It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is to attack Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by steveknows
Perhaps the middle east thing needs to be solved once and for all. Perhaps the whole region should be left to its fate and if that means an all out war for them let them do it. Perhaps it's time the west just turned their back on the lot of them and cut all ties on every level. Perhaps they should all be outed from the world community.
edit on 2-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

No I don't want this because what would happen to Man city FC, we are owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Who has brought great things to my club and as a long suffering City Fan I so glad
Oh and we beat Man Utd 1-6 at their place

But back to the OP it does seem they are gearing up for war.
For the 1% to make money we have to be at war all the time

edit on 2-11-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Eh? Oh English soccer. Well I tell you what. If a grew up always hearing about English soccer I'd want the world to turn its back on England as well
Just joking.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by steveknows

Yup totally agree, but you know it ain't gonna happen, as in we wont get involved.

Yep what you say is true. Sigh.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

the voice of the innocent, we are all ashamed of our governments, not the gentleman, lady or child next to us who has no voice in what is constantly plugged by our authorities a democracy. democracy is the voice of the union of leaders such as NATO, UN, EU and other alphabet numpties etc, not the people. if these idiots that we the people voted in decide to attack Iran, then we the innocent bare the scar's of their profits, not the other way around.

Voting is an illusion created to give the commoner a false sense of power in order to keep them blinded and subjugated. Democracy is nothing more than an Aristocracy painted up to look like something other than what it is. Demoncracy is camoflage for Aristocracy. Money rules this planet and the more money you have the more of it you rule and the greater the influence you have. This is why the laws for the filthy rich are different from those citizens that are middle class or poor.

Prime example of money ruling the world, Lets take Lindsay Lohan for expample. She stole a 5k dollar necklace and said she "accidentally" forgot about it (how convenient). She got maybe 30 days in jail and she whined to the judge and she got out after like 2 days spent in, and then she was sentanced to community service for a crime that would see a normal person like you are me in prison for several years. She basically got a slap on the wrist for a crime that would cost a normal person several years of their life. Well she violated her probation and failed to show for her community service, lets see how she gets out of this next little "problem" she is in.

Examples of voting being a farce. Obama made alot of promises in his "yes we can" speech on his road to election. Since he has been in office he has welched on every promise he made and he is not the only one. Literally every president ever elected since Abe Lincoln has made promises that couldn't hold water much less any truth in them (even Honest Abe was no saint, he was a dictator and was the one who started shoving big brother up our collective asses). You vote for politicians under the pretense that you believe in their grandiose claims and ambitions and they deliver absolutely nothing.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So many threads about this topic.
Speculation abound.

But I'd like to offer my perspective.

Should this war come to pass,it will be becuase the U.S is Israel's tool.
Not the other way around.

Ever stop to think about who has dual citizenship with Israel?
Or even how many envolved in our gov?

Heres a list
groups.google.com...

One would think that it would be some sort of conflict of interest,but it goes un-noticed by the MSM,and if not un-noticed,ignored.

Who drives the U.S policy in the middle east exactly?
Who gains from these wars?

A war with Iran,one question,WHY?
It couldnt be because of verbal threats towards Israel from Iran,could it?
Lets say thats reason enough to go to war,along with the "potential" that Iran "could" have a nuke.

Then this has already been happened to America,with a country verbaly threatening it,and certainly had nukes.
Heres an example.

And then this.....

And we never went to war with Russia.

Why is it Israel posses nearly 300 nukes and has never signed to nuclear non poliferation treaty?
Why is it they can commit war crimes and the world turns their heads to it?

And this.....

Israel,is represented by its twisted government.
This is not a shot at the Israel people as a whole.
They,like all countries,are victims of their governments actions.

Israel isnt the "victim" more times than not,they are the agressor.

And why the U.S is an ally to Israel boggles me to no end.
After Israel attacked the USS Liberty in hopes of drawing America into its war against Egypt,you would think that Israel would have been met with the same force Japan faced after attacking Pearl Harbor.
But no,ever wonder why?

This coming war,if it should occur,isnt about spreading freedom/democracy or fighting terror.
Its about Israel's will being done.
Its about the U.S's continued empire building(just review the PNAC documents).

Count how many U.S bases are spread out throughout the world.

IF the U.S and UK are worried about innocent lives,why arent they in Darfur?

Im not a religious person,this isnt about jews,muslims or christians.
Its about people.

So before people take sides and start waving flags,look closely at whats happening and why.

Cause there is no need for this war.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

All major capitalist societies are in the crap right now, only part of South America and nations on the horn of Africa are exempt to have a major economic meltdown (this was stated in a report from one international institution recently, can't remember the name). All problems we are having were the creation of the USA, initiated by policies implemented by Alan Greenspan (he even admitted that he was wrong).

The strongest economy today is China (again most due to USA actions, starting by permitting China into the WTO without any regards to Human Rights/Worker Rights equality between the members, money rules). This was sufficient to destabilize everything and .erode away, in name of remaining competitive, all social gains Europe had made.

Capitalism is indeed a failed system, the fail can be attributed to the fall of a counterbalancing superpower with a divergent political system, that has permitted the worst traits of the that economic system to express themselves in the most active capitalist society. Without a major war the USA decline will indeed accelerate.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Its not out'ing capitalism that we need, just out'ing centralization, with the current centralized system of economics, every nation is left exposed to somebody else's crap decisions. Didn't that future geezer "john titor" say in 2036 there is decentralization after the great war? maybe he's truthful, they will make this war look like its a religious war, but in truth, its a banking shift with economic decentralization, this can only be done with a battle of powers.

A little like a pride of lions, the old geezer can still fight, but can he win to protect from giving up his kingdom's power?

