It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emotional Field Theory. An Information Filter.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
When people talk about the experience of transcendent love, they usually perceive it as an external field. Skeptics say that it is just an internal chemical reaction that is limited to the reactions in the brain. But, what if it was a field that cannot be felt until the chemical reaction allows the field to merge into your conscious perception as a feeling.

It seems like the emotion love can reveal a depth of information about an object that would have otherwise been neglected. This makes sense under the emotional field theory because by resonating with the field, you also resonate with all the information within the field to the point where the information is felt (although conventionally perceived as learned). This suggests that emotions act as a filter for information. So, when observing an object, your emotional state at the time will have an effect on how you observe that object.

So, the point is if you want to become more intelligent, become more in tune to the emotional field of love. Then, information will be filtered in a pure and high quality form. Then, you will discern truth in all situations among all considerations.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Also, if God is love, and everything is made by him and in him, then everything is love and love is in everything.

Although, it would not seem that way while we are constantly keeping that field separate from ourselves.
edit on 3-11-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

Congratulations, you are sentient.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Did you kNow that our minds resonate within the same range of frequencies the earth resonates?

So if you are pee'd, the Earth is pee'd.

If you are happy, the Earth is happy.

If you pee your pants, the Earth gets wet.

Ribbit

Ps: Want to take a stab at what caused this:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Did you kNow that our minds resonate within the same range of frequencies the earth resonates?

I know we are just as much the Earth as anything else here is.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I know we are just as much the Earth as anything else here is.

So then, how does your theory apply throughout the Universe?

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Excellent! I believe this theory whole heartedly (semi-pun). It is said that true knowledge and wisdom comes from the heart, not the brain. This is why the ancient Egyptians, during their mummification process discarded the brain and kept the heart in sacred vessels.

It is the ability to tap into your intuition, which is also a link to higher knowledge. This has to be worked on..it is not an automatic thing. First you have to become aware of the intricacities and subtlties of the heart felt intuition, when you understand and work to make it stronger...it is an awesome thing. It is like the saying, I knew in my gut....except it is not your gut it is your heart or emotional field intelligence!

Great thread,...looking forward to other responses.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Excellent! I believe this theory whole heartedly (semi-pun). It is said that true knowledge and wisdom comes from the heart, not the brain. This is why the ancient Egyptians, during their mummification process discarded the brain and kept the heart in sacred vessels.

It is the ability to tap into your intuition, which is also a link to higher knowledge. This has to be worked on..it is not an automatic thing. First you have to become aware of the intricacities and subtlties of the heart felt intuition, when you understand and work to make it stronger...it is an awesome thing. It is like the saying, I knew in my gut....except it is not your gut it is your heart or emotional field intelligence!

Brain = Computer that Controls Everything

Brain Controls Heart.

So then, does the Heart Control the Brain?

"To possess Wisdom is to not possess Love but to let Love possess you instead, for Wisdom teaches us to set our Love free into the Universe so it can permeate the very pores of Time and Space and Wisdom comes from filtering kNowledge with Love!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

Ps: Love isn't a result of Emotions, the Source of Love is Logic, so Love is Logical.
So when you filter kNowledge with Love, it includes Logic.

edit on 3-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Brain Controls Heart.

"To possess Wisdom is to not possess Love but to let Love possess you instead, for Wisdom teaches us to set our Love free into the Universe so it can permeate the very pores of Time and Space and Wisdom comes from filtering kNowledge with Love!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

Ps: Love isn't a result of Emotions, the Source of Love is Logic, so Love is Logical.

If you are speaking physically, yes brain controls functions. If you are speaking in anything beyond physicality, then heart/emotions are the epicenter of information. Remember our physical bodies are just vessels...the brain really controls nothing beyond physicality.

The source of love is not logic...it is light. What is light? Love = Light = knowledge

Mr. Toad...I'm sure other's have asked, but every time you type a kn...as in knowing or knowledge...you capitalize the N....kNowing....what is the reason for this???

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

The same.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Brain Controls Heart.

Ribbit

If you are speaking physically, yes brain controls functions. If you are speaking in anything beyond physicality, then heart/emotions are the epicenter of information. Remember our physical bodies are just vessels...the brain really controls nothing beyond physicality.

The source of love is not logic...it is light. What is light? Love = Light = knowledge

Mr. Toad...I'm sure other's have asked, but every time you type a kn...as in knowing or knowledge...you capitalize the N....kNowing....what is the reason for this???

Light is the Source of Matter but it was first Electromagnetic Energy and Bi-dimensional Transdermal Energy Transfer (B-tet) is how the Electromagnetic Energy, created by all those huge Magneto Generators called spiral galaxies, is transferred through the SKIN of Space and into the spatial dimension below this spatial dimension, which that dimension is inverted of this dimension and the Energy transferred is inverted & converted, then when it is ejected out of the massive dual back-to-back black holes at the center of Every spiral galaxy, it goes to finite, inverts, reverts and expels Light and roque particles (radiation) and is Virgin Matter and Light does have Mass. What science calls an accretion disc is actually an inversion zone.
Also, the dimension below this dimension is Negative, this one is Positive and it's kNot Gravity that pulls matter in for recycling, it's Polarity.

