It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'll start by being honest and blunt, I am no fan of this section of the website
I very much dislike seeing threads in this section as one of the top most responded-to threads on ATS
I feel it alienates online guests and portrays skeptics as tin foil hats.

I offer no prophecy here
However....

Since I was a very young kid I was a nerdy bookworm, at age 13 I was studying advanced math, quantam physics, cosmology, philosohphy and was an athiest.

Then my grandmother visited me, when she left I had a dream of her telling me to read the Bhagavad Gita
In my dream I went to a specific section of my library and found the book
And i've never heard of the Bhagavad Gita before that

Then the next day I went to my library and I didn't ask a librarian anything, internet was at it's infancy I didn't research anything online.
I found the book, and it was exactly where I found it in my dream
I do have sleep paralysis, not sure if that's relevant or not

Then I was not religious but a very spiritual person
I was very happy, almost euphoric

Then I started to evolve out of it I got into sports, bodybuilding, philosophy again, and science even more
I always loved both philosophy, religion and science
I will admit though, after a while my love for religion perhaps became an interest in sci-novels

Then I became popular, was obsessed with bodybuilding & a very small bodyfat percentage

My big interests started at 13, but something else started at 11
Throughout all of this these phases there is only one consistent thing
At a minimum I saw 11:11 on clocks at a minimum of 3 times per day........everyday since about 11years old

Many times more than 3 times per day because the clocks in my homes werent' always correct
We used to put some clocks 7mins ahead so I didn't miss the bus to school

Today I am in my early 30s and same thing
Nothing has changed, I keep seeing 11:11 even when my mind is completely somewhere else
Though i've always seen 11:11 throughout my life, meh...... don't really care about it
Doesn't mean much to me, it's probably a coincidence.

In my late 20s something very big regarding 1111 happened
Long story, involved someone thinking he was the second coming in a very odd place LMAOOOO

There are so many more stories about 11:11 or 1111 that I can talk about
But my fingers will end up hurting

Soon 11/11/11 is coming
My prophecy?

Nothing Will Happen!

Deny BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So to say in short,

Your prediction, is you have no prediction?

Of course nothing will happen, yet we at home demand popcorn devouring lulz.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I also seem to be often looking at a clock that shows 11:11, I guess maybe 1/5 that what I see heh

I doubt anything will happen, but who knows.
I'll be sure to check a digital clock to see 11-11-11 11:11:11.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
SKYRIM!!!!
Only the next great diversion!
Many of us will not be seen again for months!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I very much dislike seeing threads in this section as one of the top most responded-to threads on ATS

I actually started a thread in dreams and personal predictions today.
Since I was accused of my experience being a prophecy, I was pretty much attacked and ridiculed for no reason.

Imagine if I really firmly believed in what I saw being a prophecy and then posting it in the prophecy forum!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I predict the following events will happen 11/11/2011 AEDT (which is a Friday here):
1. I'll get up at ~6:15am or 6:30am
2. I'll have breakfast made for myself and my partner by 6:45am
3. I'll be on a rattling train from 7:42am
4. I will arrive at work between 8:35am - 8:55am
5. On the Eleventh Hour, of the Eleventh Day of the Eleventh Month (of the Eleventh year?) i will conduct a minutes silence and remeber those who where lost.

Yes... I am that predictable

edit on 2-11-2011 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have a prediction that I can guarantee.
On 11/11/11, Veterans day will occur.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Every time i look at the clock its say 4:20

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I catch 11:11 all the time as well. I think people are so programmed into 11:11 theories that of course you're going to remember seeing it.

When I bought a green neon, I couldn't believe how many other neon's I seen on the roads here. But, I only started paying attention because I had one. I probably went by just as many before I had the neon, but didn't pay any attention to them.

I don't know if anything is going to happen - Unless it's like aliens or something, how is an earthquake or mother nature going to know what day it is? Even if it was aliens - time doesn't exist in space, right?

Probably nothing will happen; if it does.. cool.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If nothing really happens it will be an unique day in Earth's history. Cause there has never been a single day, even a minute in the world's history when nothing happened. Everyday something different happens. Everyday are different people born, you never have the same person born again. Everyday someone dies, so it is the end of the world for them and many of them didn't expect it - they thought that nothing different from any other day would happen. But in fact you never do the same things every day, even if you have the same schedule - it's just an illusion of the mind. Plans and schedules make it seem the same, but in fact you never catch the same bus, you never do the same work, you never meet the same people in the same order, you never have the same conversations, you never think exactly the same thoughts. You even are not the same person everyday. You can see this for yourself. Your mind is trying to keep an illusion of constancy, but if you look close you will find out it is just that - an illusion.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have a feeling something will happen but I can't quite configure the specifics.