All I know is that evil people are in charge and religion is a quagmire of deceit. Religion plus capitalism= tyranny

I hate right wingers and make no effort to hide it. The tea party was bs, OWS is real!

Capitalism is based on private ownership of everything, even the government. We need somethings to be public.

If people have to die for a cause they might as well fight the real enemy. Fighting someone elses war is foolish beyond belief. I dislike iran and am neutral as far as Israel is concerned, If they want to annihilate each other fine, I just hope everyone else stays out of it.

Capitalism is based on rewarding you for the work you do. Capitalism has been around for thousands of years. You work, and you get paid depending on how good your work actually helped everyone else. A CORPORATOCRACY is when business control or have a hand in politics. For the last time, you mean Corporatocracy, not capitalism

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by mr10k

All major capitalist societies are in the crap right now, only part of South America and nations on the horn of Africa are exempt to have a major economic meltdown (this was stated in a report from one international institution recently, can't remember the name). All problems we are having were the creation of the USA, initiated by policies implemented by Alan Greenspan (he even admitted that he was wrong).

The strongest economy today is China (again most due to USA actions, starting by permitting China into the WTO without any regards to Human Rights/Worker Rights equality between the members, money rules). This was sufficient to destabilize everything and .erode away, in name of remaining competitive, all social gains Europe had made.

Capitalism is indeed a failed system, the fail can be attributed to the fall of a counterbalancing superpower with a divergent political system, that has permitted the worst traits of the that economic system to express themselves in the most active capitalist society. Without a major war the USA decline will indeed accelerate.

Capitalism has failed in America because our country got too roudy in the 1900's and drove our entire country into debt. That is the only reason Capitalism has failed us. And every other capitalist society. They handed their country over to banks and the debt system. Banks are businesses. We handed our entire country away just so we can get the latest flat screen and pay for it later, or get the latest playstation and pay for that later. We handed our country and all it's assets away just so we can play with little slips of paper that mean nothing.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
OMG another "Israel is about to attack Iran" thread?????

Apparently people don't learn the first time....or first 10 times.......or first 100 times......ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I would like to have known what alldaylong said that was so bad.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Capitalism has failed in America because our country got too roudy in the 1900's and drove our entire country into debt. That is the only reason Capitalism has failed us. And every other capitalist society. They handed their country over to banks and the debt system. Banks are businesses. We handed our entire country away just so we can get the latest flat screen and pay for it later, or get the latest playstation and pay for that later. We handed our country and all it's assets away just so we can play with little slips of paper that mean nothing.

Wrt highlighted part : Capitalism will always fail. It is doomed economic system because it does not control greed and in fact the basic mechanism of capitalism promotes greed. It also assumes infinite growth potential and thus infinite resources, we know that this is plain wrong.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

you know just once i would like to see IRAN Israel at war, or Israel,near hit with nuke. I am tired of the saber rattling pull it get it on or put them up and shut up you country's that say war is near. war is not near only your loud shouting war is.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Disgruntled Israeli Intelligence Chiefs Try To Stop Attack On Iran

The barrage of news concerning preparations for an attack on Iran came as a result of leaks made by disgruntled former Israeli intelligence chiefs who are trying to prevent the attack and remove Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from office, according to reports. The Kuwaiti al-Jarida newspaper reports today that Netanyahu has ordered Shin Bet chief Yoram Cohen to conduct an urgent investigation into the leaks, fearful that the blaze of publicity surrounding plans for a military assault could derail the agenda to target Iranian nuclear facilities. “According to the report, former Mossad chief Meir Dagan and former Shin Bet chief Yuval Diskin are those responsible for leaking information to the media regarding an attack on Iran,” reports Haaretz.com.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

reply to post by mr10k

i totally agree, that destroying capitalism kills business and therefore kills national growth, you DO need big corps but not so big that if they collapse it kills the nations economy!

And there lies the biggest misnomer our government has portrayed. If BoA went out of business, smaller banks would swoop in and fill the void. If GM folded, other manufactures would develop.

Sure, it might hurt for a tad but huge failures spur small business growth. Bailing these bunglers out only hurt small business.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

do realize that the founding fathers limited corporation to be formed only if the we for "the public good" and they also limited the length of their charter.....

corporation/big business in bed with the British ruling class are just on type of control the elite use over serfs ....

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

The bailouts were needed to save the system and ultimately democracy. If a major financial institution collapsed it would initiate a collapse in domino with international implications. We are now all interconnected...

The problem is not the bailouts but how they were performed and the way said democratic governments work, especially in the militaristic corporative oligopoly that is the USA today.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Good NUKE IT, Turn Iran into a parking lot. DO IT..

SEND A MESSAGE ISRAEL SEND A MESSAGE...

tired of these violent Muslims Bastards

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i will probably be wrong about this but ive been hearing the iran war rhetoric for two years now so i dont think anything will happen, but more war is sure to be on the horizon and they definitely want war with iran but i dont think they will get it. probably more wars in africa.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
Good NUKE IT, Turn Iran into a parking lot. DO IT..

SEND A MESSAGE ISRAEL SEND A MESSAGE...

I think you need to get some help for your obvious mental problems

Originally posted by StarPeace
tired of these violent Muslims Bastards

Oh the irony of that statement is hilarious following the previous part of your post

maybe you should consider adopting a new username; StarWarmonger perhaps

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

I can only hope you meant that in some ironic or sarcastic way, because otherwise it's a lesson in stupidity in motion.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Actually its about time they take their national security seriously and do something for themselves. Mom and pop can't always be around if you know what I mean. The iranian dictator has been a thorn in their back for a long time. Either someone put a bullet in him or just nuke the #in place...............

I agree with that poster. And then everyone can sit around and laugh at how stupid the religious nuts can be!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join