It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK ATS I got those blue cloud shine pics. I mentioned in the past. Can ANY EXPLAIN NOW?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
[color=cyan]

Ok ATS I have spoken various times about seeing different color clouds ect. I even made a thread poem about what I seen when I first started seeing this blue lit loud. Over time I would get PICs or It didn't happen responses. I don't have the fancy photo cams some of you may have but I did finally get to snap some pics from a cell phone I borrowed. Here is what I got. Keeping in mind the moon is no where near this LIGHT at all and when the clouds go by this blue LIGHT disappears. The first time I seen this blue light there was a white light also. The white light was approx. 35 to 45 degrees to the right of the blue one, but I never seen the white one again. It sat there with the blue when I first noticed them and cut off behind the clouds and that was my last time. I don't know what this is and don't see it every nite that I stay in that location only some nights. below is my first response to these clouds with LIGHT. so you can check it out for reference from time near my first experience.

Cloud shine.. Cloud shine?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are the pics I found, sorry if they are not the best quality. But I am sure the many photo pros here on ATS can take these and see they are not fake and I did not add to them. If anyone can give me a clue what this is thank you. NOTE it is always in the same general place in the sky when I see it and it did expand once that I have noticed.

Take care all and hopefully somebody can give me a good answer.

NAMASTE*******

I am ontop a building taking these in the city of Pittsburgh, PA. Again sorry they are not the best but I got pics!

Questions ATS?

edit on 10/31/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Debunkers - photo pros Please tear them apart! It would be nice to get another pov on this. I think I know but I just want a scientific observation on what else it could be. (LIKE I SAID I THINK I KNOW LOL,I JUST WANT ANOTHER POV) Those lights you see in pic are street lights and the object of question sits above them.. Thanks in advance anyone...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
FAKE!!!!

[color=Cyan]2nd : really i cant see how these pictures can help you out op

what do you think is happening?

edit on 31-10-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Although I can barely make these photos out, they appear to be pictures of clouds taken at night. You do realize that clouds shine by reflected light, don't you? If the street lighting of a city is flourescent or mercury vapor, night-time clouds appear blue or blue grey. If the lighting is predominantly sodium vapor, they shine yellow. It's just that simple.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
FAKE!!!!

[color=Cyan]2nd : really i cant see how these pictures can help you out op

what do you think is happening?

fake LOL I TOOK THEM MYSELF YOU JUST PROVED WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW.. THANKS

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Hmm the world recently had a peak in electro magnetism levels.. So it could be something similar to aura borealis?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

i was only kidding pal..since I saw with your caps and style of promoting your thread that you are quiet tempered on this subject..so to help you chill a bit i'm callin it

HOAX!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Although I can barely make these photos out, they appear to be pictures of clouds taken at night. You do realize that clouds shine by reflected light, don't you? If the street lighting of a city is flourescent or mercury vapor, night-time clouds appear blue or blue grey. If the lighting is predominantly sodium vapor, they shine yellow. It's just that simple.

Yes I know clouds are reflectable but this is ALWAYS IN THE SAME PLACE AND I SEEN IT GROW ONCE. ALso the city is about 4 to 6 miles away not above city I see those clouds always. This is closer over monongahela river more less. Thanks and at 3 am nothing is illuminated...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

i was only kidding pal..since I saw with your caps and style of promoting your thread that you are quiet tempered on this subject..so to help you chill a bit i'm callin it

HOAX!!!

Whats funny is if its what I think it is YOU WILL BE SEEING FOR YOURSELF SOON
lol I dont make hoaxs I DONT GOT TIME FOR THAT TYPE OF GAME..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowYourEnemy

Hmm the world recently had a peak in electro magnetism levels.. So it could be something similar to aura borealis?

That may be so but 3-21-11 was the next morning after I observed so I dont know what was going on then.. thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

YOU WILL BE SEEING FOR YOURSELF SOON

at least i got you were i wanted to..

so what do you think we shall all be seeing soon?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

YOU WILL BE SEEING FOR YOURSELF SOON

at least i got you were i wanted to..

so what do you think we shall all be seeing soon?

DID you now
all I can say is I feel LOVE. Now send the lil MIB s who can really evaluate. I for some reason feel EARTH KNOWS already whats up. So this thread is for you all. Not meh

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

please dont tell me its an alien invasion

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hmmmmm...Ok I will play.

The clouds you are seeing are blue at night. So......what does this mean? We are seeing an explosion already but it hasn't happened yet?
I WANNA KNOW what you think it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

please dont tell me its an alien invasion

How could I, I have had no data that says so. Also if you gave land to some to survive and grow on and then checked on them is it an INVASION?
Can I get a photopro or someone to tear the pic apart and not just troll the thread, not calling you a troll heinekin ofcourse...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I WANNA KNOW what you think it is.

To be truthful I feel it is some form of observation by a gov agency or lol "OTHERS" but you know me I think outside the box MamaJ thats why I wanted some photo pros or atmoshperic people to tell me something GOOD.. I try my best to share what I see. Also my lady woke up to look at it and she isnt scared either, so I am not the only one who can see it, if that matters to any who feel I am short a few marbles.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Phage!!!!!????? can you
add also... As none are presenting any debunking or Earth data just sneak punches. I am cool with this already no harm felt I just want some data responses as many say pics or it didnt happen so I got pics. Does this mean if I get even better visual data to keep to 1z self? I dont get it ATS where are all the fake pic debunkers who tear pics apart with the pc software ect. Am I alone on this then. Should I keep ANY FUTURE ACTIVITIES TO 1Z SELF?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
the blue thing is not the only anomaly i can see in your clouds OP

i marked them A,B and C

I presume C is a light post

but what about that ray of light at point A and B?

could it be the same source of your blue light?

is it some laser projected from the ground?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

could it be the same source of your blue light?

is it some laser projected from the ground?

No its another light post smh, come on is this the best that can be done-- denial, smh... If so THEN* earth care take KNOWS, THEN AND I AM COOL WITH THAT. SORRY IF I AM WASTING ANY OF YOUR MIND TIMES.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Here... better image of below lighting. River behind those hills.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join