It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain campaign assails accuser Bialek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain went on the offensive Tuesday against the only woman to publicly accuse him of inappropriate sexual behavior, the latest in a series of claims that have threatened his White House ambitions. He rejected the allegations and said he didn't remember the woman.

news.yahoo.com...
So here we go again. I don't particularly care for the guy, but I do find it strange that these are coming out now. I mean really. How long has he been a candidate? It's not until he rises in the polls that this comes out, and then all of a sudden there is a woman claiming he did it to her, and low and behold her lawyer is a democratic supporter. I just think the timing is way too much of a coincidence. They don't have to prove anything. The doubt is out there now, and this will hurt his campaign. This is the 21st century version of the race card. they can't play that one on him, so they use the next best thing. A shame really. If the allegations are true, then he was a real moron thinking it wouldn't surface.
edit on Wed Nov 9 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Source?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If he's guilty, he needs to step aside. He knows the truth of what happened. I'm tired of politicians lying. I think if people would just tell the truth from the start, people would be more inclined to forgive them.

On a side note....doesn't she look like Stiffler's mom?

edit on 8-11-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Added pic...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Is it just me or does she look just like the MILF from American Pie? Also, I would not be surprised if they really did have a mutual affair and she is only telling part of the story.

EDIT - Yeah Stiffler's mom

edit on 8-11-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This guy just opened the door for more accusations to come. Is he serious?

He's basically saying "there are going to be some more coming...........please don't believe them."

Would any innocent man say that more are to come?

He's done

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
If he's guilty, he needs to step aside. He knows the truth of what happened. I'm tired of politicians lying. I think if people would just tell the truth from the start, people would be more inclined to forgive them.

On a side note....doesn't she look like Stiffler's mom?

edit on 8-11-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Added pic...

Maybe.....just maybe Sharon Bialek could go on the Dr. Phil Show and take a lie
detector test.

When she fails then that will be that.
---------
In the mean time she will be wined and dined by the ABC, CBS & NBC.
Let the good times roll.

join