It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Gives A Description of The Handsome Antichrist Who Will Rule In Tribulation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
People, it is very important to not let New Age Movement teachings attributing beauty to karma to collude your discernment about the very handsome man who is coming, seemingly to offer up the solutions, in a time when we will be so down in the dumps that we will be hoping for this savior who will come and give it to to us, but in his tracks will bring the Holocaust to trump all Holocausts. According to a man who was shown what some of the things that will happen in the Tribulation, people are gonna be so mesmerized by this person and seem to totally acccede to everything he proposes.

Other things that I've extrapolated about the antichrist, from other sources is that this handsome man is gonna come and deceive everybody. He's gonna offer up the New Age Deception.

For a description of the antichrist fastforward to 38:54

Just wanted to clarify one thing.

There is also many dis-information about New Age don't forget about that.
I have never heard anyone I know say that good karma = handsomeness, and i know some pretty "new-agey" people.

Now, carry on 'cause i like to lurk on this kind of topics

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Daniel pretty much makes it clear that the one referred to will be Assyrian - in other words, modern day Syria or Iraq.

Makes sense. If it (the AC) is to be a believable replacement, it would probably need to be born in the land that Jesus's earthly family is thought to have originated, Arum, in central Assyria where they spoke Aramaic, the language Jesus is reputed to have used.
edit on 2/11/2011 by teapot because: add

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
frustratingly I can't find the film.
But Credo Mutwa says he is here, he is handsome, and charming,in his mid twenties early thirties and met Saddam Hussein,when he was very young but not to young that he wouldn't remember it ,and that he is of Syrian decent .

Which doesn't mean he will arise as World Dictator as a Syrian only that that is his ancestry,
oh and he ts monstrously evil and psychotic,but then we knew that

I don't care who he is , but we shouldn't expect the antichrist to be someone like Herman Cain
or Tony Blair,is what I'm getting at,
all prophets predict he will arise out of The Eastern Roman Empire. Not the Vatican one

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Most pathetic thread I read in a while. Why is that christians are so worried about the anti christ and him being a false prophet or associated with one, and so sure they won't "fall for his lies".......... yet are perfectly willing to believe any ol average joe charlatan claiming to be a prophet and "predicting" stuff with zero proof or credibility?
Do you all not realize how ironic this all is?

Religious folks sure are gullible. Not that there will ever be an "anti christ" because its all just another story based on a book like the other thousands of religions out there but if anyone would fall for the fictional "anti christ" character's "lies" it would be them first. After all, they're already trusting in random dudes claiming to be "prophets" with zero need for proof... Where as the rest of us roll our eyes at these "prophets".

It's also kind of funny how every "prophet" and preacher always describe the "anti christ" in terms of people who match their current time period, of course, always assuming their lifetime is when he comes, even though for 2000 years they've been doing the same thing and been wrong but hey don't learn from their mistakes.
edit on 2-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think this guy makes a formidable candidate.

www.voanews.com...

or this guy
www.uaeinteract.com...

ETA : When finding this guy its also important to consider who the muslim 12 imam is.
edit on 2-11-2011 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
wow honeycomb!!!

you never know the second guy scares me the most if that's a criteria!

the first guy needs more attractive foot wear, whats with the clunky sandals and bare toes ??
and is that a sheet he's wearing? Not sure if either guy is handsome enough first guy looks like Justin Timberlake doing an SNL skit. No pic if guy two

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Going off of what is known about the 12 Imam the 12 would be named Muhammed so that points at the first guy.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
I think the second is interesting cause his name is Kaliph

Also note the first one and his work with the UN he takes a special interest in Human Trafficking

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Funny that even in the 21st century, it is assumed the anti christ will be a man.

You don't read scripture much, do you . . .

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Going off of what is known about the 12 Imam the 12 would be named Muhammed so that points at the first guy.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
I think the second is interesting cause his name is Kaliph

Also note the first one and his work with the UN he takes a special interest in Human Trafficking

that is really interesting,Jesus was no one knows where for 18 years
there is a passage in Enoch that talks about Enoch seeing the pre incarnate Christ and asking who he was ,and was told he was the Son of Man and that he was 'hidden" for the future..that's my paraphrasing
Enoch himself is called the Son of Man and for years was not able to be found by humans//his wife and kids,becuase he was ,with The Watchers and his whereabouts were hidden

both off them are hidden now

the Dajal/AntiChrist /New World Dictator IS among us NOW, for sure

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

He's in hiding alright. The Crowned Prince of The United Arab Emirates.

Probably waiting for the NWO to rush in so that he can be established as the new world leader in Israel once it is attacked.

