It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 6 schools experienced sudden mass outbreak of unkown illness in the last week

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You don't need to have evidence for anything, you just need to give people "the feeling" that something is going on and sow the seeds for their imagination to take over.
Go ahead, prove which of the articles I have sourced is a hoax or fabrication. There are numerous articles on each event if you do some searches, I'll think you find all of these events happened (except for maybe the one that was blacked out). I don't want to see fancy words, I want to see your proof that this isn't happening.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have been following this story and while it does alarm me, but what I wanted to add is that this outbreak of a mysterious illness could be as a result of all the increased Chem trail spraying that has been noted and reported by so many since the end of October.

In my mind, if the NWO is going to pursue a last ditch effort to create their NWO, then the false flags must be augmented with other methods that also help to take lives during the 13 days of sacrifices that begins on 11-09-11 and ends on 11-22-11.

I read on a post here on ATS a while back about an interesting conspiracy that states, what if the government knew a disaster was coming and since they know that our knowledge of such a disaster would create drastic social issues, the NWO elects to use bio weapons to kill those that once the truth is known will no doubt panic and create issues of control for the NWO.

In effect, the chem-trails we are seeing that have all of a sudden cranked up their spraying since the end of October is I believe the seeding of the nation with the bio-hazards that will add to the death toll when the dying begins.

The fact that these recent mysterious flu outbreaks occurred in Houston, TX, supports the location needed for the prevailing winds and weather to spread across the USA and mostly the eastern sea board. Since time is also a factor, the timing of such an outbreak in the days that lead to 11-09-11 is what makes me think that this latest outbreak is a test run, being readied for the big day that is right around the corner.

While only flu symptoms are being reported, if this biological is timed or associated with chem-trail chemicals, then the dying will begin when the right chemicals are released on all humans around the world. That release will not occur until the ritual timing is correct, so for that, we must wait until 11-09-11 to find out if this theory is viable or even partially true.

Thanks for the thread, but wouldn't a virus pandemic require mandatory shots and vaccines? I think so and that is one of those social control areas that is used to infect the unsuspecting with what they are told they need to survive while covertly contributing to deaths and helping to establish control for the public's safety.

This is why this current flu outbreak concerns me as it does, because it is I think a prelude to what is coming and not just some unrelated incident that occurred at the onset of the flu season.

Thanks again for the thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thanks for the update ChaoticOrder

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
For those who haven't been following this thread, see these two posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i wouldent go on blaming chemtrails for something thats mostly found in human feces,
a quick search on the net should point out that noro and shigella does and is exactly that ,

as for TB thats a tricky one in its own , someone must be an active carrier "without" knowing and since its airbourn
a cough or two in tight spaces is all it really needs ,

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is not fictional information. Here in Montana we had an outbreak like these on Sept 8th. I thought it sounded like food poisoning but investigations have turned up nothing.

Nearly half the students from Beartooth Elementary called in sick Friday as health officials continue to work to find out what's making them ill. In all, about 230 students were absent Friday, up from the 100 who called in or went home sick on Thursday. The school has about 460 students. RiverStone Health is investigating the cause of the illness. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. The key to finding out what infected students are stool samples from those who got sick. When officials finish collecting samples, they'll send them to Helena for testing, which will take a couple of days, said Barbara Schneeman, director of communication and advocacy for RiverStone. Given that it was Friday, district leaders and RiverStone Health officials don't believe all 230 kids were sick. They think some were kept home either for caution or convenience. "We understand that completely," said Keith Beeman, Billings School District 2 superintendent. Stephanie Landers, who has two children at the school, kept both home even though only her daughter was sick. It was mostly a precaution for her son, she said. As of Friday evening, he still was feeling fine. "I don't know what to make of it," Landers said. Many parents had speculated that it was some type of food poisoning, she said. But Landers doesn't think so. Both of her children pack cold lunches and did so all week. RiverStone Health officials inspected the school kitchen Thursday and found nothing, Beeman said. SD2 contracts its food service with Sodexo, which prepares breakfast and lunch off-site and delivers them to individual schools. District custodians cleaned Beartooth on Thursday with bleach and will do so again over the weekend, Beeman said. "We will be ready to go Monday morning," he said.

billingsgazette.com... /article_65f85769-3ce2-525e-b812-f92ca1586a3c.html

It is pretty creepy when half the students and staff are all out sick in a matter of 48 hours!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The shigella cases just sound like incorrect diagnosis of winter vomitting bug. Shigella causes dysentry. Its symtoms are same as winter vomitting bug.

