posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
Though I do agree he may be from Syria does it really matter though?
He will deceive.............
One who is deceived is unaware they are in that state. Hence they remain in that state because they will argue too the death that they are right,
and never agree that deceit could even be a part of their belief system or daily life. Only love and truth can overcome deceit.....
..Defined..."The act of concealing or misrepresenting the truth in order to mislead." this is my own definition which is similar to Dictionary.com
Is anyone in the government or around the world we know doing these things today?
I have already seen this video. It is good, but there is only one source that you can go to to find out about this man, it begins in Daniel, and
Ends in Revelation.
I spent countless hours trying to determine who he is. I stopped: I don't really care and will not until he appears........ those who are
vigilant will know when he shows his pretty face.
But those who are deceived...will not know even when it is very apparent to those who know the truth.. They will love this man and hate
everything that is just, good and right.
I believe a strong delusion is already being sent. Look around the web. If you can discern the truth you will know.
The antichrist will have many attributes. I find the following attributes key to understand what to look for.
below is a C&P of 27 attributes and there are other minor ones..
I once did a comprehensive search over the web and through the bible and found several lists of the attributes of the AC, After putting them
together this is what I came up with and there is supporting scripture.
1. He comes from among ten kings; [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]
2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]
3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]
4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]
5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]
6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, [Rev 13:6]
7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]
8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]
9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom [Dan 7:25]
10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]
11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27]
12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew
13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]
14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]
15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women": [Dan 11:37]
17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]
18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]
19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. [Daniel 11:39-44]
20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]
21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]
22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave
[2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]
23. He will be worshiped by many people [Rev. 13:8]
24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]
25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]
26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].
27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]