It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

area 51 /nuked ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

also a very true possibility, thank you for the input, it makes alot of sense

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by facewhatly

it could be right
by the way i like your signature
they help me understand people
in some way if you know what i
mean

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

in the orginal foremat of this web page before they became the eyes and ears???, someone posted photos of something enjoying a wading pool in board daylite at area 51, and this thing was huge. it was a saturlite photo there also was a posting of two nukes use there one call steve, other i can't remember, the photos where pre 1999, also there was a link to a member on this site, if you click the link within 5 seconds your harddrive was being read and copyed then your pc crashed .

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by maryhinge
this is more of a question than a report that i came across
as a friend told me that they nuked their own base
if so why? what for ?
im not saying i agree but he does know a few in the know if you know what
i mean
fell free to ridicule this is only for my info and not stars or flags

I think your friend might be referring to the times when Area 51 needed to be evacuated because of fall out from nuclear testing from the nearby Nevada Test Site in the 1950's.

Most likely as that continued to happen until (at least) very recently as they would have occasional radiation spikes and limit outside movement or on base personal because of it (at least according to PopSci).

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As an engineer working for the DoD, I have often heard about fall out from weapons at Dreamland, but never have I heard of anything regarding a nuke going off at the facility. Mind you I am not in that line of work, mine is military vehicles, MRAP's to be spacific. A good friend of mine is a software engineer for the DoD, specifically through JP3 and often travels to Area 51. From our limited conversations regarding the test range, nothing was ever mentioned regarding nukes. He did hint at a lot of areas that are off limits due to contamination from other projects. But, my security clearance doesn't go that high for him to get into detail, so I really don't push him.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
if i had a dollar for everyone that had a buddy, third cousin twice removed that "were in the know" id have a ton of money. its funny its seems like every other person on this site know someone that worked in these facilities, or they just happen to know.. i'm calling bull# on everyone that says that. i had a buddy that was in abbottabad with seal team six when they shot bin laden. come to find out hes really a lizard space alien, its completely true because he told me. now doesnt that sound ridiculous? just sayin

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

i doubt that there was a nuclear bomb denatoed on area 51 and if there was they could have a new type of nuclear bomb (or anything big enough) that cannot be seen with the human eye

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If the Americans dropped a nuke on their own soil, SOMEONE would have noticed it. Loads of eyes are on the Groom Lake base.

More information please! I'm quite intrigued as to where the thought's come from, even if my initial reaction is one of scepticism.

Cheers,
Ben.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by facewhatly

My close relative was tasked with monitoring the underground nuke blasts with photographic equipment near that site.

I've sent him a msg with this thread's link in it.

Will see if he replies.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I might be wrong as it's of no great interest to me these days, but didn't I see a thread not that long ago stating that you can now track the flights taking personnel in and out of A51 on flighttracker? Just check that, if it was nuked (which I find incredibly improbable) then they won't be flying in/out of there anymore...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by m1tanker

Nevertheless,

it is reasonable to CONSIDER and weigh such inputs.

No one is more than 6 layers of people away from anyone else in the world.

Of course, we do well to evaluate such puzzle pieces logically with some at least minimal critical thinking.

However, to throw every puzzle piece out that's not proven by 100 "scientific" studies

is stupid.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I already saw this posted 6 months ago.

No evidence of Area 51 nuked because videos of Area 51 from 20 miles away are still visible today

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

well if so im not sorry mine was a question
if it was 6 months ago that would be 3 months
before i joint ats so there you go

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

if you would have read replys to other questions
you would have read the part where it said
UNDERGROUND i think ill just check for you

just checked and i said deep underground
edit on 11/1/2012 by maryhinge because: last line

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
ANY nuclear blast would be seen beyond the boundaries of Area 51. Whoever told you this feeding you a pile of bulls!!t.

Not necessarily, there have been low yield nukes for a long time now that work like shaped charges.. Either way, if you were up on that tebow peak or whatever that peak is near the base, you would still feel it or see some effects you would think..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join