It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Odd going on in Phoenix, AZ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Originally posted by Veritas1

4 more helicopter just flew overhead heading west, and this is unusual activity for this part of the country. I live in New Mexico, so if the previously mentioned test is really just a test, would they be doing an inter-state exercise? It may be completely unrelated, but it does look awfully hazy to the west, which is the direction they are going. Could be a fire or something.

Perhaps you are referiing to the clouds and dust that are blowing in from Southern California?

yes sir, it looks like we might be in for a large dust storm. But then, thats nothing new here.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
reply to post by InformationAccount

are you joking with that comment?
?

No there really is a storm blowing in from the west.

Look it up on satillite for yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for posting
this is what ATS is really for,
Information,
observation,
speculation.
Not just "I had a dream..." threads etc.

Stuff happening as it happens, it would make sense that any military / medical drills or WCS would all take place country wide on or around the same time as it would in a real life scenario but with the volatile situation in the Middle East I can see how people in the US should be concerned.

Here in Europe, financial political turmoil has embedded uncertainty in the minds of people and a raising of emotional tension has been growing for some time now. People are so dependent on technology and others to make their food and cater to their needs that it takes only a few dominoes to fall to bring the whole edifice crashing down.Social unrest is but a breath away.

I sincerely believe that humanity is on the edge of a momentous change in direction, for good or ill.
Only time will tell, and it sure feels that time is running out. This oppressive feeling appears to be growing
Anyway its interesting to hear from ATS'ers what is happening above and around them.

Peace to all (I wish!)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
way to many "Mock" disaster drill going on all at once. whats going on here. what are they getting ready for.

It is funny how we get all riled up at the thought of military and/or large amounts of fema/law enforcement/medical personnel movement. But the moment it is labeled a training exercise, we relax a bit and it is suddenly ok.

I know that this is not everyone's reaction, but I do see this reaction in people and I sometimes feel it myself...sort of an instant relief that its "really nothing serious going on". It just makes me think about it a bit more.

And I wonder...how many of these training exercises will it take for us to get used to seeing an increased amount of "official" personnel milling about, swat teams on the subway, fighter jets and military vehicles in the air and on the ground, alarms sounding in the distance. I also have wondered this about the OWS movement. We are getting quite used to seeing large groups of plain clothes people stationed all over the US.

Thanks for keeping us informed OP. This is what I love about ATS, knowing that information is instantly presented as it happens and before it can be hushed or filtered.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely
Things have been strange in Tucson lately as well. Warthogs doing unusual things in the sky that I have never seen them do in 5+ years of residency here, strange fighter jets I don't recognize thundering across the sky, an increase in military planes and helicopters flying around, strange sounds like alarms that seem to have no point of origin coming on and going off irregularly, etc.

Please keep us updated as what's going on there sounds a lot more serious than what's going on here.

My first reaction when i saw "A-10 Warthogs' was WT*........why in the world would they even be in the area.. strictly only for tank buster / close combat..
what's even more strange is 3 Apaches would be just as good or better than A-10 in a city ..

So why the A-10's ?
edit on 4-11-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
out here in Lake Havasu City, Az....lots of low-flying, and very loud jets flying over, the last several days...lots of chemtrails, yesterday....blanketed the sky...quiet today....we are warned of a huge storm coming....cloudy, wind is picking up....I will keep my eyes and ears opened...so nice we can help each other out, here....I have heard of a nationwide alert coming next Wednesday...they are just now sliding it into the Phoenix news....peace

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

Yes, the helicopter action seems to haved died down quite a bit in the last 45 minutes or so. The wind is starting to pick up here now, too, and the sky is begining to take on that yellowish tint.

As for the chem trails? Ok, people might think I only said this because you mentioned it, but I was going to start a thread yesterday about that. They seemed awfully heavy this whole entire past week.

Living in Arizona, I am sure you know how hard it is to keep your house dust free, pretty much an uphill battle, but, yesterday while I was sitting in my livingroom, I noticed something really odd. When a stream of sun hit the dust particles in my house, they were putting on a light show, almost like they were little shards of glass floating around. They shimmered, and glowed....almost like an opal.

Just something else I have never seen anything like around here before.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is an ongoing exercise planned from at least early this year, Timetable for the different execises,

myoracle.in.gov...

There are other related threads at ATS. In some cases choppers have been used inside city limits, that I do think is a bit OTT.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
This is an ongoing exercise planned from at least early this year, Timetable for the different execises,

myoracle.in.gov...

There are other related threads at ATS. In some cases choppers have been used inside city limits, that I do think is a bit OTT.

Thanks for posting this. I am sure that residents of Indiana will be happy to know what is going on ahead of time.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yup, noticed one black heli this morning. Then prob 40 minutes south toward tucson I saw a 4 truck military caravan heading to Phoenix. I've Been back and forth from phx to tucson 4 times within the last 2 months and Every single time I see armoured hummers etc being hauled into Phoenix... Wouldnt suprise me if they get in new toys daily

The frequent movement on their part has me kinda shook

edit on 4-11-2011 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Originally posted by smurfy

myoracle.in.gov...

Thanks for posting this. I am sure that residents of Indiana will be happy to know what is going on ahead of time.

I just used that sample to give the idea, but the same thing has been going on in Miami, and Boston, and I think there is a nuclear exercise in New York tomorrow. Sorry for the shortage of links but AOL is playing up badly tonight.

Just to add, managed to get this video, you might get some info off the comments section.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-11-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Really, thanks again. I know, being right under the flight path for the excersize in Phoenix today, really scared me. It was non -stop helicopters one right after the other.

So I do mean it when I thank you, and I am sure anybody who lives in Indiana under a flight path will appreciate the heads up!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Why doesnt anyone have any video of this activity? I carry around a video camera with me all the time and I have videotaped lots of strange things out here in AZ.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
has anyone else s emergency broadcast system on there TV been going off alot more then normal?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This was all over the news this morning. I don't always catch the news, so I understand how one could miss it. But yes, it was a drill. They also had a "collapsed building" set they created with dummies and actors in the rubble as part of the drill.

Found this:
www.myfoxphoenix.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Maybe the zombies ARE the OWS in phoenix

ETA: ZWS = Zombify Wall Street
edit on 11/4/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Saw on the UK news last night how Israel were carrying out such emergency tests. Newscaster stated nothing too positive, but did mention a possible attack on Iran ie suspected Nuke etc. Still searching as wide as possible. 10:1 the UN meeting with their International Atomic Energy group are going to become the opening door to you know what.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join