It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dreams I am having

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hello. I am a new member here I felt like I had to talk about this somewhere and frankly ATS is the only place it seems right to have this kind of discussion. I have been having the same dream every night for 5 nights now which is weird in itself, but even if i only had the dream once I would say it is weird. In the dream I am in the passanger seat of a car, but there is no driver. The car is going down a long straight road and to the left is the ocean and to the right is mountains. The car goes down the road and there are no other cars until it makes a right turn and goes on top of the mountain. I then get out of the car and there is a flash across the sky, brighter then anything I have seen, then I wake up. What could this be? Is it yu55? Call me crazy, I know I am who isnt? Even though I know that NASA says it wont hit us, I cant help but feel that it doesnt all add up. Just a strange feeling I get tells me there is something they dont want us to know. I would appreciate any input. Also please excuse any bad grammar or spelling as english is not my first language. Thank you for taking the time to read and please tell me your thoughts

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Perhaps your translation of the dream is accurate.

However, consider that possibility that you are having these dreams based on conclusions that you have consciously come to..

Welcome to ATS, hope to read more from you on November 10th.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by i8urneighbor
Is it yu55? Call me crazy

Ok, your crazy. But welcome to ATS. So far the has been a 0% success rate for people's feelings, dreams and predictions coming true but who knows.

I got Battlefield 3 this weekend after playing all night guess what I dreamed about....running through buildings shooting at people. Your probably dreaming of YU55 because you just read or were informed about it, something from your consious mind going to your sub-consious dreams.
edit on 31-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Yes thats is quite possible. But even without the dream something does not feel...right i guess. But I also hope to be here on 10-11
let us hope we make it

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I thought all people here would be crazy

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by i8urneighbor

Yes thats is quite possible. But even without the dream something does not feel...right i guess. But I also hope to be here on 10-11
let us hope we make it

It's the flu goes around every year about this time. You'll make it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by i8urneighbor

Hey uh.. Nice Tecate.

Make sure you have a couple cases in reserve, just in case YU55 wipes out the liquor store!

Aww, you changed it. You might want to reconsider as the one you're using is probably not kosher here. =
edit on 31-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That would be true anarchy friend. I had not thought of that

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

This is a phenomenon that I am quite familiar with. Anytime I use the GECK to make mods for Fallout 3 before I go to sleep, I have dreams that, while they are mundane in themselves, I am also creating the dream world as I go through it, using the GECK. I can see myself both in the dream world AND sitting at the computer, and usually wake up exhausted. Our brains are quite remarkable in this fashion: think it and dream it. I have also heard of people who, before they fall asleep, they can tell themselves what they want to dream about, and then actually dream about it.
Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I don't know but I have also had some strange dreams and odd experiences recently. In one dream I am in my apartment with some friends, the sky is orange or red and I remember looking at someone and saying we only have about 30 minutes before 'it hits'. I had this dream a few days ago and I remember feeling absolutely helpless and terrified.

I am a happy and content person most of the time, I have a good job a great wife and good friends. There is nothing in my life that should make me feel helpless.

Another thing is I seem to see 11:11 or just 11 everywhere on clocks, receipts, at work, etc. It just strikes me as being more than a coincidence. I'm sure that's all it is, .....right?!?

Welcome, good topic.
edit on 31-10-2011 by kellerphoenix because: context

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

If the dream you are recounting is repetitive and the same every night, then I have some thoughts on it. Supposedly, any reference to a building or car even is "us". It is the dream representation of our total self, how we see our selves without bias. You are the driver of your own car or house or boat or whatever. So you are being led onto a mountain top ( get that ) to be told something. And the flash is a message or lesson of some sort or a presence that is a messenger of some sort. Could be a family member or ???, trying to break thru to you to reveal something. There might be resistance on your part (fear) or something preventing the messenger or message from coming thru.
Thats why it keeps trying.

If it happens again, my advice is to try to not be afraid or biased as to what you think it is about and focus on staying there to let it unfold. Don't wake up. Try and keep your dream eyes open. Wait for it, ask or wonder about it.

And if the idea isn't clear to you and the dreams stop, don't worry, some times it's a lesson for later that you aren't supposed to know yet. Or it will come to you during the day in the form of an idea, which will remind you of parts of the dream you have forgotten. Thats cool.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
By: estimatedprophet
To: i8urneighbor
About the dream you had , it is true! Many people are dreaming about an asteroid hitting earth and some people are even having dreams of the World Police and the New World Order and of the Micro-Chipping New World Currency, and as I stated in other threads with many details, the governments are hiding information and the truth from there people because they are afraid of an uprising or a human rebellion against these leaders!

The governments are not going to lose there power that they are trying so hard to preserve.
Long live the resistance, obey your government only up to a certain point!
See my other threads, but I must warn you, that everything which I am describing is true and accurate!

And these dreams are not only part of your imagination or consciousness, no, that's the Almighty telling you to get ready because things are going to start happening everywhere!
Don't worry about the people who are still in a state of sleep, because that is the way the governments and world leaders want to control there people, is by lying to them and making them feel secure, so when it those happen the people who are not awake from this truth, will be caught off guard and then that's when many people will find themselves naked and inside of death camps, because they did not want to, or even care to listen to the truth and that is what the governments have prepared for the people!

If any of you have anything negative to say, it is because this is the truth and you know this, and it makes you mad, so bring it all out, because that's how you will start preparing yourselves!

top topics

join