It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How weird is this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

We can change the flow of events just by focusing on them .
reply to post by 74Templar

Now that has touched a nerve.

But that is not the same as my experience, so going a little deeper into the rabbit hole, do you believe, e.g, the outcome of a court case, could be influenced by one or more people focusing on the desired result.

Now my head is all over the place, erm, I think you just raised my vibrations, thank you.

Something is going on in someones life that is, to say the least, fragile; and I don't have the answers.

See where I'm going with this?

I've been a member here since 07, but I seldom post, though I'm here most days.

Of late there is a situation going on with someone I love dearly. I have been going insane trying to figure out a solution for her. I have been praying for an answer and then, last night's events prompted me to make a post.

So, dare I hope that what you have written, is the answer?

Sort of like, I had to experience last night, to get the answer I have been praying for...

Am I getting too heavy here?

I don't know, maybe I am reading too much into this, but then again......

So, I will do what I can and tell her to do the same thing and hope for the best.

Thank you so much for your reply; it means a lot.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This has always happened to me. When it's with loved ones, this is a very good thing.

But, for me, this has also happened with people I did not like or who held some kind of contempt for me. When I was a child, I would fixate on and be preoccupied by negative qualities about myself. Many times I would have rude people take the time to come over to me and repeat EXACTLY, word for word, what I hated about myself as a part of their harassment.

This led me to believe I must be able, in some way, to broadcast my thoughts or brainwaves. It also taught me to shield my emotions very very well.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

I think you're right about loved ones.
Some years ago, I was at work and I got so stressed, thinking about my daughter. You know, that 'somethings wrong' feeling.

Well, before my shift finished she came to my work place in tears. She had ended her relationship and her ex was refusing to hand back a ring that had belonged to my mum.

After work I went to his home and confronted him. I don't really know why I expected him to hand the ring over to me, he was a big guy and supposedly hard. But he did.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My spouse has been doing this to me in the past year and a half,I have to say it's a bit scary.What would the world be like if we all had the ability to mind read?Would it erupt into chaos?Hmmm,would there be more violence than there is now?I think there was a twilight zone episode that addressed this phenomenon if I remember correctly it didn't turn out so well.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashflash

We can change the flow of events just by focusing on them .
reply to post by 74Templar

Now that has touched a nerve.

But that is not the same as my experience, so going a little deeper into the rabbit hole, do you believe, e.g, the outcome of a court case, could be influenced by one or more people focusing on the desired result.

Now my head is all over the place, erm, I think you just raised my vibrations, thank you.

Something is going on in someones life that is, to say the least, fragile; and I don't have the answers.

See where I'm going with this?

I've been a member here since 07, but I seldom post, though I'm here most days.

Of late there is a situation going on with someone I love dearly. I have been going insane trying to figure out a solution for her. I have been praying for an answer and then, last night's events prompted me to make a post.

So, dare I hope that what you have written, is the answer?

Sort of like, I had to experience last night, to get the answer I have been praying for...

Am I getting too heavy here?

I don't know, maybe I am reading too much into this, but then again......

So, I will do what I can and tell her to do the same thing and hope for the best.

Thank you so much for your reply; it means a lot.

Ask yourself that, do I know the answer? You will know when you look into yourself and see the truth for yourself. Sorry if I sound like Yoda, but have been doing this for many years, and understand it more than most.
Again, you've affected the course of your questions by simply asking, or praying as you put it. Ask the universe a question and open your mind to it, it will give you the answer. It just may not be what you expected.
The downside is it can work both ways in that an outcome can be altered towards the negative if thats what is focused on. Many years ago someone wronged me, and I focused all my energy on how that person would get the karma he deserved. About 2 months later he was cited for unpaid fines and sentenced to three months jail. Did I cause that? At the time I did, feeling that my focus of bad luck on him gave him the most demeaning outcome, yet looking at it now, I most likely hastened what was going to happen to him anyway.
I believe every person we come into contact with in this world, even briefly has something to teach us, regardless of their age, creed, race or viewpoint. It's just a matter of absorbing what they say, and discovering the lessons behind it.
"Those who refuse to learn form their mistakes are doomed to repeat them."