Kaliph, the guys name who is the president of UAE is another word for Caliphate.

en.wikipedia.org...

The book of Revelations talks about the chip. Might that explain the Crowned Prince interest and involvement with the UN for Human Trafficking?
en.wikipedia.org...

Al Nahyan is actively engaged in several projects targeted at increasing the welfare of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. He has initiated projects in various areas, such as economic development, education and environmental protection.
He also heads the Mohamed Bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund which is Philanthropic endowment establish to: Provide targeted grants to individual species conservation initiatives, Recognize leaders in the field of species conservation; and Elevate the importance of species in the broader conservation debate www.mbzspeciesconservation.org...
Moreover, in the realm of humanitarian affairs, Al Nahyan has been underlining his commitment to the fight against human trafficking by funding the ‘Global Report on Trafficking Persons’ through a Dh55 million donation to the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT)

He's also concerned with the environment, hmm imagine that.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

He's in hiding alright. The Crowned Prince of The United Arab Emirates.

Probably waiting for the NWO to rush in so that he can be established as the new world leader in Israel once it is attacked.

Kaliph, the guys name who is the president of UAE is another word for Caliphate.

en.wikipedia.org...

The book of Revelations talks about the chip. Might that explain the Crowned Prince interest and involvement with the UN for Human Trafficking?
en.wikipedia.org...

Al Nahyan is actively engaged in several projects targeted at increasing the welfare of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. He has initiated projects in various areas, such as economic development, education and environmental protection.
He also heads the Mohamed Bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund which is Philanthropic endowment establish to: Provide targeted grants to individual species conservation initiatives, Recognize leaders in the field of species conservation; and Elevate the importance of species in the broader conservation debate www.mbzspeciesconservation.org...
Moreover, in the realm of humanitarian affairs, Al Nahyan has been underlining his commitment to the fight against human trafficking by funding the ‘Global Report on Trafficking Persons’ through a Dh55 million donation to the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT)

He's also concerned with the environment, hmm imagine that.

figures he would tackle 'species conservation" and 'human trafficking',how God like of him

and incongruous when you consider all UAE countries openly hold slavery as their God given right

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Right.

I came across this info some time ago, but I guess I got distracted.
Anyhow these things will come to pass.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Hello again.

Check out this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Frankly, I would think someone with great finesse and a grand personality would do much better as the beast than someone whom is handsome. Although good looks do make better politics.

We can rule out Ron Paul. Yet Ron Paul is attractive for his convictions. Guess we need to define what is good looking here.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Teaching that there is a single future Anti-Christ is Roman Catholic Counter Reformation propaganda that was made up by the Jesuit Order to silence the early protestant reformers such as Martin Luther who were accusing the Pope of being the “Little Horn” and the “Man of Sin”. The entire eschatological theory of Futurism (a future antichrist and tribulation period) was created by Jesuit theologian Francisco Ribera to deflect blame away from both the Roman Catholic Church and the Ponifex Maximus (Holy Pontiff):

Apocalypse commentary
In order to remove the papacy of the Catholic Church from consideration as the Antichrist (as an act of countering the Protestant Reformation), Ribera began writing a lengthy (500 page) commentary in 1585 on the Book of Revelation (Apocalypse) titled In Sacrum Beati Ioannis Apostoli, & Evangelistiae Apocalypsin Commentarij, proposing that the first few chapters of the Apocalypse apply to ancient pagan Rome, and the rest he limited to a yet future period of 3½ literal years, immediately prior to the second coming. During that time, the Roman Catholic Church would have fallen away from the pope into apostasy because of the Reformation cry stating that "the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." (Martin Luther, Aug. 18, 1520).

Proper protestant teaching, which this guy is obviously not a catholic, is that there is no future antichrist, and the beasts in both Daniel and Revelation are in fact a procession of world dominating empires dating from Babylon to the end of the world. That final “beast” is therefore most likely the United States of America.

In late 1700’s, John Wesley, founder of the Methodist Church, realized that the 1260 year reign of the Roman Catholic Church was going to end during this period of time (the wounding of the beast), and he wrote this in his Explanatory Notes on Revelation:

John Wesley’s Explanatory Notes: Revelation 13
Out of the earth — Out of Asia. But he is not yet come, though he cannot be far off for he is to appear at the end of the forty-two months of the first beast.

He mistakenly expected this new empire to raise out of Asia because it never occurred to anyone back then that a little colony over on the other side of the ocean, which was just declaring its independence (1776) at the nearly the same time that Rome was losing its political power (1796), would eventually grow up to be the most powerful empire the world had ever seen, and become the final beast…

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

ask that guy if the antichrist looks like me, because I'm claiming the title, check my profile for clues.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join