Here is a new article on what they are expecting in the UK this year. The usual millions in the UK will be infected. THe numbers in the US for this would be massive.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If you intend tracking this outbreak of the winter vomitting bug in the US, there will be new cases appearing every day. You will probably need a team of people to keep track of it. It could turn out to be the biggest thread on ATS.

(BTW You are more lightly to suffer from this if you are blood type 'O'. If you are B or AB you will usually not suffer as badly with it.)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
THis thread is really freaking me out..

I had an experience this morning where I suddenly became sick. I felt fine all morning and when i go to start my car to go to work, i IMMEDIATELY felt sick to my stomach, almost like sea sickness. Ran back up to my apartment and puked all over my sink. needless to say, i'm "working from home" lol

but the fact that it came out of NOWHERE is so bewildering.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

That's interesting. That event happened just over a month ago. That is the earliest yet. The symptoms are the same. And they disinfected the entire building too.

Fifteen extra janitors are spending Thursday night scrubbing nearly every inch of Beartooth Elementary. "They're going to clean top to bottom," said Principal Cheryl Malia-McCall.

Mystery Illness Strikes Elementary Students

And what do they say caused it? That's right, norovirus:

BILLINGS - Riverstone Health released findings today on the illness that forced up to half of the student population to stay home from school at Beartooth Elementary last week.

Health officials confirmed the presence of norovirus at Beartooth Elementary School last week. Laboratory testing identified the virus in some of the sick children.

"The confirmed presence of norovirus with so many sick children in one location certainly makes it likely that the virus was responsible for the widespread illness," Yellowstone County Health Officer John Felton said.

Norovirus usually produces symptoms of vomiting and diarrhea for 24 to 48 hours and generally goes away with no medical treatment. Norovirus is spread from person to person by touching contaminated surfaces or consuming contaminated food or water. The source of the illness at Beartooth Elementary School is unknown.

Health officials: Norovirus caused Billings elementary school illness

edit on 7-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here's something else I recently stumbled across. About 8 hours ago this page appeared on Google:

This is to provide guidance concerning a virus that affects the gastrointestinal system (stomach and intestines). The virus is called Norovirus and it affects the intestinal tract causing illness. Symptoms of Norovirus illness are diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach pain. You may also experience body aches, headache, tiredness and low-grade fever. Symptoms will typically last 24 to 60 hours and will go away on their own. Norovirus outbreaks are common in schools and daycare facilities. District nurses are seeing more than usual number of children experiencing these symptoms.

Mattoon Community Unit School District 2 - Norovirus Information

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This "virus" is still going around the area but not recorded in large numbers in one school. My youngest (he is 5) has been sick all weekend and still home today with a mild fever. He has the same symptoms but may just be the plain old flu. No one else in our family has gotten this and we have two other children. I don't do flu vaccines because I don't trust them.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Check this out...it seems to be happening in New Zealand too:

Regional Public Health is warning sick people to stay away from crowds, school and work to prevent the spread of a flu-like bug that closed a Karori primary school today.

Fumigators are attempting to rid a flu-like virus from St Teresa's School which closed today due to illness.

One third of the school's 218 pupils were home sick yesterday and half of the teaching staff were expected to be too unwell to teach today.

Wellington School Closed by Sickness

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Sounds like an Federal Govt experiment to me!

My thoughts exactly, if the US govt is willing to openly apologize for such horrendous and despicable programs like MKULTRA, and releasing a biological chemical weapon on its own people in subway systems to see its effect........

Just imagine the despicable acts it we havent even found out about yet, or suspect but have no real proof of?

And to think that we invade countries with the excuse of "well, they're hurting their own people!!"

