It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman remembers a language from her past life. Please help to identify this language!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Does she not know what she is saying and remembers the experience, or did she know what she was saying and lost the memory?
A lot of times, what I would like to call the "others" will either open a conduit through you, or simply borrow your motor skills as you simply "become" them for a bit.

You know if you are significant to them if they allow you to understand and retain the memory. If not, then you are just a bag of fluids. Keep in mind, from my experience, people rarely live through the process of both. It is an importance on their terms, not your yours. Yet the entire picture is a part of you. I hope that made sense.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
There is no need to be physically present at the same location for I am too in a different physical location than these Guides. However, we have group sessions via Skype and I have felt more energy when in a group. Try to listen to the recording I provided above and feel the vibrations of the Language of Light.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Does she not know what she is saying and remembers the experience, or did she know what she was saying and lost the memory?
A lot of times, what I would like to call the "others" will either open a conduit through you, or simply borrow your motor skills as you simply "become" them for a bit.

You know if you are significant to them if they allow you to understand and retain the memory. If not, then you are just a bag of fluids. Keep in mind, from my experience, people rarely live through the process of both. It is an importance on their terms, not your yours. Yet the entire picture is a part of you. I hope that made sense.

Yes, she knows what she is saying and remembers the experience, no loss of memory at all. This started since last spring. However, she doesn't understand what she is saying.There is no reason to suspect channeling or possession in her case that you suggested.

I have known another lady here in the US with a similar story- except she had a spirit nearby her at all times and sometimes either this spirit would converse through her or she would converse in a language no one, even her, could understand. She wanted to understand what she was saying in this unknown language, but as she told me, people were avoiding her and she didn't find any help (she was also a very humble, simple person). This was my first encounter with such a phenomenon and at a time it really bothered me that this entity might follow me. I wanted to help her, but I remember once I physically felt the entity touch me and that triggered my own run away from her.
Based on this, I disagree with your "rarely live through this"- from the words of that US lady, the spirit loved her and her experience was going on for many years (she was originally from Iran or somewhere in the Middle East and the spirit has followed her even after she has moved to the US, so it has been going on for years). I concluded that it might be some kind of love connection between them, but decided to stay away nevertheless as I got bothered when I felt her entity touched my legs in a gentle way (nor reason to worry really, I overreacted).
edit on 6-11-2011 by betweentheworlds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Most people would think that if she knows what she is saying, and remembers it, then she could simply tell you. Has she told you? Are you looking for a second opinion? Or can she not explain it in her language?

edit on 6-11-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Most people would think that if she knows what she is saying, and remembers it, then she could simply tell you. Has she told you? Are you looking for a second opinion? Or can she not explain it in her language?

edit on 6-11-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

I only asked to help identify the language, that's all. as for the meaning of the language, no one knows it, including her. I thought maybe someone who knows it can translate it but now doubt it's possible, assuming it's in aramaic.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
could someone please transcribe a few words she says please? a quote? grammar is unimportant, the OP link is telling me i have to sign up to listen to the file...not going to do that. will help to identify the language...if in fact it is a language and not gibberish.

i can run it through my translation programs, i have aprox 3 dozen languages i can compare it to.
edit on 6-11-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
could someone please transcribe a few words she says please? a quote? grammar is unimportant, the OP link is telling me i have to sign up to listen to the file...not going to do that. will help to identify the language...if in fact it is a language and not gibberish.

i can run it through my translation programs, i have aprox 3 dozen languages i can compare it to.
edit on 6-11-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

Looking forward to your analysis then... I am a skeptic but when it comes to the spiritual side I am more of a believer....can't wait to see what you come up with.

I can't sign up for anything either so I understand that completely....just not safe.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I didn't mean to make anyone sign up for anything. I posted the files under google docs, shared with anyone who has the link (provided). sorry about any inconvenience (not intended).

I've posted both files under this link:

www.4shared.com...

the 1st file is the unidentified language
the 2nd file is the channeled teaching to help recover memories- see my instructions on page 2.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
te only word given so far is a maybe on "spirito" from latin, croatian, that is spirit. in finnish it means "into"

and in norwegian it means "helix, spiral, the helix, the spiral"

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
also google docs. requires you to have an account...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am having a trouble to transcribe it as it's not a European/Roman language of latin origin. Also, don't know the spelling and breaks in words- could be one word or several.

I hear what sounds like "mite karuvota" in 32-33 sec; "a parta vista" (1.05-1.06) (again, don't know the breaks in words and spelling). some sounds I can't even transcribe (1:09-1:11). Aramaic alphabet is unlike latin. looks more like arabic or symbol language www.google.com... 0CDsQsAQ

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by betweentheworlds
She and many others have been doing various spiritual practices to attune self to higher vibrations.

Perhaps she can "tune" in some more and find out what the language is.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
that would be nice. maybe it will happen at some point...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by betweentheworlds

On google docs there is no player or any download link? How are you supossed to hear this?
I get nothing?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
how do u know she can speak it fluently if she dont know what she is saying?

what a silly claim

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Interesting. It does sound Arabic, perhaps Aramaic.

I don't personally know this woman, and I too am skeptical, but things like this aren't uncommon. Drawing up of traits from past lives, such as language, hobbies, or mental images happens a lot to everybody. We can simply dismiss them as being false memories, piecing together of various bits and bobs of existing memories, but there are many instances where people remember languages they've never learned before, remember faces and names of people they've never met before.

If you friend is interested, there are people out there who do past life regression. It's very effective, although personally I've never really been interested in what I did in my past life, if your friend is, there are ways of drawing up those memories.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
But it's true what the other poster said OP. One does not start talking until there's a cognitive thought in place.

If she truly doesn't know what she's saying (and I believe YOU....not sure about the woman) the only symptoms that rival this is tourettes syndrome, schizophrenia and/or channeling.

I just don't understand how someone of sound mind, can open their mouths' without a preconceived thought pattern in their brain/mind first. Even if this is from her past life. Unless she goes into a trance. But I would think there'd be a visual BEFORE (or as) they start rambling.

But who knows. Not like we have much data on this topic.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
it could be channeling without the awareness of self being channeled. who knows... I wrote about a lady I met once here in the US, the Entity was channeling through her in an unknown language and using her body to dance.
there could be a possession without one's awareness- several entities can exist or take charge of a body, for our body is just a vessel.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Strange. I'll play.
You are saying she can just start reciting on command? She can just start speaking it?

Has anybody tried playing the audio backwards yet?
How about hypnosis? Has she been questioned about it while under hypnosis? I would guess you may get more info this way.
How about having her draw pictures while speaking this tongue? Perhaps she may start to put images to the language to help define it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join