It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Signs of Syria-Pakistan Nuke Tie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is news from AP broadcasted by several media outlets. Are we building a mere case against one another (both Syria and Pakistan) or beating around the bush (Iran)?

SOURCE

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I seem to recall that a Pakistani navel base was attacked in the spring where a group 20 or so men held off the sailors and marines there for several hours and then all of them "blew" themselves up but only a hand full of Pakistanis were killed in the attack. The most interesting quotes from witness were "one of the men had two sub machine-guns shooting akimbo style" another had made "a long-range head shot with a assault rifle" they had night vision goggles and were dressed like "star wars" characters. I assume the had superior body armor of a style the Pakistanis had not seen before. Perhaps the most telling was that Hilary Clinton was on a plane and in Islamabad before the fires had quit burning. [url=http://www.wired.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bakedbluedevil

Well. Lets see what else come out in the news. It could very well be a setup by someone else.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I m sorry but it was the only non sensationalist blog i could find it might be a little conspiratorial. there just not gonna say that they give away there tech to the highest bidder. Personally I think it was a smaller group of SF guys
with some "terrorists" thrown in to make it look legit. for some of the sources on the other quotes Google the incident and check the Pakistani papers the have more interviews with the people who where there and Hillary was there the very next day looking very PO.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bakedbluedevil

Anything is possible. Lets wait and see as the whole of ME is a hot zone right now with Turkey, Greece, Libya, Syria, Iran, Greece and Israel. Several news(propoganda) floating around off lately focusing Iran.

new topics

top topics

join