What a bunch of hypocrites. I hope these out breaks are nothing related to anything man made, but perhaps is simply nature ramping up to try and exterminate some of the parasites called "humans"

Reminds me of that movie with Mark Wahlberg where everyone starts getting sick and they eventually find out that its the trees letting out spores to kill off mankind to save the earth.....just a thought..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I beg to differ on it hitting fast. My wife woke up vomiting at 4 am, I was sitting with her in the Dr.s office and feeling fine. As we went to pay, I suddenly got dizzy, nauseated, and passed out (not from the bill). It was over in a matter of hours for me, though some are staying sick for 2-3 days. This is a VERY fast hitting and VERY contagious virus. Most are completely debilitated by the force of the vomiting, weakness, and shakes it brings on.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I wonder if they are using some new chemical on the football fields? That might explain why it's just schools, even kids that don't play football or go to games go outside for P.E.. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
paxnatus and MaxBlack, i agree! Think about this now, maybe just maybe it could be a combination of both! the gases released by earthquakes and chem trails.

I have heard about stories that weeks before a major earth event happens people start to feel sick and strange. They start to smell gross scents which would be the gases.

I have been observing the chem trails and yes they have been picking up lately for some odd reason.

I personally, think for hazmat teams to be called to different locations to disinfect schools over a virus outbreak?? That doesn't sound like a great cover up. While it is true that children are huge germ carriers..lol. I don't think a virus could have such a quick affect in so little time, unless it is an extremely serious one.

here are my questions:

1- If it takes only a couple of days for a virus to incubate, why would almost the whole school catch it?

2- Hazmat teams called to disinfect over a so called flu virus??? really? and in the end it's a type of flu... i find that unlikely. Hazmat teams get called over serious stuff.. i wonder what it really is?

3- if only took a couple of minutes for that firefighter to start feeling sick as well??? back to question one here so .. you are going to say he had that virus incubating in his system as well? No... it is obviously something in the air that made him sick.

4- it is becoming a worldwide illness from the looks of it, is the this virus a pandemic? what other animal will get blamed this time for the cause of the virus?

5- in general, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and who ever decides to take it to the edge and start freaking out well..... they need to read up on the facts and calm down. noone is going to die yet. lol...

6- there are three outcomes to this amusing case: one it is a "special" type of virus that has been introduced into the world. origin? who knows? two chem trails might not be the main culprit but it is starting to affect animals has well as people. three gases from the earth caused by earthquakes and other related events when exposed to these gases some people even die. look at that one case from a long time ago in africa, people living nearby a lake died during the night from being exposed to toxic gases released via underneath the lake.

7-my theory well here it goes... remember the BP oil event? terrible i know but from my thinking i don't think that well was fixed properly it is causing a huge amount of pressure underneath the earth which could perhaps connect to some fault lines all the way in the central united states aka new Madrid fault line and other nearby lines. This is causing gases to be released everywhere ( look at those schools and pin point their location) and eventually that well will crack open and cause the most horrible natural disaster in u.s. history. that is just what i think... will it happen who knows... it is only a theory

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

The ? is to me there was nothing in the reports of a rotten egg oder. I think they wouldve put that in there.I DONT KNOW WISH I DID

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Ok, your post about the Beartooth Elementary incident made me go back and look even closer for events in September and October. I didn't find any more at all in September but I found 3 more events in October. It's look like it may have actually originated more to the West but moved Eastward. So here is the updated map:

Farmington High School, Dakota County, Minnesota - 60 people ill - 15th Oct 2011

FARMINGTON, Minn. (AP) - Health officials are trying to determine the source of an illness that sickened dozens of students at Farmington High School.

The students became sick on Saturday and Sunday, experiencing vomiting and diarrhea.

KARE-TV (http://(link tracking not allowed)/puwkkg) reports 60 students called in sick Monday. By Wednesday that number was down to 30 - a level Superintendent Jay Haugen says is about normal for this time of year.

Minnesota Department of Health spokesman Doug Schultz says investigators were at the school Monday and found nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing notable was that students - instead of kitchen staff - had been serving tacos for homecoming one day last week.

The district scrubbed the cafeteria with bleach and stopped the self-service lunch line until the source of the illness is discovered.

