It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are on earth, I can show you where..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there are still parts of the planet that remained relatively untouched, like small islands on the pacific,

Well actually... the US Military runs most of those pacific Islands

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

edit on 31-10-2011 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

the earth was made by God for humans. get a grip on yourself.

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. Thank you.

Khar

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

OK!

I'm gonna go with the OP'er here!

I don't see any living life form on this planet that is'nt happy with what is provided by mother nature......Only humans!

Only Humans have this knack of destroying everything around them....and being a constant scurge to all of nature!

This is not natural, we destroy the balance and harmony that earth evolves around!

Humans are not natural!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

the earth was made by God for humans. get a grip on yourself.

So your theory is more plausible than the OP?

I don't see how you can dismiss their theory and then insert your own, which, in my opinion is just nuttier than squirrel s**t.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine

A few bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch!

Perfect. I was thinking the same, however i understood the OPs problem with humans as we can all be very destructive at times (TPTB anyway), but at the same time we can also love, care and create beautiful music.. what more could you possibly want than your friends togethers listening to some of the best music out there.

Amazing.. almost spiritual.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

there are still parts of the planet that remained relatively untouched, like small islands on the pacific,

Well actually... the US Military runs most of those pacific Islands

shouldn't that be-

the US Military ruins most of those pacific Islands

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

Someone has self esteem issues today.
Take a nap. Maybe we will look better to you after you get some rest.
When you typecast the entire race you do yourself and all of us a disservice.
Try applying those descriptions to your mother or father. Your wife or husband. Your children.
Are they what you say the human race is? Mine are not. My husband is compassionate and passionate. My children are loving and funny and can be a pain. None of the people in my life are what you say. I know there are people like that out there. I know there are people who are not nice and I know there are people who are downright evil.
We are at this time learning and sharing what our planet needs to survive. People the planet over are learning and realizing what our impact has been. We did not do this on purpose. We did not set out to harm the environment but we did. We now know what our mistakes were and we are working to correct them. The internet and instant communications have given us an edge that our ancestors never had. We can learn and we can teach each other how to fix things. We are doing this right now.
I am sorry you have written us off already. I happen to think that we are wonderful and so very full of promise and potential. I hope for your sake that you can see this for your self.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
What an ignorant rant.
Ecosystems are not harmonious, they change and shift all the time since time immemorial, with some species disappearing and killing off others.
The difference between animals and Homo Sapiens is its ability to overcome and expand beyond any particular habitat limitation due to its intelligence and adaptability.

Humans are not intelligent. They've destroyed their own Biosphere/Planet.
They kill their own and dance around with joy after they do it.

If there is intelligent life in this universe they'd consider us a plague, infestation.....but not intelligent.

We go forth and kill/conquer to get resources and territory...we're wolves with the advanced feature of being able to create things to increase kill rates.

War and Military consumes most of our global budget. We can't even get along with people across the ocean...ain't no way we'd ever get along with actual Intelligent Beings outside of our Planet. We'd kill them...or spend most of our time figuring out ways to kill them.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Natives that resided in North America were the most resourceful homo sapiens to ever grace our world. That is why there's very little left of the society they once had. They reused everything and it was all of the earth. They didn't leave a carbon foot print. I often think we as humans were meant to live like that.(genetically speaking)

If we continue this gross disregard for our planets eco system, we will most certainly destroy ourselves. And its not one of those things thats 5,000 years away. This is real, and effects have already been felt.

Global Warming is real.
Humans are an invasive species.
and those things have nothing to do with The Bible and everything to due with Science, proven fact, and tested hypothesis'.
edit on 1-11-2011 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xagathorn
Look at Earth.. Its been around for so long, perfect balance, self sustaining and simply perfect.. Lifeforms evolve to survive in each and every situation adapting to live with each other.... animals plants.. The cycle of life and death creating that "balance". The only thing on this planet that isnt in that balance is Humans... we are the Aliens to this planet.. no other creature or disease is a horrible as we are.... our own "self- awareness" is our alien deformity. We are the worst being in the known universe. To be honest, if there was a real alien race viewing us from the outside... earth and all of the creatures living in the balance are probably the only reason they havent wiped us out...

Thank your dog..(yes lol but its probably true)

Your right ! Thee worst! And been being lived with in an intimate setting to see what to do with humans for the next round.This is the Anunnaki's Planet in every way shape and form.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have no idea whether humans are the real aliens or not, but I absolutely do not give any credence to the idea that humans are unable to maintain a balance with the ecosystem of this planet. There have been numerous cultures throughout history that have kept a balance with their ecosystem for 10,000+ years and would have continued to do so if other cultures had not wiped them out and stolen their lands. That is part of what makes humans slightly different from most other animals; we have the distinct ability to choose how we conduct ourselves. Right now we are acting very stupidly, but this by no means implies that we have always done so, or always will do so.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No pictures then no proof.

LOL someone might have said it but I just couldn't bring myself to reading the entire rant. Looks like you all were doing well opposing the OP views.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

the earth was made by God for humans.

Yep, exactly why it's been around for 4.5 billion years and humans roughly 200,000 years. Did God fall asleep?

200,000 years? Can you prove it? We've been around longer than that. My biggest concern is that we've only become more advanced in the past 100 years than in all human existence. (Sounds to me like we are getting help from an outside source). What's to say we're not the 3rd or 4th generation of humans after the first 1 or 2 generations were wiped out millions of years ago? Each time we rebuild, and advance more. You can only be simple minded and completely selfish to think that we are the only humans, and only intelligent life existing.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xagathorn
Humans... we are the Aliens to this planet.. no other creature or disease is a horrible as we are.... our own "self- awareness" is our alien deformity. We are the worst being in the known universe.

your hatred of man is disturbing.. You are pathetic for thinking this way.
edit on 3-11-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

the earth was made by God for humans. get a grip on yourself. the Garden of Eden wasn't just one little corner of the globe. it was the whole planet.

Not sure if i want to reply to this. The fallacy in the bold part doesn't give me much hope for the human race. Understand I have a respect for others beliefs. But limiting you understanding of "How this all works" from a 2,000 year old book and pseudo-scientists, should make you think twice before telling others to "Get a grip on themselves"

<< 1   >>

join