with a devil by way of birth. That being his father!

edit on 8-11-2011 by supine because: add text

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Here ya go. All ya have to do is copy and paste between the = and the & and put it into the Vid:Youtube link

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
How bout this one...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-11-2011 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

How about a thank you?

Lol, j/k.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Jacko complaining about the media telling lies about him..... to..... an international Illuminati conspiracy via pop music.

Yeah. I see how you got there.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
MJ!
A flag to the OP for posting this! Thank you!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
another..

www.youtube.com...
edit on Tue Nov 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
reply to post by capone1

How about a thank you?

Lol, j/k.

Thank you! And a star.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
although i do agree with what he says about the NWO which he has talked many times about their hands in news and music, and the entertainment industry... he also says overnight they call him a freak and a child molester ect.....

The reason they call him these things is because he has had so many plastic surgeries he looks like a freak monster or nature what do you expect....

They called him a child molester because he was accused by many of being one and he himself admitted to sleeping in the same bed and things with children what do you expect grown men sleeping with children in a bed when they are not your children will raise an eye with anyone...

The bleaching of the skin it has been proven that he does that, even if its to even it out because of the disease he supposedly has he still bleached his skin....

He went from a popular black guy to skeletor pedophile what do you expect people to say..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Listen/read the lyrics!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 8/11/11 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I wonder if MJ was on ATS? Anyway we could find out? He seems like he would fit right in lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
although i do agree with what he says about the NWO which he has talked many times about their hands in news and music, and the entertainment industry... he also says overnight they call him a freak and a child molester ect.....

The reason they call him these things is because he has had so many plastic surgeries he looks like a freak monster or nature what do you expect....

They called him a child molester because he was accused by many of being one and he himself admitted to sleeping in the same bed and things with children what do you expect grown men sleeping with children in a bed when they are not your children will raise an eye with anyone...

The bleaching of the skin it has been proven that he does that, even if its to even it out because of the disease he supposedly has he still bleached his skin....

He went from a popular black guy to skeletor pedophile what do you expect people to say..

Oh my, brother...

You gotta do some research my friend. The lady that performed that autopsy said he had a severe case of vitiligo. What are you gonna do when 90% of your skin loses pigment? Color 90% everyday or accept the disease and put makeup on 10%?

Look up the GQ article from the mid 90's. Not sure exactly when it was. Talks about him being framed. I'm not a Jackson apologist but it bothers me when people come to conclusions without research.

His life is interesting. He probably knew more than almost everybody.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There are tons of videos on youtube about Jackson referring to the illuminati but I don't want to post them all.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This has only been covered about a million times. Heh. I picked a great day to return to ATS.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
This has only been covered about a million times. Heh. I picked a great day to return to ATS.

Welcome back. Please return to a thread you like.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You're right. And I'll be able to do it, too. I know how to find the elusive Search Button. Good to be back.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
And, in case you were wondering...

Pasting a video link and saying nothing = not an acceptable thread...even if it hasn't been covered countless times. Just to help.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
And, in case you were wondering...

Pasting a video link and saying nothing = not an acceptable thread...even if it hasn't been covered countless times. Just to help.

I'm sorry you seem so upset. Please stay on topic. It's incredibly interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join