Dozens of Farmington HS students call in sick

Orange Unified Elementary Schools, Orange County, California - 128 people ill - 12th Oct 2011

Nearly 130 sixth-grade students from two Orange Unified elementary schools are ailing after contracting a virus from an unknown source during a field trip to Big Bear Mountain this week.

Officials said initially about three dozen students from Crescent and Olive schools contracted Norovirus, which causes acute gastroenteritis, commonly known as the stomach flu, prompting them to abort the trip on Wednesday – just two days after 230 students arrived at Camp Cedar Crest in Running Springs.

Symptoms of the virus include diarrhea, vomiting and stomach pain.

The number of cases grew to 128 over the last three days, officials said.

Johnson said that health officials had ruled out food poisoning. But there was still no known cause for the outbreak.

"When I got there, I saw so many sick kids," she said. "It looked like an infirmary. My daughter had vomit in her hair. It was just awful."

At the camp, crews have spent the past two days deep-cleaning the buildings, Johnson said.

"They're using chlorine-based cleaners to sanitize floors, walls, surfaces and other areas," Johnson said.

Nearly 130 sickened from school field trip

Falcon Middle School, Colorado Springs, Colorado - 160 people ill - 6th Oct 2011

COLORADO SPRINGS (AP) - El Paso County health officials are investigating what has caused dozens of Falcon Middle School students to either call in sick or complain of vomiting or diarrhea.

County health department medical director Bernadette Albanese says it's unknown how many students are sick, but she tells The Gazette it could be more than 100. KRDO-TV in Colorado Springs reports about 160 students stayed home from school Thursday. The school had about 900 students last year.

Health officials are investigating whether the illness is food-related or whether it spread from person to person. The investigation could take several days.

Dozens of Farmington HS students call in sick

Beartooth Elementary School, Billings, Montana - 230 people ill - 8th Sept

Nearly half the students from Beartooth Elementary called in sick Friday as health officials continue to work to find out what's making them ill.

In all, about 230 students were absent Friday, up from the 100 who called in or went home sick on Thursday. The school has about 460 students.

RiverStone Health is investigating the cause of the illness. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

Many parents had speculated that it was some type of food poisoning, she said.

But Landers doesn't think so. Both of her children pack cold lunches and did so all week.

District custodians cleaned Beartooth on Thursday with bleach and will do so again over the weekend, Beeman said.

More Beartooth Elementary students call in sick

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by reg

LOL! That is hilarious.

A day after 136 students collapsed at a Kompong Cham high school while standing at attention as punishment for not showing deference to the national flag, the local police chief offered a unique explanation for the mass fainting – trees.

“According to the hospital’s analysis, the reason why the students fainted is [because of] the huge tree in the school compound and the farmland surrounding the school, which absorbed the oxygen,” said Heng Meng, police chief of Chamkar Leu district, adding that the punishment could not be blamed as one of the teachers “also [had difficulty breathing] and felt dizzy”.

Heng Phal Rith, school director of Bosknor high school in Chamkar Leu district, also cited the hospital’s report in blaming the incident on a lack of oxygen, adding that he “did not punish the students. It is just a rumour”.

A doctor from the local hospital, Iv Then, said that based on his examination, the lack of oxygen was due to an abundance of trees, which trapped the oxygen, adding that the first four or five students fainted because they were standing under the school’s large medicinal oil tree.

Hmmmm....don't trees typically produce oxygen?

World Health Organization representative Dr Pieter van Maaren said that while he was not a biologist by trade, the explanation admittedly sounded a bit odd.

“Dating back to my own biology classes, green plants and trees actually produce oxygen rather than capture it, so I’m a bit puzzled by [the explanation],” he said, adding that if they had said that the trees were producing a certain smell that affected the students’ composure, it might be more plausible.

EDIT: It looks like that event may have happened on Monday or Tuesday (24th-25th). Only a few days before the earliest event I could find in the US.

When standing for long periods of time, it is natural to lock one's knees in an attempt to relieve muscles. Doing so obstructs circulation and ultimately limits oxygen flow, thus fainting on a mass scale.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

A firefighter fell "suddenly ill" at the scene. Did he that quickly come down with a "stomach" flu?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join