It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condi says - U.S. Should Do Everything Possible to Bring Down Iran's Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

The war propaganda is in full effect. IMO As of right now, it's pretty clear that some sort of US military intervention is inevitable. No matter how much we all despise that idea, there's a really good chance it's going to happen.

I think this image adequately describes the situation:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well military intervention in Iran wont be anytime soon. Has the insurgency in Iraq been quelled?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Well military intervention in Iran wont be anytime soon. Has the insurgency in Iraq been quelled?

No. They're still busy cleaning up all those wmd's. Can you believe this crap, again. Why didn't they bring Colin Powell out with her so he could waive his little vial of coke at everyone again. What was her line last time? "We need to invade before the smoking gun comes in the form of a mushroom cloud." At least they changed the words this time, otherwise the average american would have thought for a millisecond "Deja Vu", "oh Jersey Shore is on".

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is this the same interview where they talked about her love life, and how she never married? You know, important stuff.

These people are insane, useless, scum. I never advocate for violence, but I make exceptions to those who want to instigate violence on a massive, unholy scale.
edit on 6-11-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

"the regime has absolutely no legitimacy left."

Yeah they have nuked other countries, they have invaded countries on false evidence, they have have prevented protesters from gathering peacefully, lets get them...

Oh wait... thats US...

What did Iran do again?

DING DING DING! We have a winner. The truth. The end.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Iran does not pose a threat to the US. The US Govt invading yet another middle eastern nation poses a threat to the USA...]

All our wars of the last 70 years have been against nations posing no threat. Korea in the 50s. Nam in the 60s and 70s. The 90s saw the first iraq invasion and the clinton bombing of eastern yurp. This century has seen afghanistan, and iraq again, and libya.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

These people are insane, useless, scum. I never advocate for violence, but I make exceptions to those who want to instigate violence on a massive, unholy scale.
edit on 6-11-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

All our leaders are mass-murderers, traitors, and psychopaths. Been like that all my life. Violence is the only way to stop them. They love it when "protesters" do useless things like marching and carrying signs.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Superluminal11 says--

Watch your leaders like a paranoid hawk that hasnt eaten in 2 days. I smell a Hegelian Dialect a brewing

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Anybody who believes that Iran is a physical threat to US security or our citizens NEEDS to join the military NOW. Put your money where your mouth is 'hawks

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Once a Neocon, always a Neocon.

I can't wait to hear Rummy's opinion on Iran - although I'm pretty sure I can just recycle the old one from Iraq.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
To be honest I think every decent person should do everything to bring her into court and then jail for life for her warmomgering stance.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
LOL,When its all done and said ,the USA will get it worst than any other countrie ever in the history of life,
'God dont like ugly',God will one day teach the humans of the west that laugh at the slaughtering of other lands whos land and earth this really is.
The usa makes this life stupid and unbearable to live in

new york earth quake before2012 8.9

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Would that be better said, "Put your life where your money is?" Or "Put your life where the risk is?" Or something like that anyway.

Now I'm confused.

What is it that you said?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Some-one give Condi a rifle and send her over there then.

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Condi is speaking for the military/industrial complex.I bet with us pulling out of Iraq she and her friends are worried about their investment portfolios and throw in the delusions of empire that politicians from both ends of the so-called political spectrum have.Then we have a recipe for disaster.
edit on 093030p://2226 by mike dangerously because: editing.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

" Condi says - U.S. Should Do Everything Possible to Bring Down Iran's Government "

Is this Any Different than say the Former Soviet Union or Communist China saying the Same Thing about our American GOVERMENT who does not Speak or Act for the Majority of the American People ? I Think Not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join