As to the Source of Logic/Love:

I slap you, Logic is born.

I hug you, Logic is born.

Love is born in Logic and Logic is born in Love, so God/Source is Logic & Love and We have been blessed with both because We are partially connected (one of three connections is blocked) to the Collective Consciousness of God/Source, so there is more to your brain than you think.

Did you kNow that insects have Logic & Love?

As to why I dew the "N" with "k's" it's just phonetics, me having fun with werds.
Haven't you figured it out yet? I'm a non-conformist.

Ribbit

Ps: I've explained all of this many times in Justin's threads, he just doesn't listen. I've also explained the Universe is God's/Source's Mind and it is creating Electromagnetic Energy just like our Minds dew.

Doesn't Genesis say We are created in the image of God?
Peeps look at our bodies and think God has a body but you cannot contain the Infinite.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I guess this theory is a possibility. I mean scientist have found that by giving Autistic people oxytocin which they naturally have lower brain levels of, the chemical I believe you're talking about, improves their ability to perform in social situations. However, I feel like by saying the field is always there you just have to wait for your brains chemicals to access it, could also be extended to anything. Like pain, for example. Its there a field for pain that we can only access after we get hurt? I dont think thats very reasonable.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Intelligent life is a product of natural phenomena proceeding the big bang. This intelligent life is born with the capacity for emotion and intelligence.

EMOTION AND INTELLIGENCE! Say What??!

There must be something fundamental within the construction of the universe that calls for this phenomena. Why would the universe need to observe itself? And why would it need to observe itself in the context of emotion? The question is profound. The answer is the universe is of intelligent design. The agenda of this intelligent design is, to me, less known than the fact that it is of intelligent design.

But what is intelligence without emotion? I don't know, it would seem artificial though. So without emotion, intelligence is artificial intelligence. With emotion, intelligence is real. So the underlying principle preceding the big bang is something real, living, and intelligent. So, there is a God. So since we are the overlying principle proceding the big bang, and we are real, living, and intelligent, then we must be made in God's image.

Maybe we are God. Or maybe God IS reality, life, and intelligence and we are subject to that and by resistance to God we take form, embodying the qualities of reality, life, and intelligence that we aren't resisting. So let go and let God.

Or maybe, by calling God "intelligent life", I have proven that God is a figment of our imaginations. So the only God that ever existed was created by us. But if God was created by us, then does that mean the universe was created by us as well and we are God? Because, after all... The quality of intelligence and emotion are a fundamental principle underlying the birth of the universe that must have been in order to give rise to intelligent life. Unless you think intelligent life is a spontaneous extreme anomaly, in which case, it would probably be likely that we are the only existing intelligent life in the universe. If we are not the only existing intelligent life in the universe, then be assured that the former is true.

Re-read this as many times as it takes, and break it down sentence by sentence.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Intelligent life is a product of natural phenomena proceeding the big bang. This intelligent life is born with the capacity for emotion and intelligence.

EMOTION AND INTELLIGENCE! Say What??!

There must be something fundamental within the construction of the universe that calls for this phenomena. Why would the universe need to observe itself? And why would it need to observe itself in the context of emotion? The question is profound. The answer is the universe is of intelligent design. The agenda of this intelligent design is, to me, less known than the fact that it is of intelligent design.

But what is intelligence without emotion? I don't know, it would seem artificial though. So without emotion, intelligence is artificial intelligence. With emotion, intelligence is real. So the underlying principle preceding the big bang is something real, living, and intelligent. So, there is a God. So since we are the overlying principle proceding the big bang, and we are real, living, and intelligent, then we must be made in God's image.

Maybe we are God. Or maybe God IS reality, life, and intelligence and we are subject to that and by resistance to God we take form, embodying the qualities of reality, life, and intelligence that we aren't resisting. So let go and let God.

Or maybe, by calling God "intelligent life", I have proven that God is a figment of our imaginations. So the only God that ever existed was created by us. But if God was created by us, then does that mean the universe was created by us as well and we are God? Because, after all... The quality of intelligence and emotion are a fundamental principle underlying the birth of the universe that must have been in order to give rise to intelligent life. Unless you think intelligent life is a spontaneous extreme anomaly, in which case, it would probably be likely that we are the only existing intelligent life in the universe. If we are not the only existing intelligent life in the universe, then be assured that the former is true.

Re-read this as many times as it takes, and break it down sentence by sentence.

Justin, the Big Bang NEVER happened my friend! The Universe is kNot 13.7 billion years old, our galaxy is and the 'bang' was our galaxy's birth, but all galaxies are born that way and the Universe is quintillions of earth years old, in its current configuration.