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I love your terminology.."Gob smacked" LOL...thanks!

I recently move 2 times within the 2 months...September and October 2011. It's a long story.........................................................................................................................

Back to your core question...yes..yes and yes...it is happening more than you even know. I know/feel it constantly......I saw the aura on my hand recently and I almost feel like things are wave like too. For instance, if I wanted to move an object...I don't know how to do it yet, but I know and have felt/seen that there is the possiblity of that because of the wave forms that are associated with it. Does that make sense to anyone?????

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Interesting...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Back to your core question...yes..yes and yes...it is happening more than you even know. I know/feel it constantly......I saw the aura on my hand recently and I almost feel like things are wave like too. For instance, if I wanted to move an object...I don't know how to do it yet, but I know and have felt/seen that there is the possiblity of that because of the wave forms that are associated with it. Does that make sense to anyone?????

I have had this same experience. It's like I can almost do it, but then thinking about doing it makes me forget how to use that part of my brain. Though, I have been trying to do telekinesis ever since I found out what it was (maybe age 5?)... I hope to eventually master it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I had something similar happen once with a total stranger.

I was working a cash register, and it was very busy, lots of people waiting, so I was trying to go fast and was very intensely focused on the screen and my hands, and didn't even look at the client in front of me, when all of a sudden I heard very clearly, as if it was spoken outloud, "Her acne is so touching."

My head snapped up and I saw a very good looking man in front of me staring at me with a smile and those sparkly soft eyes, like men have when they are charmed by a woman. But his mouth was shut and it was obvious he hadn't said it outloud!

It was also completely unexpected- I do still get acne sometimes, and at that moment I had some on my face. I am a good looking woman, but considered that that really makes me look disgusting when it happens. This was the first time I had any idea that it could be seen as anything but repelling. He seemed to find it touching, in the sense of seeing someone with a weakness or vulnerability, that adds something beautiful about them.

It was really wierd (and nice).

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Journal reference: Geoff S. Baldwin, Nicholas J. Brooks, Rebecca E. Robson, Aaron Wynveen, Arach Goldar, Sergey Leikin, John M. Seddon, and Alexei A. Kornyshev. 'DNA Double Helices Recognize Mutual Sequence Homology in a Protein Free Environment', Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 23 January 2008.

Let me know what you think and what it implies.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
My spouse has been doing this to me in the past year and a half,I have to say it's a bit scary.What would the world be like if we all had the ability to mind read?Would it erupt into chaos?Hmmm,would there be more violence than there is now?I think there was a twilight zone episode that addressed this phenomenon if I remember correctly it didn't turn out so well.

If the physical body/brain is like a book and the self is the writer who, while writing about it, creates it's own experience of this reality or making sense of/interpreting all the stimuli it is receiving through the body. Then mind reading would be like reading another's book. Maybe in the past people had that ability but lost it overtime since less people wanted to read other books than their own. It's the difference between thinking for oneself and thinking someone else's thoughts, everyone should create their own and maybe at some time they will appear similar. And with current technology allowing instant communication over large distances, who needs it?

The movie Neverending story comes to mind, only the boy would be writing the story as he reads it, he would be writing it in Fantasia and experiencing the story and himself in the real world. Mindreading would be standing next to him reading his book while writing in one's own book, then returning to one's own house and re-read about that what has just been read in another's (the 'house' would be what some know as 'the veil' ensuring the writer doesn't get distracted).

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Journal reference: Geoff S. Baldwin, Nicholas J. Brooks, Rebecca E. Robson, Aaron Wynveen, Arach Goldar, Sergey Leikin, John M. Seddon, and Alexei A. Kornyshev. 'DNA Double Helices Recognize Mutual Sequence Homology in a Protein Free Environment', Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 23 January 2008.

Let me know what you think and what it implies.

This is somewhat of an off topic comment....but what the heck.

Does it mean that in absence of protein the dna molecules continue to recognize the dna sequence with the presence of water.

Therefore, protein is not necessary for the dna sequencing. Forms can survive and take on a whole new look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join