It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daaaaawg I have lost my job.......!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Please claim your unemployment.

If you didn't know, wages have been and are suppressed because employers also pay unemployment premiums. A portion of the money that would have gone to you is paid for unemployment insurance. You have already earned the money.

Please claim it.

Good luck with your job search.
edit on 1-11-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

I appreciate your contribution like everyone elses but I'll starve to death and become homeless before some kid ( I'm 22 myself) tells me I know nothing about life and I'm useless for pennies and decides whether I am fit for the pennies state will give me. No thanks. I'd slit my throat than lose my dignity like that! There is old men in this world who have worked all their life's and become suddenly un-emplyed who have been treated awfully by kids in suits... conversation over it brings me furious!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Kid? I think you are being way dramatic here but everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and belief systems. If that's how you really feel...

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Kostas

Kid? I think you are being way dramatic here but everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and belief systems. If that's how you really feel...

Good luck.

Call me dramatic but I'd rather some seinior tell me about the world and give me advice than someone in their 20's like myself. I dont know the world... I haven't been here long enough just like the politians of today... we have history but we havent lived it, we dont know it... the people that have been here 10's 20's years more than we have, have more advice and knowledge than we have. Like it or not, I am still learning and I dont need to be told by another kid whats right and not.... us young ones are ruining the place god damn it! We get diversity etc but we dont get living for each other anymore!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

I'd rather take instruction from a wise 22yo or from one who is at least giving me the best information he/she has over an Old Fool.

Btw, you can file unemployment online.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Kostas

I'd rather take instruction from a wise 22yo or from one who is at least giving me the best information he/she has over an Old Fool.

Btw, you can file unemployment online.

Are you actually for real? A wise 22 years old's? Where do you think we get our wisdom from (text books?)? We get it from people who have been here bbSeniors The best information becomes from age. 'OLD FOOL' how dare you say a comment like that! Some old fool who has lived his life here is a physical body who has been through heaven or hell is some fool to you?! omg. end of convo you muppet. I hope you enlighten youself. You'll be that old fool soon.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Chin up fella, your still a man no matter what your circumstances, the girls neeeeeed ya ; ) In more ways than one!

I am female

You're right, things could change tomorrow. Or the day after. Or the day after that etc, etc.

Fingers crossed - for you and for me

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
lmao ITS THE DOG.....! Steriotyping I know! LMFAO! Well listen female, nothing has changed your more equal than us men are! Infact lets not chat BS your smarter and better looking, I dont even need to wish you better luck hahah ; ) chin up minx!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

You cheeky idiot. You have made my night infurated lol I wouldn't dream of insutling people older than me, obviously in your mentality somewhere you think its acceptable.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kostas
reply to post by cry93

You cheeky idiot. You have made my night infurated lol I wouldn't dream of insutling people older than me, obviously in your mentality somewhere you think its acceptable.

Your posts here tell me that you have it all figured out. But I agree. There are some young fools in the world, too. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.

I suspect that 22yo at the unemployment office can at least spell on a functional level. I suspect he/she can also communicate without attempting to insult people. The problem is you. Perhaps that is why you are now unemployed?

IJS. Good luck. I suspect you will need it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by cry93

Your posts here tell me that you have it all figured out. But I agree. There are some young fools in the world, too. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.

I suspect that 22yo at the unemployment office can at least spell on a functional level. I suspect he/she can also communicate without attempting to insult people. The problem is you. Perhaps that is why you are now unemployed?

IJS. Good luck. I suspect you will need it.

If I had the power to reach through this screen I'd smash your head against it. Not only are you insulting the un-employed but your moking the un-employed which disagree with thier current work changes (older man being told by kids). The problem is me? You tell me how 4 years of University theory as well as learning within the job is my fault? You don't think I listened to management? Sure the job sucked but management simply decided to cut the jobs as pro rata as those who started last etc. OMG YOU HAVE LITERALLY INFURATED ME! I seriously hope you get of your pedestall and learn some manners asap.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
BTW M*PPET. I'd rather have 100 BILLION OLD MAN HERE AND 100 young people to learn the errors of society to be corrected. Just because we are young... doesnt mean we know everything...BELIEVE ME WE DONT. You'd do yourself a favour to maybe help out in the community and talk to old men who have been here alot longer than you have. ARGH***** Idiot.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I pray to god this topic makes it to it's peak. I couldn't care less about the s&f, that has never bothered me. I just want it to raise awereness within the younger society that we don't know anything, we havent been here and without the help from the 'WISE' we will never change the situations!

I SWEAR I AM ON ONE! IF YOUR ADMIN OR YOU HAVE THE POWER... BOOST THIS THREAD! The kids (INCLUDING MYSELF) Don't know anything! To be calling the older age users who comment on this thread as 'Old fools' is discusting. Let's learn something for a change instead of dictating.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
if you go to search here on ATS, you will find serveral threads on creative ways to make money.

There's some really great idea's on the creative thread. If your really in a bind for idea's you may want to check them out.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The next dilemma is do I claim of the state?! I will use every last penny I have before I do that but until then all I can do is pray something will come up...?!

Don't you pay into the state for unemployment insurance?

OK - I don't know what the UK does. But in the US - - if you collect unemployment - - its technically your own money.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Honestly - - I can say:

With you attitude - - I would never hire you.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Are you guys for real?! We have good welfare state so we dont have unwork insurance or whateevr it is!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Until recently uneployement wasnt as high as it is now.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Are any of you for real?!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
By no means am I asking for sympathy ( maybe in a couple of weeks lol) but I am asking for compasion and ideas!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join