What is intelligence without emotion? Love! You need to understand something Justin, you've bought into your body and it's a piece of crap, your true life is your Soul and it can't be hurt, so with ZERO pain, ZERO harm, and ZERO death, there can only be ONE . . . Love!
As to Artficial Intelligence, your person is AI and dumber than a turd, but so is my person.
Your person is also Artificial Life as is mine.

Justin, dew you kNow when your Soul was born? I kNow when mine was.

Dew you kNow what parts you have played so far, in your Soul's existence? And as to learning lessons, you don't learn anything, WE learn Everything as One.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
I guess this theory is a possibility. I mean scientist have found that by giving Autistic people oxytocin which they naturally have lower brain levels of, the chemical I believe you're talking about, improves their ability to perform in social situations. However, I feel like by saying the field is always there you just have to wait for your brains chemicals to access it, could also be extended to anything. Like pain, for example. Its there a field for pain that we can only access after we get hurt? I dont think thats very reasonable.

Thanks for mentioning Oxytocin.

I just read up on it and it's interesting, plus, someone I was just talking with, had his autistic son with him and we were discussing his progress (42yo) and as he was leaving, I read what you said and showed it to him, so he's going to talk with his doc to see about putting his son on it.

Ribbit

Ps: The guy with the autistic son, was interesting. He's involved with creating a 'super' vitamin that has been tested on AIDS, Herpes ad various other ailments and he said it cured the peeps. It sure would be nice to have, I just hope it lives up to his claims.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Nice thread smith. Emotional field reminds me of the electromagnetic field generated by the heart... or maybe it's the field that does the generating.

Nice insight. I've connected the heart to intuition as well through observation of my own feelings. Though I make a distinction between the heart as an organ and the heart as intuition. I actually feel Ghost (my self-chosen name for intuition) more in the center of my chest. I call her my golden compass. She may not speak to me in words, but is pretty good at feeling things out and pointing towards the probabilities. It's like the past and future of the mind (Ego) is bundled up into the present moment in the heart. Very useful, but sometimes it's painful to keep the heart "dialed up" in this world. I forgot how to feel for years due to trauma as a child and only recently have learned how to use it again.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Good point.

To satisfy logic here, I'm going to have to say that instead of a field of primarily love, there is a field of the full range of positive and negative emotions. Then, what you are is a collection of organic compounds that can be arranged in a particular way to resonate somewhere along the emotional range. If the chemical promote the feeling of love, then that is where you exist within the field, if they promote the feeling of pain, then that's where you exist within the field.

It seems like emotions belong in the magnetic category. Positive emotions promote attraction whereas negative emotions promote repulsion. So instead of being an emotional field, its actually a magnetic field. So you either are aligned magnetically with your environment, or you are magnetically misaligned. One will cause the feeling of separation and anxiety while the other one will cause a feeling of connectedness and completion. I mean, isn't that what love and fear are. Love is the desire for self-object unity and fear is the desire for self-object separation. Much like a magnet.

Perhaps that is why we perceive emotions to be a field of some sort. It is because our electromagnetic properties within the brain are aligning with natural magnetic fields to feel the connectedness between Self and environment. OR our electromagnetic properties within the brain are molecularly aligning with the molecular magnetic fields within the self so that there is a sense of completion. The brain's molecular alignment allows information to flow smoothly through the processing system of the brain without any obstructions so that information is completely absorbed.

So to re-state my original thesis, emotions are caused by the magnetic alignment or misalignment in the brain. Being magnetic in nature, complete alignment causes a complete and strong magnetic field which can then interact with other external magnetic fields to become part of the same field. This would be experienced as the feeling of connectedness to one's environment. When one is not magnetically aligned with one's self and/or one's environment, then one will experience a feeling of separation with one's self and environment. This is due to the obstruction of information's flow. Information is coming in, but it is not being accurately and wholly processed. This is tension.

So, if you can still your mind, your brain will naturally align its poles, because that's what magnets do. You will first experience peace. Then you will experience love or some other positive emotion.

I know one thing. Emotions and Magnetism are both mysterious forces.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
We are born love and then the 'world' teaches us that it is not safe. I was speaking to someone at work the other day and he was telling me how loving his 4 yr old daughter is, he went on to say that he has to stop her being so loving because it is not safe 'out there'. I said that she has to be educated to fit in to this sick society that we live in. So we teach love to fear.
When humans are fully adjusted to this sick society they will be full of fear, but they will be safe!!!!!
Then they can try to find love 'out there'.
We think we can learn to love but that is impossible.
Love is what you are when you remove the garment of fear.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
When the truth is realized there is only love, everything is made of love. In an earlier post on this thread someone says that you resonate with the earth. But really it is the other way round, when you are pissed the world is pissed. When you are love the world is love.
You are primary, you color the world with your beliefs.
Beliefs are assumptions.
The truth will set you free from beliefs.
You are love.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

LOL...I enjoy your thoughts. Yes, I see you are a non-conformist. If you conformed you would not see what you are supposed to see!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by circlemaker

Yes, that is it! I'm glad you found it again and now are aware of what it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join