It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman remembers a language from her past life. Please help to identify this language!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
My betting is Ktung or Enochian:

(Crowley's voice really doesn't suit Enochian)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is not gibberish nor is it made up, it is a Sumerian dialect but spoken with another accent so it is really hard to understand most of the words. Try researching it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101
It is not gibberish nor is it made up, it is a Sumerian dialect but spoken with another accent so it is really hard to understand most of the words. Try researching it.

Try researching it? That's like asking someone to research a smell!
How do you research a foreign audio (to compare)? Unless you are looking up a specific word that's phonetically spell ed out.

Gibberish is anything that's not understood to the person listening. An infants coo's are gibberish to his parent....a Russian speech is gibberish to an American listener.

So gibberish isn't necessarily made up, is it? It's just un-understood.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

How can you possibly know it's a Sumerian dialect?
No one has spoken Sumerian for thousands of years (it's extinct) so no one has any idea what it sounds like and as it's a pictographic language one can only guess at what the sounds of the images were.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think it's pointless to figure out the exact language. even languages have varieties depending on the era spoken. it's likely to be a dead language, nonetheless an interesting phenomenon...
edit on 6-11-2011 by betweentheworlds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My old village vicar used to speak in tongues.
He'd spent much of his life as a missionary in Africa and had apparently developed the 'gift' whilst in the bush.
Needless to say, the parish quickly fired him and sent him back to Africa.
The CofE doesn't want any of that religious stuff interfering with their orange squash and rich tea biscuit events.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
My old village vicar used to speak in tongues.
He'd spent much of his life as a missionary in Africa and had apparently developed the 'gift' whilst in the bush.
Needless to say, the parish quickly fired him and sent him back to Africa.
The CofE doesn't want any of that religious stuff interfering with their orange squash and rich tea biscuit events.

did he understand what he was saying? could he translate it back and forth or was it like in this lady's case - no clue what she is saying? would love to know more details if you have them. thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by betweentheworlds

nope. He had no idea.
Personally I just think he was speaking some African language. I've heard a few spoken and there were some similarities. Problem with that was that he was a seriously honest bloke and even lost his job because of it so i don't think he was lying.
I've witnessed a few tongues events, mostly with frauds. I've always been fascinated by the concept of exolinguitics (or alien languages or angel languages, whatever you wnat to call them). Also demonic possession sometimes produces language of sorts which is unrecognisable.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If anyone would like to hear this language or follow up on the story's development, here's youtube link to it:

On the other subject, my spiritual group and I are working on getting video images from the Other Side (Parallel Universe, the Spirit World). We have been receiving audio signals, including telephathic ones, and are now close to starting experiments with Kozyrev's Mirrors (google it if you're not familiar with it). I will add updates as we make more progress.

Thanks Dear Ats Members for your support!

edit on 30-11-2011 by betweentheworlds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join