It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK ATS I got those blue cloud shine pics. I mentioned in the past. Can ANY EXPLAIN NOW?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I just have to ask out of curiosity, but after all this time why did you decide for your "proof" shots to use a 1megapixel camera? With being a member here did you not think these shots would get some discerning reviews?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've seen white ones a few times, one day caught some of it with my infared type lense. Also a few orbs, and shapes, not to mention my fascination with the sun. They would often disappear the minute I focused my camera on them. Daytime shots probably last spring.

Magenta

Poor camera skills video, raw, then uploaded youtube.

100_0573.MOV
edit on 31-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by heineken

Here... better image of below lighting. River behind those hills.

edit on 10/31/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Hills? What hills?

Sorry but the quality of these photos is so poor I don't see how you can expect somebody to tell what the hell is what.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Op 13 is not like that in the least. He's a very deep thinker and poster. Unbelievable judge of character.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Sorry my friend, the location is approx.3 5 miles away from the city limits. when I am driving in the city I see those orange colored lights also the illuminate as they sit over the city. I know exactly what you are describing they are present in the city here also. This area is not above the city its a bit off a distance away. Also the clouds I tend to see over the city don't seem to remain in the same area, this blue lit cloud is always in the same area and I once seen it expand. Thanks for your input in the thread my friend.

reply to post by bbcobra83

Thank your for adding your content to the thread bbcobra83, I find it interesting that these are potentially seen in your region. The way you described your visuals fits with the description of what I have seen. Some times I would sit there and watch the area as the cloud cover would pass and there would be nothing there just dark blue sky. I don't know for sure what these are but the one I see near the photo location seems to always be in the same spot not always there everynite but when there usually around the same times and for a few hours. I don't know for sure if there is a way to observe in the day time but it would be wild if it was there also during the day.

I thank you again for you input, take care..

reply to post by grubblesnert

lol NO my friend I don't have a Polaroid I used a pic phone to capture the image. Not the best pic phone but a pic phone..

reply to post by AnotherAccount

I appreciate your data shared. So from what you have presented you feel these cloud lights are related to the cosmic activities going on out there and here on Earth. I feel your solution may be close, I just wonder why the rays or particals don't move elsewhere they stay in the general area, but yes your idea seems to be a logical explanation to the effects and I am not sure myself as of yet what it could be. I do have a small clue but that's related to my outta box thinking. Thank you for your time.
NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

Yes I felt these shots would get good feedback. I took them from a cell phone? As far as quality I explained that these were taken by a cell phone. I tried my best to get some good shots I dont know what else you are saying... Thanks for contributing to the thread though.

reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, I would like to ask you do you pick up any energy or paranormal feelings when you were viewing those photos you presented or do you feel these are more related to the cosmic activities that AnotherAcount mentioned in their post? I really would like to know what it is that I am seeing here but whatever it is I am seeing I don't personally get the feelings of harm. I feel LOVE more less. Not like the clouds are saying hey we love you, but like a feeling of ITS OK DON'T FEAR. So I don't fear it. I brought this to ATS to see if any here could share if they seen anything similar or could produce pics like you did. I also have a feeling that I wont be the only observer of this phenomena but I don't know when others will see/ experience / or understand it.

Thank you for your input in the thread, hopefully in time these will no longer be a mystery...

reply to post by Chamberf=6

A quarter of the pic you reposted up, the hills and behind them is the river. I am sorry the pic quality wasnt good enough to be evaluated by you it was a cell phone cam..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Op 13 is not like that in the least. He's a very deep thinker and poster. Unbelievable judge of character.

Thanks Unity_99 I wasnt sure if it was a troll game ect...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

taking pictures at night behind window glass ... it cames to that.... been there... move along know... next!

Was out on a roof no glass sorry... Why would I do that knowing all the lens flare folx go crazy about that type of game. It was in the sky pic taken.

well let me try to explains this, at night when you are taking pictures with digital machine, some reflexations due to low brigtnhess and's up like that ... i wave movies of with much more weird light's...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
ok im getting the picture now..

so it doesnt move..cant be the moon

DO you really feel I am here to prove you something??? AS I STATED I AM ALMOST SURE WHAT IT IS AND AM NOT IN FEAR. I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW ATS best would carry this and your spilling it all over the place smh... Check previous post in response to moon. Do you think I wouldnt look for the moon first, seriously? I am not here to scare YOU I just wanted to share.

If you are that sure, why don't you just come out and say SPECIFICALLY what you think it is? Getting people to guess till they get it right is not helping you. This seems more like a bid for attention, not information.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

taking pictures at night behind window glass ... it cames to that.... been there... move along know... next!

Was out on a roof no glass sorry... Why would I do that knowing all the lens flare folx go crazy about that type of game. It was in the sky pic taken.

well let me try to explains this, at night when you are taking pictures with digital machine, some reflexations due to low brigtnhess and's up like that ... i wave movies of with much more weird light's...

the image is there before pic taken?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
If you are that sure, why don't you just come out and say SPECIFICALLY what you think it is? Getting people to guess till they get it right is not helping you. This seems more like a bid for attention, not information.

Ok I feel its ET / cosmic/ GOD related is that better... I wanted to see if anyone had a clue of this without tainting the thread with my thoughts..
edit on 11/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Well we've had a lot of experiences. When I finally accepted the contact, in the various forms, ie. physically being taken, in house physical checkups that may not have been in house because I was so cold under all my blankets and it felt like a hard slab, not my bed, and wounds, my son reporting missing time of 1 and 2 hours, both of us reporting ET at door, astrally being pulled, and then linkups and contact that was like seeing a computer screen with link up. Well for me, I always knew it was real, ie energy recognition felt incoming signals, BUT I rejected it, despite the crafts. When I rejected it, another craft often showed that my son and I veiwed, right out of nowhere with a greeting.

When I stopped rejecting it, the sitings mainly disappeared. However on this property, I've seen shapes identical to the grey at the door, and tall shapes too. When I was getting a checkup, just starting as I was drifting off to sleep, got up for my antibiotics and my son, then 19, was coming out of the bathroom, he said, I had a huge BLUE ORB behind me about a meter in width, about mid back. I continue to have experiences.

I have no fear of them at all.

To begin with my experiences have been primarily positive, with some less so, and those ended. Being sheltered viewing horrible crimes is not part of my experiences, and also, had to stop watching the news since teen years so as to get some sleep as I relive everyones nightmares, to hold candles to them, and thus, I live more as a reclusive. So, its easy for me to send light to everyone even the negatives, to not worry as long as I'm being love and raising my consciousness because I have not viewed the graphic impact of negative violence but can slip to the abstract work of praying and holding wake up light even to someone who if I was less sheltered, there behavior and harm to others might sicken me and not allow me to extend that. So I will stay away from as much negative crimes as possible to continue to send as much light as I can to everyone.

Never fear. Only attempt love, have mercy.

The blue in your flashes reminds me of the color of the uniforms of some of them, and also the blue orb my son saw. I don't know about the white.

I do believe this means you have more things under your memories however. No one is allowed to see any of this unless they're being woken up, and everyone is actually experiencing checkups without knowing it.

Even with "positives" no one in the cosmos is out of the school yet, unless they've come in to help. There is a possibility that even positives have have some purpose for people, so my trust is always within, seeking within, the strong sense of home. But everyone is your brother and sister, albeit some are different grades, some different intellects/species, and some different polarities. Be Love.

Are you noticing shadows or anything moving rapidly, any odd shadows? Like elongated limb movement? I've seen a shadow move that was identical to the one I saw at the door.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join