Hate when that happens..

edit on 11/2/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)[color=transparent]All I'm getting is something involving a bus and the number 55.

edit on 11/2/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I see numbers in sequence all the time. With the exception of the number 216, which I seem to see everywhere in some form or another.

I just think of it as a cool, yet odd, kowingkydink.

Lord knows they ain't paying me off with lotto winnings.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I will be watching Spinal Tap.

Oh, and mildly mocking the tin foil brigade over in the destructo forums.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It's not really all ones now is it? I mean, in reality, it's 11/11/2011. There's a 2 and a 0 breaking up the precious 111111.

Throughout history people looked at dates and feared this supersticious nonesense. If the world were going to end, shouldn't it have happened prior to the year 2000? What makes 2011 more special than the years 1, 11, 111, 1111?

Just seems to me that if I were going to somehow encode the future into a date, I would use a date with ALL ONES and not one that screwed up the pattern with a 2 and a 0.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
(11:11) from one direction left to right as well as the other right to left is relative
1.0+1;0 =1.1 or 1;1 meaning it can be shown in two ways ( 1.1 ) : ( 1;1 )
nothing Ex nihilo nihil fit-- Latin-- nothing comes from nothing
but its incomplete because while 1.0 since it understands 0 ; 1 = -1
both see 1 above the other 1
Since (1.0) views (0.1) as a tenth of itself meaning equal ( 1 ; 0 ) views ( 0 ; 1) also as a tenth of it
[ -(1.1=1;1) = -(1;1 ) = (1.1) ]=1:1
now 1.1 is really half equal to 1:1 but 1;1 is equal to the other half

both ways the one is on 0;1 = 1.0 1;0 = 0.1
the correct start to count is 0.1 then 0.2 at 0.9 next you get 1.0 half a whole
the correct start to count is 0;1 then 0;2 at 0;9 next you get 1;0 half a whole
look at this reversed also
starts as 0ne then is divided into 2 points . = ( : ) each point ±1 to the other these points [ : ] then mulitpiy by two so ( . ) = 1.0 the other ( ; ) = 0;1 both are equal to 1 1 since only the point ( . ) determines 1.0 from 0.1 making (1.1) = - ( 1.1) or ( 1;1 ) now (11:11) equal to (1.1) : (1;1) its opposite
making ( 9.1 : 1;6) the whole verse (1.9) : (6.1)
0 never can equal to 1
unless it is the point .
0 = [ -( 1 ) 1. + ( 1 ) + ( 1 ) .1 -( 1 ) ] = ( ± ] ∞ [± )≠ (0.0)(-0.0) no point . matters between 2 nothings
1≠0 [ 0 = 1 false, 0 = 0 true, 1 = 1 true] 1=( . ) I can see the point( . ) is a singularity a 1 but every 1 has and anti or -1 meaning [ ( p ) = ( . ) = 1 is true ] but incomplete because it neglects the points inverse ( - . ) which is reverse (p) making it ( -p ) or ( q ) = ( ; ) nether q or p alone is equal to point ( : ) = ( pq ) ≠ (qp) = ( : )
[ ( p) ≠ ( ; ) = -1= ( - . ) = ( ; ) = ( q ) ≠ ( . ) = ( p ) = 1 ] if that makes sense then we can continue

edit on 2-11-2011 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Well then, we can look forward for the 11th of November 11111 at 11:11 and 11 seconds!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Now that was refreshing: A prophecy and prediction that wasn't. I truly did enjoy your non-prediction.
I have yet to see anything special about the number 11. But I keep seeing the number 7. My wife often sees the number 9 [it's a Beatles thing]
My cat was born on all number 6s .. that doesn't leave too many numbers actually.
Never the less. One day something will happen. Doesn't matter when that may be as long as one is ready.
S&F for your lack of prophetic projection.

edit on 2-11-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I actually started a thread in dreams and personal predictions today.
Since I was accused of my experience being a prophecy, I was pretty much attacked and ridiculed for no reason.

Imagine if I really firmly believed in what I saw being a prophecy and then posting it in the prophecy forum!

-------------------

There are those that if they do not agree will attack. They will ridicule but keep in mind. You are on a computer:
A person may be on the other end but they cannot reach through the monitor and grab you by the throat.
On the computer they can only grab you by the throat if you let them do so. Don''t let your heart rate go up, just do your thing, and Ignore the trolls.
When they attack. Simply do not respond. Just ignore the diatribes and look for the posts that are consdierate.
DH

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ill say it again: the same thing as every year: 6-6-2006, 7-7-2007, 8-8-2008, 9-9-2009, 10-10-2010, and yes...imagine this...on 11-11-11.

I dont even get your point...because given all the years this happens (every year)...it makes no sense.
Even syncronistically speaking....its no different.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Did any of you even read the entire OP??
He's being sarcastic, people....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join