It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on tv during the colts saints game last Sunday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I was on foxnews.com and i noticed they posted a ufo sighting that someone recorded that was outside the superdome in new orleans the article includes the video and pics check it out pretty cool sighting i dont know if its been posted on here yet but here it is anyway cool stuff heres the link www.aol.com... also heres the link to the youtube video looks legit www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

This has already been posted.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

Not only did you point out it was already posted but didn't even link up the other thread? Shame *tisk tisk*

Football nonsense
The other one

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
looks like a skyrod to me, AKA fly or moth

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
take it down mods if u may thank you or post a link to the orginal thread like i said i looked and i couldnt find the thread so thats why posted it

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I dont get it, when i see a interesting thread, i click on it. It seems a lot of people on this site do a search before they click on threads to read, im not taking about starting a new thread, im talking about the M.P.P. otherwise known as the multipule post police.

I didnt notice this thread anywhere else, but i dont do a search for something when i find something that interests me.

Its a damn cool video though.
edit on 1-11-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There are some people though (obviously you were talking about me) that are on here 24/7. In a sad sense, this is the world to us. So when we see the same post pop up 58239041720412894 times in an hour. It helps to divert the conversation to where it's being discussed, usually if it's a big 10 pager those help because different opinions have been formed and thoughts have been broadcasted in said "first" thread.

It does look like these people are dicks but you wanna know a secret? The mods are really supposed to do link ups like the one I did. Where are the mods you ask? That's the reason I have negative 4000 points. They DON'T do their jobs sometimes because there is so much coming through, plus their volunteers. So it's hard to track every little thing that comes in. I didn't mean to give a huge explanation but sometimes it helps to not have 40 of the same conversation being talking about at once.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

You are not a mod! Mod envy is futile.

We are Rigel4

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thread here .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Search and you will find

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I know I'm not a mod and I pray for that day never to happen. I respect this place too much to have that responsibility on me. I will use and abuse that power. So just to be safe, I'm opting out before it was even a moment.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
stop yelling at this guy he didnt hurt my feelings all he should of done was post the orginal thread all is well cool video and pic amazing shot!

new topics

top topics

join